Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Russia's government believes US is collapsing like the Soviet Union

Post by cxwx »

meatgrease wrote:
I studied and became proficient in Greek and Latin in junior high. My primary education was probably more rigorous than your undergraduate work. And as I said before, there really isn't anything to the great books other than to read them, which I have, all of them, and know enough not to merely summarize their contents for children but to actually disprove them.

Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:49 pm
THE KILL wrote:since scientific research on intelligence has conclusively shown that there are no differences between different ethnic groups with regards to intelligence.
Oh. That's right. Now I remember. Few years back during the migrant crisis, you said that Germany's top scientists were feverishly working yet insurmountably perplexed to figure out why it is that Somalis were so much more peaceable and law abiding than native Germans.

The events of the past month have confirmed what I already knew to be true all along.

What we are dealing with here, is a religion, folks. A cult.

I cannot convince you that words written a page, mean what they say. If it really came down to it, you would have to deny the sky was blue as well.

So, that's that.

In regards to the rest of your verbiage: yawn. That's nice you are proud of what you believe to be impressive accolades. I studied and became proficient in Greek and Latin in junior high. My primary education was probably more rigorous than your undergraduate work. And as I said before, there really isn't anything to the great books other than to read them, which I have, all of them, and know enough not to merely summarize their contents for children but to actually disprove them.

I think that was everything worth a response

Thanks.
This is like watching an athlete repeatedly pummel a crippled child and the kid lacks the good sense to stay down.

Stupid, just take the loss; it's the masculine way to handle this. Even you must realize that you look increasingly foolish.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:49 pm I went to high school
You have no job, no woman, no family, no education, and you sit around on 4chan all day collecting information you can reference, but have never read.
You definitely can't read greek or latin, and tbh I seriously doubt you've ever read anything written during or prior to the 19th century.

EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS that you don't understand much of anything about the cultures or historical/literary figures you name-drop.

As far as I can tell you've selected Guido von List as your spiritual patriarch, which is absurd even by the low standards you've set for yourself here in the past.

The people you've fallen in with have provided you with pseudohistories and fake science. It's meant to obscure truth, not embody it.

I know a lot of the shit you say here is just to troll people a bit, but I think it's important that you understand that this sort of gesturing isn't effectively deceptive.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

On a tangent: I'll never understand the puzzling notion of "You may have a decade of university under your belt and your understanding of concepts may have been put through rigorous testing by experts in your given discipline, BUT I taught myself a little French in 11th grade so we're intellectual equals."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Mouthgleek is so close to critiquing an actual toxic thing: credentialism. But, because he's such a fucking simp for tiresome stand-ins for wEsTeRn SuPrEmAcY like marble statues and two languages that are somehow each more retarded than the other, he's just substituting one credentialist approach for another.

Also, whenever Mintgreen posts acting all warrior-mage, I can't help think of Jamie Lee Curtis yelling at Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda, except I don't have a raging hard-on because I'm not actually looking at Jamie Lee Curtis at the time
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You would think an esteemed DOCTOR of philology would have heard of "appeal to authority" by now :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Jesus christ what the fuck are you even talking about

EDIT: the only way your post makes sense contextually is if you're inferring A Fish Called Wanda is an authority, which, uh
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

On 4chans nazi board, theres a jpg pinned to the top that lists a bunch of classical logical fallacies. He saw that phrase there and is repeating it, like its a get out of jail free card.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:10 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:49 pm I went to high school
You have no job, no woman, no family, no education, and you sit around on 4chan all day collecting information you can reference, but have never read.
You definitely can't read greek or latin, and tbh I seriously doubt you've ever read anything written during or prior to the 19th century.

EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS that you don't understand much of anything about the cultures or historical/literary figures you name-drop.

As far as I can tell you've selected Guido von List as your spiritual patriarch, which is absurd even by the low standards you've set for yourself here in the past.

The people you've fallen in with have provided you with pseudohistories and fake science. It's meant to obscure truth, not embody it.

I know a lot of the shit you say here is just to troll people a bit, but I think it's important that you understand that this sort of gesturing isn't effectively deceptive.
So, a while back you claimed to believe in something you called Socratic dialectical logic. By that I believe you meant that there should be some universal, interoperable method of testing statements to see if they qualify as truth. If that was the case then nothing you really said means anything even if they were true.

We've been down this path before already many times. I'm tired of digging for my hatefacts dropdox when even government crime stats are still called "extremist far right propaganda". It always immediately goes straight to ad hom, psychologizing, bad faith straw manning, the entire suite of feminine verbalisms.

Look, tonight if I have some free time later, I will try to dig through my archives and see if i can find something that answers some question you have. Ok?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

“Feminine verbalism”
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Tony Clifton wrote: ad hom, psychologizing, bad faith straw manning,
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

hopefully someday soon he does figure out that this isnt really the place for him anymore and never has been. even though he does come from a long line of simfoccian dullards. now theres an entire ecosystem waiting for him on twitter and elsewhere full of dilletard nothingmancers just like him. borderline homeless 20somethings with different symbols and literary references in their names, different anime heads pasted onto assyrian statues posturing and feigning 24/7 for one another pretending to have read all the same things he pretends. its not entirely their fault, like james said, that they think they’re defending western civilization by posting. they're the support system he really needs now though. he never escaped the stage of feeling like he needs to live in someones anyones head rent free even while he's getting his own head smashed repeatedly into the ground

i'll make you an account dude, it'll be like getting set up with your first bank account or something. i'll leave some draft ideas and some follow suggestions and you can just fade away. ODE2AMEATGREASIANURN@SouthernBelleCurveSebastian :!: :?: :arrow: :idea: :star:

i still bet 5 bucks its krb tbh
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:56 pm

even government crime stats are still called "extremist far right propaganda".
I assume you are referring to the FBI stat that shows 54% of all murders in the United States are committed by African Americans (mostly men)? Of course this stat is thrown around completely divorced from all context, mainly that the vast majority of murders committed in the USA are gang related, which correlates directly to drug prohibition and poverty. You then tried to say that crime causes poverty and not the reverse and cited West Virginia as an example of poor whites not committing many violent crimes as a suggestion of the black mans genetic disposition to violence. ( West Virginia went on to become the prescription drug abuse capital of the nation.) I’m also reminded of when you posted a selectively edited version of a clip of Steven Pinker which cuts off right before he talks about how the Irish essentially had the same level of criminality and were viewed in the same regard 100 years ago as African Americans are today. It was the complete opposite of the argument you were making.

It’s also funny that when the same FBI crime stats declare that 70-75% of all domestic terrorism in the United States is classified as rightwing in nature, all of the sudden the FBI is the deep state Soros run multi cultural propaganda machine.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:56 pm It always immediately goes straight to ad hom
For clarity, I'd like to point out that when I call you a dweeb, it's not an ad hominem dismissal of your arguments. I have not read, considered or evaluated your arguments. I am only here to point out that you are, in fact, a doofus of stupefying proportions.

meatgrease is an utter dork who lacks the self awareness to realize that he is continuously embarrassing himself...
Change my mind.
MeatGrease wrote:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:49 pm there really isn't anything to the great books other than to read them, which I have, all of them
Guys, he's read all the great books.

You skimmed the Wikipedia entry for The Bell Curve once and then mistook the mental exhaustion you experienced for some sort of intellectual accomplishment.

But that's not even my favorite thing on this page, my favorite is when TF tries to nudge you towards understanding credentialism and using that as a defense, and you completely and utterly misunderstand him because that's not on your list of Top 5 Logical Fallacies to Point Out to TRIGGER THE LIBS.

Fuck.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:43 am
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:49 pm there really isn't anything to the great books other than to read them, which I have, all of them
Guys, he's read all the great books.

You skimmed the Wikipedia entry for The Bell Curve once and then mistook the mental exhaustion you experienced for some sort of intellectual accomplishment.

But that's not even my favorite thing on this page, my favorite is when TF tries to nudge you towards understanding credentialism and using that as a defense, and you completely and utterly misunderstand him because that's not on your list of Top 5 Logical Fallacies to Point Out to TRIGGER THE LIBS.

Fuck.
The absolute hubris of the suggestion that a junior high/high school education in an American school is superior to attending university in Spermany ( or anywhere for that matter ). But again, I have forgotten that he is an autoderpdact.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

[rushing into travel agent's office] yeah hi I'm looking to go to Spermany, no need for a round trip flight
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

The amount of research I've done for the book is equivalent to a doctorate program at any school THE KILL went to, full stop. I've talked to administrators before. We both agree that a phD is unnecessary for what I want to do.

I've waited ten years for people now to slowly approach where I was then. Waiting another ten years for people to finally catch up will be worth it.

My work is not yet finished
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I'm stoked for your book. I hope you get an actual narrator for the audio version. JOFA's masterpiece, as it is presented, doesn't seem like it's going to spark the revolution you're hoping for (one even more effective than the wholly grassroots, fully enlightened, and spiritually authentic movement that put a braindead dog-whistling jew-serving pretend-christian chickenhawk lump of spray-tanned white fragility into the world's most powerful political position)

I still owe you a response, btw - it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:59 am The amount of research I've done for the book is equivalent to a doctorate program at any school THE KILL went to, full stop. I've talked to administrators before. We both agree that a phD is unnecessary for what I want to do.

I've waited ten years for people now to slowly approach where I was then. Waiting another ten years for people to finally catch up will be worth it.

My work is not yet finished
I'm not sure you know what "full stop" means. You don't just add it to the end of an absurd statement and have people more competent than you accept it as fact.

For example: "I am a better golfer than Arnold Palmer ever was, full stop."
No sane person will nod in agreement with that patently false statement.

"I've talked to administrators before" has to be translated into "I've attempted to participate in academia, and administrators have bluntly stated that I don't have the discipline or talent for it, so I threw a temper tantrum and I'll show them when I (self) publish my manifesto to critical acclaim!" Or, if they claim a "phD" (sic, ironically) is not necessary for "what you want to do" it's because "what you want to do" is asinine and they were kind enough to inform you that you don't need to attempt to piss away 100K just to be a laughingstock. You should thank them for their candor.

Are we to take this to mean we can except your incoherent, jumbled mess of a manifesto to see the light of day in 2030? Because, if so, I'll start taking better care of myself in preparation for this momentous occasion. I need to make sure I'm present at your coronation.

In closing, kindly go and fuck your birth giver.
MeatGrease wrote:

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:32 am Spermany!
:lol: :lol:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Just some annotations for reference here.
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:47 pm
Whites are the remains of the post-glacial maximum peoples, plus the early neolithic farmers, who were conquered, largely genocided and replaced by the Indo-Europeans. We are the most genetically homogenous people outside of Han-Korean-Japanese. The only open question is whether we include the remaining pre-Indo-European Anatolian, early neolithic farmer populations of the Balkans, Greece, Southern Italy, and Sardinia in the classification 'white' out of cultural affinity under Christianity, or we limit ourselves to genetics using the european branch of the Indo-European expansion: Itals (south), Germanics, Scandinavians, Baltics, Slavs, and Finnics. The rest of the Caucasians descend from the Iranic branch of the Indo-European's, and Anatolians (Hittites), Caucasians (if they existed), and those that integrated into the Semitic peoples - are all lost to us. There were only a few post-glacial maximum west eurasian peoples, and the turks of the northern far east, are the only peoples of the post-glacial that are not Indo-Europeans.

Net net of the science as it sits: Neoteny slows maturity and buys agency (neural formation) at the cost of emotional instability (creativity, neuroticism). This explains the high emotional instability of european women, and the nearly 1/3 of european women that experience psychological issues when not working in close association with other women to limit them. East asians are the most neotenous by far, europeans less so, africans and afro-asiatics least so. This is why east asians, then europeans, then afrio-asiatics (semitic peoples), the africans have increasing rates of maturity at decreasing agency and verbal ability. Europeans (a) have not over-neotenized like the east asians nor under neotenized like the africans, and at the same time we have practiced cold weather eugenics for thousands of years. So between our neotenic development, our least-clannish(racist) temperament, our balance of verbal and spatial abilities, and our development of sovereignty (what we mistakenly call individualism) and the culture that resulted from it, including tripartism (markets between miltiary-judicial, producers-philosophers, and priests-theologians) we developed reason, empiricism, science, technology and medicine faster than all other peoples in the world combined.
Now say something, bitch.
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:39 am ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:14 pm 1. Stop calling my book a manifesto. It has nothing in common with that genre at all whatsoever. It will be closer to a textbook than anything else.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Wait, are those two incredibly amazing let's say paragraphs a sample of Meltglacier's upcoming magnum opus? The Durrrner Diaries are gonna be litty, fam
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:38 pm Wait, are those two incredibly amazing let's say paragraphs a sample of Meltglacier's upcoming magnum opus? The Durrrner Diaries are gonna be litty, fam
That is indeed what that is. And he thought it would shut everyone up forever.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »