''BLM'' is retarded

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: ''BLM'' is retarded

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:02 pm I probably shouldn’t say anything more. Once meatgrease ascends to power. ( and we all know someone truly righteous and good like him will) he would probably have his Purity Police throw you in jail for participating in such debased, degenerate and niggerish behavior as substance abuse. Me and my big fat mouth.
Real talk I’ve been thinking about running for some local office in rural Oregon. Most people don’t realize how easy it is to win stuff like that. AOC was a fucking bartender and she won a big seat in New York. My platform will be economically left and socially hard right. It’s what white voters actually want but all these republican cucks refuse to provide. I think I can blow the shills out of the water honestly.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it'll be kinda hard to get away with plagiarizing every word you utter even on a local level but i encourage you to try it :tup:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Chad wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:41 amhey Ross, my dad was born poor as fuck, but he owns the house I grew up in
would you concede that black americans who are born "poor as fuck" face greater difficulty in owning property? there are economic barriers for everyone, but I really don't think it's the same for whites & blacks

I guess what I'm getting at is that it seems like you have a lot of ill will towards those black kids you grew up with, but I tend to see them as having been ground down by the same shitty US systems that you hate (the ones that grind down everyone (but with more severity for black people because of centuries of additional subjugation and discrimination)
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:23 pmAOC was a fucking bartender and she won a big seat in New York.
the key difference here is that I'm sure you're terrible at social media (sorry)
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

omg Robert I missed you
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I thought about you every day
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:32 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:23 pmAOC was a fucking bartender and she won a big seat in New York.
the key difference here is that I'm sure you're terrible at social media (sorry)
Don't discourage this autistic dolt from eating his balls in a local election.

I'd donate to his campaign because, again, I fucking can.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I watched Sanford and Son with Seth Putnam...don't fuck this up...

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:23 pm
cxwx wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:02 pm I probably shouldn’t say anything more. Once meatgrease ascends to power. ( and we all know someone truly righteous and good like him will) he would probably have his Purity Police throw you in jail for participating in such debased, degenerate and niggerish behavior as substance abuse. Me and my big fat mouth.
Real talk I’ve been thinking about running for some local office in rural Oregon. Most people don’t realize how easy it is to win stuff like that. AOC was a fucking bartender and she won a big seat in New York. My platform will be economically left and socially hard right. It’s what white voters actually want but all these republican cucks refuse to provide. I think I can blow the shills out of the water honestly.
You're comically bad at everything you attempt and you would absolutely get laughed out of the room were you to run for anything.

You have the personality of a houseplant and you're about as charismatic as a stillbirth.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

chad I hope you didn't miss my post

it was just above robert's so it would be reasonable for it to be overlooked
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Real talk
What are you, a porch monkey? Talk like a white person. I can imagine you’d have me executed through some ironic fat guy torture method like force feeding me 7/11 pizzas or something.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I’m reminded of when Mr Budd would complain about the “shitty culture” of his brown neighbors while bragging about things like drug use, sticking his dick in the drinks of customers he didn’t like while being a bartender, and throwing hot coffee on his girlfriends when they pissed him off. Oh noez! Is that cancel culture?
Ill body
/
Ill will
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

cxwx wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:02 pm I probably shouldn’t say anything more.
Sounds good...
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

^ See, if the mainstream Dems won't stamp that shit out, I'm bailing. This new left ethic is an existential threat to everything - I'd expect my leaders to stamp it out violently, or at least disavow it. I don't know if they don't give a shit about normal people at all, or if they think they can put it on a chain and keep it like a violent pet. I can't expect people to raise families in proximity to this.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:08 pm ^ See, if the mainstream Dems won't stamp that shit out, I'm bailing. This new left ethic is an existential threat to everything - I'd expect my leaders to stamp it out violently, or at least disavow it. I don't know if they don't give a shit about normal people at all, or if they think they can put it on a chain and keep it like a violent pet. I can't expect people to raise families in proximity to this.
No one has ever or will ever give a fraction of a fuck about normal people. This should not in any way be news to you.
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Oh good some edgy dark enlightenment garnished with condescension, and on the internet of all places!
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:35 pm Oh good some edgy dark enlightenment garnished with condescension, and on the internet of all places!
If you're going to chide me for being arrogant and condescending, save your breath. I'm well aware.

Stop giving meatgrease the time of day. You're better than that.
Tell him that his mother is in need of a fuck.
MeatGrease wrote:

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

No, when the blonde beast emerges again I'm going to need an inside contact to get me into the ethnostate. It's called networking, I learned it at a job fair.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:47 pm No, when the blonde beast emerges again I'm going to need an inside contact to get me into the ethnostate. It's called networking, I learned it at a job fair.
This is the 8 Bit we know and love.

More silliness, less empathy.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:23 pm My platform will be economically left and socially hard right.
Soooooo, the Jofa platform?

Serious question, if you every become supreme overlord, what would your stance on substance abuse issues be. Decriminalization with comprehensive treatment programs or prohibition combined with the gas chamber for those too weak to be pure and direct. Would you have fat fucks melted down into tallow?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:30 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:23 pm My platform will be economically left and socially hard right.

Serious question, if you every become supreme overlord, what would your stance on substance abuse issues be. Decriminalization with comprehensive treatment programs or prohibition combined with the gas chamber for those too weak to be pure and direct. Would you have fat fucks melted down into tallow?
Serious questions should be directed towards me and me only.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:30 pm

Great question, CW. Thanks for asking.

All of the research pretty much shows that rehabilitation doesn't work, the vast majority of addicts never recover, something to the tune of +90%. With that harsh reality in mind, my administration would propose a federal reinstatement of involuntary commitment of all drug users, into institutions that are more or less penal colonies. The interned would be fed and clothed and provided with the opportunity to work and be productive. Releases would be granted under exceptional circumstances only. In tandem with this policy, my administration would cease the government's facilitation of the global drug trade, and initiate military confrontation against the cartels. I would invade and occupy part of Mexico if only Tijuana. The mission would be accomplished only after unconditional surrender and dissolution of all drug cartels. Death penalty for all drug dealers. In a couple decades I could have the drug problem all but solved. Keep in mind this is the most humane option possible, most other countries just execute their drug addicts, that's why you don't see masses of junkies on the streets of Shanghai or Abu Dhabi. I'm just proposing concentrating the existing junkie population and choking off the supply at the source. The problem of drug wars aren't that they don't work, they obviously do, most other places in the world have gone through this already and won, it's that the current government has perverse incentives to perpetuate the problem. Btw this is a personal issue for me, Oregon is swarming with homeless drug addicts, it's worse than California up here.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.