TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:04 pm My “I Waive Privacy Rights Regarding My Appearance In Jeffrey Epstein Child Sex Videos That Don’t Exist” t-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by my shirt
He likes to watch/was behind the camera.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:40 pm The guy who calls trans folks “broken heads” is a complete dipshit? I for one am shocked.
they absolutely have broken heads. crazy as sin. you’re so blind from the drink that your head is broken too. you’ve said some nasty shit on here before so don’t act all fucking superior, dickhead. you like to shame people for things they’ve said here so you must remember the time you called nick a gook and an Asian piece of shit? fuck you, hypocrite. this place is run by goddamned pussies now.
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Stink Pig wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:57 pm
cxwx wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:40 pm The guy who calls trans folks “broken heads” is a complete dipshit? I for one am shocked.
they absolutely have broken heads. crazy as sin. you’re so blind from the drink that your head is broken too. you’ve said some nasty shit on here before so don’t act all fucking superior, dickhead. you like to shame people for things they’ve said here so you must remember the time you called nick a gook and an Asian piece of shit? fuck you, hypocrite. this place is run by goddamned pussies now.
Of course I called him a gook and a chink, it was immediately after he called black people niggers and apes. It should have been glaring obvious to anyone with a functioning brain exactly why I was doing it at that very moment.

I was raised by an racist doomsday tin foil hat dipshit who would talk about god killing off fags with AIDS so I’ve said much much worse shit in my youth. The people who bitch the loudest about “call our culture” tend to be biggest virtue signalers themselves.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

can you two eat shit and die please
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:39 pm can you two eat shit and die please
:lol: :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

you could just foe or skip over posts, but then you wouldn’t be able to whine like the faggot you are. who are we kidding? you’d be a whining faggot regardless, mpd’s lickspittle.
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

oh and stick your “board warning” in your ass, heeb.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

You’re hurting my feelings
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Stink Pig wrote:mpd’s lickspittle.
You’re getting a little emotional here nick
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Stink Pig wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:41 pm oh and stick your “board warning” in your ass, heeb.
This didn’t happen, except in your imagination. All he did was allude that you are stupid. For someone who complains about others being emotional xasthur fans, your vagina sure bleeds non stop.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Alright now that I’ve ate shit and will hopefully die soon. Let’s get back to Trump related content.

Ill body
/
Ill will
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

kevin hash wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:37 pm Prince Andrew licking teen asshole with sperm to taste.

Solo Hanneman
Solo Rommel
fake wind into

122 green plastic army men climbing up trump's dingleberrie hair rope stinking like pee pee more than poopie while 4 aids riddled dick sores are playing gabriels trumpet loud and proud

solo eichman
solo joe satriani's mom

outro don't mess with my toot toot/hot for teacher/battle hymn of the republic medley :invcross:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Who would cram Kellyanne Conway's daughter in the dumper?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:18 pm
Stink Pig wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:41 pm oh and stick your “board warning” in your ass, heeb.
This didn’t happen
oh it did.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Stink Pig wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:40 pm
you could just foe or skip over posts, but then you wouldn’t be able to whine like the faggot you are. who are we kidding? you’d be a whining faggot regardless, mpd’s lickspittle.
is everything okay at home?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that Nick thinks he didn't just totally blow his cover or that he's still hurt because CW calling him a gook years ago.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that Nick thinks he didn't just totally blow his cover or that he's still hurt because CW calling him a gook years ago.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Who is Nick—but don't actually answer, I realized as I was typing that I couldn't remotely give a shit
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:45 am Who is Nick—but don't actually answer, I realized as I was typing that I couldn't remotely give a shit
I'm genuinely jealous.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i miss the good posters
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:05 am I don't know what's funnier, the fact that Nick thinks he didn't just totally blow his cover or that he's still hurt because CW calling him a gook years ago.
I thought it was pretty obvious boneheaded level satire. Like this was after years and years of nick getting worse and worse with the anti Muslim stuff and even longer with his “blacks are sub human” crap. The funniest part was when he actually look the bait.

I’m reminded of when Strict was going on a tirade about shipping people back to their home country and he ended up being a Serbian refugee, then said something like “I have every right to be here because the USA invited me here!” or something to that equivalent.

There was a missed golden opportunity as I seem to remember at one point nick and meatlease were teaming up and high fiving each other like air force buddies but nick must have not seen the post meaty made about “happas” having high rates of mental illness like Elliot Rogers. Would have been fun to see them turn on each other.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:33 am i miss the good posters
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

MPD wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:58 am
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:33 am i miss the good posters
neither of you fit that category. you’re both frequently posting losers with no life in the same boat as cw.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Stink Pig, I'm concerned about you and want to know if you're doing okay.