Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Post by Glub »

Three gems from meatgrease's latest attempts at coherence:

One: Despite delusions that he's going to be a respected author someday, the dude who is not a native speaker of English writes far better than him. Far better.

Two: meatgrease can divine how long dead historical figures would react to current events. Is Charles Darwin fan fiction forthcoming? What would Hume make of peanuts being served on flights?

Three: meatgrease, who routinely menstrates over the most minor of things and who we have all decided is a (poorly) closeted homosexual, calls someone "effeminate."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

https://youtu.be/n13ltUR_RSI

Well this is pretty fucking disturbing. Now let's have 57 more tim pool clips about how Antifa are the NKVD.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

who the fuck is Tim Pool?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MPD wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:43 am who the fuck is Tim Pool?
A guy with a beanie who likes to read stuff off his screen because that's how you do unbiased journalism.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Tim Pool is the Cheech and Chong dog shit routine but about being a fascist
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:fp: :fp: :fp:

The left has gone INSANE IN THE BRAIN. OMG. IT'S SO BAD. You have all lost the plot totally and utterly. These are dark, dark times ahead.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:40 pm :fp: :fp: :fp:

The left has gone INSANE IN THE BRAIN. OMG. IT'S SO BAD. You have all lost the plot totally and utterly. These are dark, dark times ahead.
Is this in reference to anything in particular or are you day-drinking or...?

I'm not sure which is worse:
Incoherent longwinded meatgrease or incoherent Twitter-length meatgrease.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

no, he's right

of course he also believes the solution is MORE identitarian collectivism, which is beyond fucking stupid
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Glub wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:51 pm Is this in reference to anything in particular or are you day-drinking or...?
It's immediately following two posts mocking Tim Pool and prominently features the most tired of all the timpoolisms, so I think he got triggered because we made fun of his Youtube celeb crush maybe?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:59 pm no, he's right

of course he also believes the solution is MORE identitarian collectivism, which is beyond fucking stupid
Secession is the only option left now brother, it's coming whether you like it or not. Separate and prosper. Let a thousand nations bloom.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The left is loony!!!

I heard one person someone where that’s trans is a pedophile so let’s make 50 videos about them!!!

I ❤️ Blair white!!

*meanwhile a fed is murdered in Oakland by some wackos who wear Hawaiian shirts who then tried to frame BLM for it and a soldier was literally caught in a plot to have his whole platoon murdered by some neo nazi gang from England.

Any level of lunacy by the left is dwarfed in comparison. These things are NOT remotely symmetrical in either the level of violence, or tribalistic mentality.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

^ both of you are suffering from a disease which isn't presently well-understood, but will be written about and discussed after our civilization finally dissolves and gives way to Russian/Chinese rule. I honestly feel bad for both of you, as annoying as you are, because I think you've been changed by a process that we don't yet understand.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I bet they have an essay about it on lesswrong but I can't read all that stuff
Image Certified Poster
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:04 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:59 pm no, he's right

Secession is the only option left now brother, it's coming whether you like it or not. Separate and prosper. Let a thousand nations bloom.
Will you be our twerpy, socially inept warrior-chief?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:47 pm ^ both of you are suffering from a disease which isn't presently well-understood, but will be written about and discussed after our civilization finally dissolves and gives way to Russian/Chinese rule. I honestly feel bad for both of you, as annoying as you are, because I think you've been changed by a process that we don't yet understand.
You are absolutely completely full of shit, if you think anything going on with “the left” as you understand it in the United States is anything remotely approaching what is going on in the rightwing. There is no objective evidence to what you are saying.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Not only the same, but far worse, because it's actually having a meaningful impact. I don't think we're ever going to recover from the process that began last month. I don't think reason or discourse will be able to regain a foothold in our culture, and I think the idea of the individual will continue to die.

I'll be the first to say that I don't really understand or have a name for what's happening. I really hope I'm wrong.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:22 pm Not only the same, but far worse, because it's actually having a meaningful impact. I don't think we're ever going to recover from the process that began last month. I don't think reason or discourse will be able to regain a foothold in our culture, and I think the idea of the individual will continue to die.

I'll be the first to say that I don't really understand or have a name for what's happening. I really hope I'm wrong.
It feels like the cycle where some actually inspirational leaders will need to put forth some ideas that upset enough people to kill them for it & then a war or something to further snap out of it.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:47 pm ^ both of you are suffering from a disease which isn't presently well-understood, but will be written about and discussed after our civilization finally dissolves and gives way to Russian/Chinese rule. I honestly feel bad for both of you, as annoying as you are, because I think you've been changed by a process that we don't yet understand.
Yes I’m totally the same as meatgrease as I have espoused for extra judicial killings, gulags, the abolition of a democratic republic in favor of a secular police state. The imprisonment and re-education if anyone with a religious belief. The mass deportation of Anglos to Europe.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Jame probably means that you just fucking wallow in it.

God Bless...
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MPD wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:47 am Jame probably means that you just fucking wallow in it.

God Bless...
https://youtu.be/rNkgDJpcuwU
Ill body
/
Ill will
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:16 pm
The problem you're having is not language, it's that you are an effeminate European and thus cannot engage with the masculine science of anglo empirical argument.
Haha, you think that liking dick as a man = effeminate. This is where I mention that I've been training kickboxing, Muay Thai and MMA for the last ten years, which, in layman's terms, means that unless you have some experience in fighting, I'll wipe the fucking floor with you if it ever came to it. Not that this means shit to me since my idea of masculinity isn't as primitive and limited as the one you seem to espouse. Take a moment to let that sink in: the dude that enjoys few things as much as sucking dicks and taking it up the arse hard could make you his bitch whenever he wanted to.
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:16 pm ... and thus cannot engage with the masculine science of anglo empirical argument.
I studied philosophy, sociology, politics, linguistics and literature at German and British universities for six years and the State of Bavaria has been paying me around three and a half grand each month for the last ten years to teach kids about science. I know exactly what science is, and I and everybody else who has had to read your pointless drivel knows you don't. You have no clue how scientific thinking, or statistics, or epistemology work, and the fact that you're unwilling to engage in a real open exchange of arguments shows that you're not only unable to do so (because you're an uneducated halfwit) but that you're also afraid of doing so because it might turn out your arguments are bullshit. Your retarded idiology is an armour for the withered ego of a stunted child. "Masculine science"? You fucking imbecile. You're neither masculine nor a thinker, you're an infantile, hateful coward who's afraid of other people.
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:16 pm
There is no such delineation of time that Hume and Darwins views of race were limited to some arbitrary period, I would very much like to hear from you what the exact date was that we learned historical attitudes about the various races ceased to be a product of their time, whatever that means
since scientific research on intelligence has conclusively shown that there are no differences between different ethnic groups with regards to intelligence. The end. The fact you refuse to believe this simple fact again shows that you don't understand the most basic principle of scientific thinking, namely (and I'm trying my best to put this into terms even an imbecile like you can understand) that science doesn't care about your feelings.

JasonTigerClaw or whatever the fuck this dude's name was: if this is you, I'll fucking go and beat up a tree or something

spacehamster wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:51 pm
THE KILL wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:01 pm
Rein aus Neugierde: Gibt es ein Originalzitat, oder war die Übersetzung bewusst "frei"? Ein Ethiklehrer wäre dankbar für die Auskunft...
:lol: :lol:

It's a Trump quote from another thread. Or something someone (Toilet Fleet?) made up that sounds like Trump.

:drooly: :lol: :lol:
you sonofabitch... in all fairness though, Kant did say some retarded shit...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

HAHAHAH
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

THE KILL wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:28 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:16 pm ... and thus cannot engage with the masculine science of anglo empirical argument.
I studied philosophy, sociology, politics, linguistics and literature at German and British universities for six years and the State of Bavaria has been paying me around three and a half grand each month for the last ten years to teach kids about science. I know exactly what science is, and I and everybody else who has had to read your pointless drivel knows you don't. You have no clue how scientific thinking, or statistics, or epistemology work, and the fact that you're unwilling to engage in a real open exchange of arguments shows that you're not only unable to do so (because you're an uneducated halfwit) but that you're also afraid of doing so because it might turn out your arguments are bullshit. Your retarded idiology is an armour for the withered ego of a stunted child. "Masculine science"? You fucking imbecile. You're neither masculine nor a thinker, you're an infantile, hateful coward who's afraid of other people.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meatgrease just got face-fucked by the actual ubermensch!!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

THE KILL wrote:since scientific research on intelligence has conclusively shown that there are no differences between different ethnic groups with regards to intelligence.
Oh. That's right. Now I remember. Few years back during the migrant crisis, you said that Germany's top scientists were feverishly working yet insurmountably perplexed to figure out why it is that Somalis were so much more peaceable and law abiding than native Germans.

The events of the past month have confirmed what I already knew to be true all along.

What we are dealing with here, is a religion, folks. A cult.

I cannot convince you that words written a page, mean what they say. If it really came down to it, you would have to deny the sky was blue as well.

So, that's that.

In regards to the rest of your verbiage: yawn. That's nice you are proud of what you believe to be impressive accolades. I studied and became proficient in Greek and Latin in junior high. My primary education was probably more rigorous than your undergraduate work. And as I said before, there really isn't anything to the great books other than to read them, which I have, all of them, and know enough not to merely summarize their contents for children but to actually disprove them.

I think that was everything worth a response

Thanks.