If all of this stuff is remade

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

If all of this stuff is remade

Post by Chad »

where will wonder come from? imagine a village...it needs characters. it needs yearning, and want, deceit, betrayal, women, men, love

in the light of this new world, stories are destroyed. censorship on the basis of nothing

you can't watch an old show from Landser just to see how it jangles

but you're FORCEFED every useless twat with a producer and a bunch of spinning triangle eyes

tell me this shit isn't planned mania on a grand, species-denying scale, and I'll call you a fucking idiot
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: If all of this stuff is remade

Post by Chad »

not being alex jones on this, it's far deeper and he's a Zionist agent and a fat stupid cunt

this is spiritual decay warned of in every legitimate tradition, to varying degrees and specificity

we are in a time of unbelievable chaotic upheaval, and your actual spirit is being fucked with

imagine three demons pulsing and seething in the corner as you sleep

welcome to America, welcome to Hell
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

This is how the world looks. The world looks ... trashed. This is how the soul seems every evening after the day has done its bit. Oh, it will look worse by morning. When the flesh crawls in disgust from the bones that have flung their meat on more meat like kissing lips or smacking hands; bones that have brought the boot up and the fist down, bones that have bitten off more flesh than the gorge can spew. I happen to know that the bone of the hips in fornication squeak like that old pump I’ve a photo of somewhere, green, I think, sitting in a saucer of snow, yielding the squeak my father squeaked letting go. Here, not in a happy haystack, is reality. Here are the heartsick at home. I’ll call an ambulance, I said. I can’t be here all the time, and no help keeps, so he goes hungry. I’ll call, I’ll call right away. I don’t care where your father shits, she said, with a sudden fierceness I had never seen. Death up, death down, death right beside me. In the bed clothes. Like stink. We might have been married, my mother and I. I can’t be here all the time and no help keeps. I don’t care where your father sleeps. I should have packed up. But— This box is broken — the corners crushed — see? So my God is me, Billy, and I don’t worship it. My angel is an extinct bird. I don’t have to do good now, that’s my reward, I don’t have to care; I’ve been given my hellfire and damnation, my payment for a bad life, in advance; and what was bad about my bad life before but the emptiness of it? She held up rows of stars on a blue ground. This is pretty. I’ll call an ambulance.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Cxwx please please stop
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

It's just a coupla k00ky college kids man. Like, why do you even care?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:46 am It's just a coupla k00ky college kids man. Like, why do you even care?
There was a meth addicted sex worker that called into Sam Seder a few times. She said when she was locked up they didn’t have Das Kapital but you could read Mein Kampf in the jail library. I wonder what that says about Amerika.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:34 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:46 am It's just a coupla k00ky college kids man. Like, why do you even care?
There was a meth addicted sex worker that called into Sam Seder a few times. She said when she was locked up they didn’t have Das Kapital but you could read Mein Kampf in the jail library. I wonder what that says about Amerika.
There is virtually no chance Mein Kampf could influence anyone especially considering it is translated and annotated with hostile intent. You might come away from Das Kapital thinking you know something like many people have.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:08 pm
There is virtually no chance Mein Kampf could influence anyone especially considering it is translated and annotated with hostile intent. You might come away from Das Kapital thinking you know something like many people have.
I always forget how the Second World War ended for Hitler and Germany.

If there were only a certified student of history to fill in that gap in my memory.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:08 pm
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/801 ... mperialism

Which of these reviews did you write?
Ill body
/
Ill will
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

the world doesn't need those good ole Duke boys, Chad...
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will