Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Post by MeatGrease »

Appearing on Russia’s 60 Minutes, Anton Morozov, a member of the Russian State Duma Committee on International Affairs, wholeheartedly boosted Zhirinovsky’s proposition. In an obvious nod to Trump, Morozov remarked that “Negroes are getting in the way of making America great” and suggested sequestering Black people on reservations. In all seriousness, Morozov argued that Trump or the federal authorities could adopt such measures. “A white person is afraid to step outside,” the politician asserted...

...The deputy dean of world politics at Moscow’s State University, Andrey Sidorov, described the United States as Russia’s existential enemy and predicted that the disintegration of the U.S. could happen at any given moment. He advised Russia to show no mercy toward its beleaguered adversary...

...“The breakup of the United States of America is already under way,” said Oleg Nilov, member of the State Duma of the Russian Federation...

...“Everything points to Trump’s re-election, because he is consolidating white America. The ongoing unrest is conducive to that… One more generation and the whites will be in a minority in their own country,” said Alexander Kramarenko, “ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary” of the Russian Federation and a member of the Russian International Affairs Council, appearing on 60 Minutes...

...Also appearing on 60 Minutes, the former deputy foreign minister Andrei Fedorov, who now heads a political consultancy, declared that “Black terror” was coming to America. “Give them a piece of the pie and they’ll want the whole pie,” Fedorov declared. A panelist from the Russian International Affairs Council, Alexey Naumov, was concerned that the protests might lead to “reverse segregation” against white people.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/putins-wh ... rror-in-us

Russia's media is by leaps and bounds more competent and factual than America's state media, there is absolutely no arguing against that unless you have already fully gone insane. It's indisputable after everything that's been said on TV

America has passed the tipping point and we are now South Africa.

So for the people who are planning on staying here, are you prepared to live in a country where murders and other violent crime are simply not going to be investigated? Because that scenario has already arrived whether it has affected you yet or not.

Fortunately I live in a 99% white community, so

I imagine some of you will try to flee the sinking ship like the rats you are, but will fail
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Post by Necrometer »

it would actually behoove us to send all alt-right and trump supporter types to Africa - they don’t contribute SHIT in case you hadn’t noticed
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:40 pm it would actually behoove us to send all alt-right and trump supporter types to Africa - they don’t contribute SHIT in case you hadn’t noticed
Every great historical genius that ever existed throughout the entirety of western civilization held exactly the same views as "the alt right"

Every. Single. One. That is why they are being torn down right now everywhere.

So with the peace of mind knowing that literally every great philosophical and scientific mind who built civilization agrees with me wholeheartedly, I'm gonna go ahead and say you're the one who needs to prove your value, because it's simply a matter of fact that all you have done is destroy
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

before we get into this

do you think trump is a great historical genius
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:52 pm
Necrometer wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:40 pm it would actually behoove us to send all alt-right and trump supporter types to Africa - they don’t contribute SHIT in case you hadn’t noticed
Every great historical genius that ever existed throughout the entirety of western civilization held exactly the same views as "the alt right"

Every. Single. One. That is why they are being torn down right now everywhere.

So with the peace of mind knowing that literally every great philosophical and scientific mind who built civilization agrees with me wholeheartedly, I'm gonna go ahead and say you're the one who needs to prove your value, because it's simply a matter of fact that all you have done is destroy
So much gold here.

Manifesto writer challenges scientist to "prove his worth." How is The Onion still in business?

On the plus side, at least meatgrease is obviously spazzing out. Today's batch of Four Loko must not be sitting well.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:59 pm before we get into this

do you think trump is a great historical genius

Of course not but he also doesn't need to be one to be preferable
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

"I'm sorry, we can't repair your valve today, our anesthesiologist and physician's assistant were forced to relocate to Blackistan."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

ok, so trump is the maximally alt-right, but he's not the greatest politician. what could've gone wrong...
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:52 pmEvery great historical genius that ever existed throughout the entirety of western civilization
Give me three examples of people you're talking about. I think we might have very different perspective on what makes a genius "great"...
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:08 pm ok, so trump is the maximally alt-right, but he's not the greatest politician. what could've gone wrong...
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:52 pmEvery great historical genius that ever existed throughout the entirety of western civilization
Give me three examples of people you're talking about. I think we might have very different perspective on what makes a genius "great"...
Are you serious? Three? Do you think I know so little about either historical figures or what their views on race were? You really think you can argue that any 3 famous dead white men I can name weren't really that "great" somehow based on your personal definition of great, or that they were not outspoken white supremacists? I would have a harder time trying to come up with 3 historical figures that wouldn't be called nazis and bigots today. Fuck man even most hippie counter culture people from just a few decades ago today are getting canceled and labelled bigots. The guy from fucking Amebix is considered a nazi now. It's insane. But go ahead and tell me why David Hume, Charles Darwin, or James Watson aren't really that smart
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

why are you all such sand filled pussies about being what you really are :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 pm David Hume, Charles Darwin, or James Watson
Hey, look, three people that wouldn't so much as wipe their dicks with the likes of you.

Greatness, in 2020: claiming that you agree wholeheartedly with influential historical figures rather than doing anything whatsoever of worth.

"I know I'm a failure ten times over, but I mentioned David Hume on a messageboard, so my work on Earth is complete," meatgrease.
Last edited by Glub on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 pm

Do you think I know so little about either historical figures or what their views on race were?
Yes, we think you know next to nothing about anything. That is correct. As a 26 year old with minimal experience in academia and way too much time spent online, we collectively peg your knowledge about any given subject somewhere between "jack shit" and "cursory glance at Wikipedia if called out."

I know you aren't much for paying attention, but the overwhelming consensus here is that you're a complete fucking imbecile, both socially and intellectually.
MeatGrease wrote:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The literature.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

saddest dudes thread.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Russian media is more "competent and factual," which makes sense when the people cited are: a member of the Duma; a member of the Duma; a dean heading up a school literally founded by Putin in 2003; a member of the Duma; a top diplomat of the current Russian government; a former top diplomat of the Russian government; and a journalist working for a state-founded NGO whose major contribution so far appears to be... a poll?

Yeah, a fuckin murderers' row of fact-competence here
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:19 am Russian media is more "competent and factual," which makes sense when the people cited are: a member of the Duma; a member of the Duma; a dean heading up a school literally founded by Putin in 2003; a member of the Duma; a top diplomat of the current Russian government; a former top diplomat of the Russian government; and a journalist working for a state-founded NGO whose major contribution so far appears to be... a poll?

Shut up and wipe down your box of Cheerios you fuckin goof
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

keep leaning against those punches, McGrease.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:02 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:19 am Russian media is more "competent and factual," which makes sense when the people cited are: a member of the Duma; a member of the Duma; a dean heading up a school literally founded by Putin in 2003; a member of the Duma; a top diplomat of the current Russian government; a former top diplomat of the Russian government; and a journalist working for a state-founded NGO whose major contribution so far appears to be... a poll?

It's weird that the guy who aspires to be a "writer" eats so much shit at banter compared to everyone else here.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

The guy who went to law school and probably makes 6 figures a year is the fucking goof? I’m trying to figure out the entomology of your “insult”. Are you suggesting he is a pussy because he eats Cheerios, or that he wipes them down. Or that he probably has Cheerios because he has a lot of kids?? Never mind, I don’t care.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Wait, I got it, it’s like “go getcha fucking shine box!!” I’m trying to help YOU here meatlease.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 pm
Necrometer wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:08 pmok, so trump is the maximally alt-right, but he's not the greatest politician. what could've gone wrong...
Are you serious? Three? Do you think I know so little about either historical figures or what their views on race were? You really think you can argue that any 3 famous dead white men I can name weren't really that "great" somehow based on your personal definition of great, or that they were not outspoken white supremacists? I would have a harder time trying to come up with 3 historical figures that wouldn't be called nazis and bigots today. Fuck man even most hippie counter culture people from just a few decades ago today are getting canceled and labelled bigots. The guy from fucking Amebix is considered a nazi now. It's insane. But go ahead and tell me why David Hume, Charles Darwin, or James Watson aren't really that smart
thanks for naming some people. it's illuminating, and not what I would have anticipated. so, productive!

it seems that the key problem in your brain is that you think that incidental traits serve as meaningful connections between you and others. "I think white people are great; this other guy thinks white people are great; we must be cut from the same cloth". as always with you, it's an unappetizing stew of self-deception, wiki-skim levels of comprehension, and general simple-mindedness. you're not wrong that these guys could be called bigots these days, but you're also not remotely correct in characterizing them as "alt-right". these three would never wank off to embarrassing conspiracy theories wherein jews, "females", or immigrants are somehow an existential threat to their white empires.

everyone here knows you are a complete moron, and it was no secret to me, but I'm actually a bit disappointed that you aren't capable of more intellectual honesty. of course, your cluelessness is a defining characteristic, but... goddamn it's bad. or, if this is all an act, then good trolling :cheers:
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

it’s like we’re Bill Burr and he’s Philadelphia
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 pm

The guy who went to law school and probably makes 6 figures a year is the fucking goof? I’m trying to figure out the entomology of your “insult”. Are you suggesting he is a pussy because he eats Cheerios, or that he wipes them down. Or that he probably has Cheerios because he has a lot of kids?? Never mind, I don’t care.
It can't be the kids thing; as a Darwinist, he'd realize that more offspring means more biological fitness*/passing on of your genes. I think that's the reason Varg has himself an entire litter of lil' Gristknocks cluttering his rural compound. And, if we know meatgrease, we know he's perfectly consistent in his views.

*Necro/other science-y guys, correct me if I'm using this term incorrectly.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:49 pm
cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 pm

It can't be the kids thing; as a Darwinist, he'd realize that more offspring means more biological fitness*/passing on of your genes. I think that's the reason Varg has himself an entire litter of lil' Gristknocks cluttering his rural compound. And, if we know meatgrease, we know he's perfectly consistent in his views.

*Necro/other science-y guys, correct me if I'm using this term incorrectly.
He hates toilet fleet because his wife is non aryan.
Ill body
/
Ill will