TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Geeheeb »

morbital
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

We're all gonna die
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Zerohero wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:09 pm just wondering what folks favorite Russian metal bands are....

https://youtu.be/peog92UKKvE
Ill body
/
Ill will
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

It’s weird how the quiet the ex military pro Trump crowd have been about the Russian bounty story. Normally it would be an outrageous fake news but I wonder if this one is hitting home a little more than others?
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

"Some other country dared to oppose the United States in a war!" is not the slam dunk the #Resistance thinks it to be
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

doomeddisciple wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:29 pm It’s weird how the quiet the ex military pro Trump crowd have been about the Russian bounty story. Normally it would be an outrageous fake news but I wonder if this one is hitting home a little more than others?
It is in some circles, I've been led to believe. The Lincoln Project popped up on my radar, and although they seem more like anti-trump republicans since day 1, its not far off from what you've described
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:51 pm"Some other country dared to oppose the United States in a war!" is not the slam dunk the #Resistance thinks it to be
it's because trump is a putin toady and won't stop

you're like a career "don't worry about russia" guy at this point... it's not nothing, more now than ever is it not
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

It's not nothing—except when you get to the net net of it: what is the practical effect of this "not nothing"? The answer: actually nothing. It's an unnecessary and all-consuming sideshow that is airdropped on media consumers as a series of seven-alarm panics, each with a shelf life of nanoseconds.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

net of nyet
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

HahahH
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:38 pmIt's not nothing—except when you get to the net net of it: what is the practical effect of this "not nothing"? The answer: actually nothing. It's an unnecessary and all-consuming sideshow that is airdropped on media consumers as a series of seven-alarm panics, each with a shelf life of nanoseconds.
are you one of those people who believes they are not impacted by advertising? like, they can see it, and it doesn't change their brain? because that's what kind of person you have to be to believe russia didn't have a meaningful influence on the 2016 presidential election. I'm not saying anyone was hacked, but it's completely reasonable to think let the air out of the tires on HRC's clown car
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:01 pm
Zerohero wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:09 pm just wondering what folks favorite Russian metal bands are....

crazy spainyards invent green wang thong
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 pm because that's what kind of person you have to be to believe russia didn't have a meaningful influence on the 2016 presidential election
This is mental illness :?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:44 pm
Necrometer wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 pm because that's what kind of person you have to be to believe russia didn't have a meaningful influence on the 2016 presidential election
This is mental illness :?
How do you lack the self-awareness/capacity for embarrassment to be back here?

Do any moderators have the power to automatically turn anything meatgrease posts into a link to the half-assed blog/sham online academy where he was found to have stolen the bulk of his, let's be generous and call them "ideas," from?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

no more Glub too.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Asking "how much did Russia impact our 2016 presidential election" is a necessarily less useful an exercise than "how much did the weather impact our 2016 presidential election." There are myriad domestic factors that impact our federal elections plural orders of magnitude more than Glavset posting dank memes—and yet the energy is disproportionately focused outward. It's the MSG panic of political news reporting.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MPD wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 amno more Glub too.
Get meatgrease to fuck off and I'll do the same.

Talk meatgrease into taking his own life, I'll donate $5,000 to the charity of your choice. This offer does not apply to meatgrease, because fuck any charity he supports.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:39 amAsking "how much did Russia impact our 2016 presidential election" is a necessarily less useful an exercise than "how much did the weather impact our 2016 presidential election." There are myriad domestic factors that impact our federal elections plural orders of magnitude more than Glavset posting dank memes—and yet the energy is disproportionately focused outward. It's the MSG panic of political news reporting.
so political ads can change people's likelihood of voting a certain way (or not voting at all!), and memes cannot? is that actually your stance? or do ads also have less impact than the weather?

do you also believe that the countless bots and trolls on twitter have zero impact on anything?
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:39 am Asking "how much did Russia impact our 2016 presidential election" is a necessarily less useful an exercise than "how much did the weather impact our 2016 presidential election." There are myriad domestic factors that impact our federal elections plural orders of magnitude more than Glavset posting dank memes—and yet the energy is disproportionately focused outward. It's the MSG panic of political news reporting.
I’m just a high school graduate but I’d have to agree with this. Among the myriad of factors in the downfall of the 2016 camping the majority of the blame is in Hilary herself. She thought this was going to be a slam dunk and had a lazy campaign with disdain for the voters. Not even bothering to do any meaningful campaigning in Wisconsin. This was a gigantic strategic error on the part of the Democrats, everyone knows the electoral collage and low voter turn out massively favor the republicans. The Democrats know they need to have enough of a popular vote edge to be able to overcome those obstacles. It’s completely fucking embarrassing that Hillary lost to someone who got millions fewer votes that Mitt Romney did. I feel Russian had maybe some effect somewhere in between what you and Ross feel. ( definitely on the lower end). But the number one reason Hilary lost is because of Hilary. She sucked, plain and simple.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:39 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:39 amAsking "how much did Russia impact our 2016 presidential election" is a necessarily less useful an exercise than "how much did the weather impact our 2016 presidential election." There are myriad domestic factors that impact our federal elections plural orders of magnitude more than Glavset posting dank memes—and yet the energy is disproportionately focused outward. It's the MSG panic of political news reporting.
so political ads can change people's likelihood of voting a certain way (or not voting at all!), and memes cannot? is that actually your stance? or do ads also have less impact than the weather?

do you also believe that the countless bots and trolls on twitter have zero impact on anything?
Again, the issue is degree of impact here. That we have a single election day is an issue. That it's not a holiday, on a weekend, or otherwise scheduled to maximize participation is an issue. That protection for individuals to use that right to vote on a non-holiday is extremely flimsy is an issue. That it overwhelmingly relies on going to a physical polling location is an issue. That polling places are not guaranteed to hit any amount of saturation, density, accessibility, etc., is an issue. Voter ID laws, felon disenfranchisement, pay-to-play election financing, wild west political advertising (which vastly more people see than fucking memes, Ross)... there are gigantic systemic issues that, individually or in aggregate, make the Russian shitposting worse than a rounding error. It's a fucking joke.

And even if! Even if you take the stupid and overblown premise that Russian trollposting has an impact—it's orders of magnitude smaller than actual, organic, genuine posting. And! The messages aren't wholly nonorganic! MAGA posts and posters are a real thing; that they are amplified by some nominal percentage of overall traffic must be measured only in terms of percentage over baseline to identify the impact. When you, again, present that in context of the other numbers, the amount of ink spilled and caterwauling devoted to it is sheer insanity.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

kek watches onne~
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

the stupid and overblown premise that Russian trollposting has an impact
acting like it has ZERO impact is infinitely more stupid

I am at like maximal disagree with you on this topic. I understand where you stand, and it's just wrong IMO.

make no mistake: I appreciate all your thoughts here (including the ones where you are shitting on my stance re: russia being a thing to think about at all!)
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Again, we're talking about degree of actual measurable and meaningful impact versus some inane butterfly effect wishcasting. Practical effects are the only meaningful ones, and yet it is all but impossible to measure the aggregate volume of meaningfully consumed (dis?)information, let alone the discrete impact of each consumption, or its interaction with other consumed information that is either a.) contrary and authentic or b.) concurrent and authentic.

And even if you put literally all of that aside (which you shouldn't): what's the play? What do the Russia paranoiacs want to happen? Some totemic pronouncement that Russia did the bad thing? Cool, super useful, changes everything.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

meanwhile hundreds of millions of dollars are going to spent in political ads over the next 4 months
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR