''BLM'' is retarded

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

''BLM'' is retarded

Post by Chad »

the dumbest, easiest, most co-opted fucking thing I've ever seen

it's actually embarrassing, because 3 very quick things can happen to change the alignment of this stupid country... And none of them have to do with making Walmart or sprite act like black lives matter. Is the fucking stupidest thing of all time

hard left actual legit marxists agree... Some of the dumbest shit you've ever seen in your life

put 5 DUMBFUCK REDNECKS in front of a row of things... And every one of them would want George Floyd to live. They are not born monsters

you have to realize who you're being manipulated by. I think the racism in in this place is far less systematic than it is marketed to be

it hurts what it wants to help, that's why you see it plastered everywhere
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: ''BLM'' is retarded

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Watching my liberal friends rationalize or selectively ignore the insane and dangerous components of BLM has been the scariest and most disheartening element of 2020. The movement is obviously incompatible with the most important core values of 20th century liberalism - it truly represents the death of values we all said were too important to part with.

Intelligent and courageous people everywhere were instantly and vocally skeptical, but I'm fairly convinced that the discourse I've seen so far won't prevent the looming catastrophe. I'm not a fatalist, but I legitimately have no idea what to do. The new moral consciousness is wide-awake, and no standard weapon of goodness or virtue seems to damage it at all.

I've been reading and re-reading Geneology of Morality for a month. I feel like the explanations of ressentiment must have been written by a desperate time traveler from our immediate future.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:05 pmIntelligent and courageous people everywhere were instantly and vocally skeptical, but I called them racists and incels so I could feel cool on the internet for a few seconds
So true, james. If only more people weren’t worried what some bar tender chick they are Facebook friends with would think if they ever said no to a black person, maybe this country wouldn’t have unraveled into the pyrotechnic insanitarium it is now
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I think the problem is that people have been tricked into accepting racial or ideological collectivism in place of a democratic national identity superposition.

Have you ever taken credit for something that someone has written here? Like do you argue with guys on that other site by stealing paragraphs from us? That would rule.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Most importantly this country is about revenue

defense revenue

we can joke about things as a hobby until China fully aligns with Iran and Russia

then... America matters no more

this black lives matter stuff is really sad in perspective...because, they do matter and I'm not fascist or racist

but this country is certainly run by the most evil people imaginable

shortsighted lunatics on both sides, engineered in the open by Zionist warmongering fuckfaces

fuck America
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Yea the problem is that you can’t do civic nationalism with half a population of racial aliens who are perpetually incensed against the majority by blood libel. More wishful thinking. Would I like to live in a world where blacks and latinos aren’t chomping at the bit to kill white people and take their property? You bet. Do I live in that world? No.

The thing of it is, now, only Nazis are the ones who are making any sense at all and will be able to provide anything resembling civilization. Might as well pack your bags now and head for Idaho or some other majority white red state before your employer starts asking you to “give examples of your white racism” like Seattle is making all their white employees do. Mind you this is just the beginning
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:34 pm Yea the problem is that you can’t do civic nationalism with half a population of racial aliens who are perpetually incensed against the majority by blood libel. More wishful thinking. Would I like to live in a world where blacks and latinos aren’t chomping at the bit to kill white people and take their property? You bet. Do I live in that world? No.

The thing of it is, now, only Nazis are the ones who are making any sense at all and will be able to provide anything resembling civilization. Might as well pack your bags now and head for Idaho or some other majority white red state before your employer starts asking you to “give examples of your white racism” like Seattle is making all their white employees do. Mind you this is just the beginning
you're exactly right. But there are no actual "nazis" here... There has been absolutely nothing good except TUCKER CARLSON

a country shackled by fucking morons

my girlfriend is actually a German Bavarian...

not even lying tbh, her name is Jana

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

they removed all Landser songs...ALL...shit is getting real guys. they might ban me soon
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

that song is going to be removed because of the Confederate flag eventually, I have no doubt
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

thread needs more Charlie Rich
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Chad wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:02 am that song is going to be removed because of the Confederate flag eventually, I have no doubt
:lol:

enough
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

"why don't you just try reading a book. yeah!"

yells the last living oompa loompa

his dick hangs thick and low, but he has nowhere to put it
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:34 pm Would I like to live in a world where blacks and latinos aren’t chomping at the bit to kill white people and take their property? You bet. Do I live in that world? No.

That's weird, blacks and Latinos aren't trying to take my considerable property.

Maybe people are threatening to you because you're what we in the medical community refer to as "a bitch."

You should try being a man sometime. You might find that people fuck with you less. It certainly works that way for me.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

^ that is making me laugh SO HARD right now
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Glub wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:58 am

Maybe people are threatening to you because you're what we in the medical community refer to as "a bitch."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

it also makes me want to listen to everton blender...

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Why would you virtue signal on a forum like this?

Anyone who doesn't agree with me was obviously not bussed to elementary schools to be around black people

fuck you, I don't care what you say it's useless
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

i'm 100% certain that I have more black friends...ACTUAL FRIENDS, not meme stuff, than anyone here

only 3/5ths of them sell drugs
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I've seen The Wire all the way through SIX TIMES!

That's equivalent to 12 black friends.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Glub wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:28 am I've seen The Wire all the way through SIX TIMES!

That's equivalent to 12 black friends.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

why would you watch that 6 times tho