''BLM'' is retarded

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: ''BLM'' is retarded

Post by cxwx »

Fascinating, all sounds very humane. How about destructive substances currently legal such as alcohol, and the far more destructive substance, nicotine? How would you regulate drugs that have legitimate (trade mark pending ) pharmaceutical uses but that can and are also heavily abused? What about poor personal health upkeep in general? How do you feel about cannabis? Or non addictive hallucinogenic drugs that most people would find relatively benign?

What sort of regulations, if any would you want imposed on art, music, literature, broadcasting, internet.

How about peoples religious beliefs, or lack thereof?
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Well no one is setting up tent cities and doing smash & grabs for cigarettes, that's just ridiculous. I would just progressively keep raising the taxes on it. But yeah chronic alcoholics go to the camps too. I would execute the Sackler family and hold doctors legally liable for over prescribing, some cases may fall under drug dealing. For fat people I would just tax them more heavily until they stop being so fucking fat. But under my administration, our food system would change so radically it wouldn't even be recognizable so eventually there would be less fatties in the first place. I'd keep weed legal and tax the shit out of it, protect the right of employers and landlords to keep out potheads. I think psychedelics could be decriminalized and unregulated but public freakouts will be punished with a caning for a first offense and eventually wind up in a colony if it keeps happening.

The media question is more tricky, the movement I'm a part of seeks to make lying illegal, to be honest there's not enough time to go into depth here, but basically almost every journalist working right now would be jailed at a minimum. My regime would have a logical positivist approach to defining truth. Anything resembling suggestion, gossip, shaming, or slander would be banned. I would nationalise telecommunications and impose "good taste" standards the way China does.

I would ban Churches that are involved in subversive activities like refugee resettlement. Cults like scientology or those Satanist faggotts would be banned. I would protect good Christians from the depredations of LGBTP maniacs. Kosher, Halal, circumcision, and hijabs would be banned. Outside of that everyone else can pretty much do whatever.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Cigarettes are attributed to an estimated 450 to 480 thousand deaths a year in the United States alone. Surely that seems to be much worse than some homeless crackheads.

Would you ban atheists? Also if certain religious beliefs are to be “banned” (not sure how exactly you can ban what someone thinks ) what kind of criminal prosecution would result in the practice of illegal religions? You didn’t really address music arts or books.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I also assume there will be some sort of genetic purity testing system in place to determine who is truly white.

What kind of sexual practices will be made illegal?
Last edited by cxwx on Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

So look little buddy I think I’m gonna hit the sack for tonight but I look forward to reading your responses in the morning. I’m very close to taking the red pill.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Tobacco prohibition is a total non starter, it's not feasible. Taxation, regulation, and stigmatization will progressively bring down the rates. And crakheads cause incalculable external costs.

Nowhere did I say belief would be banned, I only mentioned practices. That's easy enough to enforce. You can believe whatever you want. My administration would be secular while nominally Christian.

Of course there's no genetic testing, c'mon man. There will be a helluva lotta deportations and repatriations though. I'm against discrimination purely on the basis of race. But after the welfare tap shuts off for those who arrived within 3 generations and without affirmative action or EEO, most of them will leave.

Entertainment will be mostly unregulated except for what's broadcast on telecommunications. Only pre-approved, high taste cultural modes will be recognized.

Homosexual sodomy will be illegal. The penalty is chemical castration. Elective gender reassignment surgery is banned. Mandatory sterilisation of LGBTP (sorry but no child should be exposed to that). Proselytizing homosexuality is banned.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:08 pm ^ See, if the mainstream Dems won't stamp that shit out, I'm bailing. This new left ethic is an existential threat to everything - I'd expect my leaders to stamp it out violently, or at least disavow it. I don't know if they don't give a shit about normal people at all, or if they think they can put it on a chain and keep it like a violent pet. I can't expect people to raise families in proximity to this.
Agree. The complacency in the Pac NW is fucking retarded.

Weather guy has some great insights, and gets shit on for it constantly:
https://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2020/08/ ... d.html?m=1

But this "anarcho-antifa" ethos is a direct reaction to the white supremacists Fuckwits empowered by Trump.
Got to get that motherfucker out, and get back to centrism.
But he's already setting the stage for not stepping down.... Watch the Axios interview when they talk about mail in ballots.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

not reading any of this crap :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:11 am
Homosexual sodomy will be illegal.
Well as long as I can still sodomize the opposite sex.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:37 pm
What about a straight guy sodomizing another straight guy, like as a joke or for dominance or ironically?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

If it wasn't for the disease transmission between gays I wouldn't care, but it is a public health concern
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:49 pm If it wasn't for the disease transmission between gays I wouldn't care, but it is a public health concern
As we all know, I'm the second most hetero guy here, but, just for the sake of argument, suppose I pushed meatgrease's shit way the fuck in just because it would be funny...would that be illegal?

And what if it were CANDIDATE meatgrease whose shit pussy I filled up: would you play the victim card to further your political fortunes?

The voters demand to know.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Chainsmoker grease wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:49 pm If it wasn't for the disease transmission between gays I wouldn't care, but it is a public health concern
What if it’s a straight man who fucks a lot of women in the ass with no rubber vs gay dudes who always double bag it? Since we’re so worried about health concerns
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:36 am Agree. The complacency in the Pac NW is fucking retarded.

Weather guy has some great insights, and gets shit on for it constantly:
https://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2020/08/ ... d.html?m=1

But this "anarcho-antifa" ethos is a direct reaction to the white supremacists Fuckwits empowered by Trump.
Got to get that motherfucker out, and get back to centrism.
Yeah. I'm definitely not into the idea of far-right ideologues steering the ship, but I'm legitimately not worried about that. I understand why people freaked out about Charlottesville, but I just don't see those characters as being capable of hurting anybody but themselves. They aren't a part of any institution and they don't seem capable of creating anything. Americans are overwhelmingly anti-racist (at least in the traditional sense).

I think people on the left have been trained very deeply to obey anything that seems to be 'on the right side of history'; that's like their heavenly directive. Anyone who's been able to claim that their actions are in-step with that can't be criticized by their in-group. They savagely discourage critical thinking and attack speakers on the basis of identity. In one generation they have re-legitimized racist identitarianism under the guise of fighting racism. It's absolutely unbelievable - I know many people who have been terribly deceived by this shit, psychologically manipulated specifically because they are good people who don't want to be racist.

BLM and Antifa's core claims about consensus reality don't stand up to even the slightest amount scrutiny, and yet they (the former anyway) had half the government, most social media users, and almost every multinational corporation fucking kneeling earlier this summer. I don't think the average American is in favor of destroying our collective identity or throwing our cultural icons into the river, but they've been cowed into silence under the threat of being called racist. I absolutely can't stand to see all of Western history and culture made synonymous with 'white supremacy', it's absolutely absurd, and can't be allowed to reach the level of public education or children's media.

Whether any of this has any short-term sticking power in the superculture remains to be seen, but the infiltration of institutions (academia, local government, media, corporate HR) has drained the blood from my fucking heart. I feel like I'm witnessing something simliar to the Iranian revolution or the Christianization of Rome. Some of these people can only be described as cult-members, and I have no idea how to combat that.
Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:36 am But he's already setting the stage for not stepping down.... Watch the Axios interview when they talk about mail in ballots.
I like to pretend someone in the WH keeps a gun in their desk, waiting for Trump to make some move like that. I don't think he has the support of the military, which he'd need for a full "not stepping down" thing... if he even claimed the need for emergency powers or an emergency stay I seriously doubt any other branch of government would support it. I am absolutely talking out of my ass, I have no ability to make a responsible assessment of any of that... guess we'll find out soon! :awesome:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:02 pm
Chainsmoker grease wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:49 pm If it wasn't for the disease transmission between gays I wouldn't care, but it is a public health concern
What if it’s a straight man who fucks a lot of women in the ass with no rubber vs gay dudes who always double bag it? Since we’re so worried about health concerns
Double bagging increases the risk of breakage.

It adds some girth though, so you've got to weigh the pros and cons.
MeatGrease wrote:

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Glub wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:47 pm
What about a straight guy sodomizing another straight guy, like as a joke or for dominance or ironically?
:mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:03 pmBLM thoughts
there are a few things that make the surge of support for BLM feel insane to me:
• if you don't look at the internet, it's barely even a thing (outside of the protests)
• the cops and underminers are the problem at the protests, not the well-meaning protestors
• it's really, REALLY hard to get things to move in this country, so being extremely loud and demanding a shitload is the practical path to getting even a little change
• the people asking for change are the most disenfranchised and politically powerless, so that's extra reason for them to be very loud and dramatic
• black people in the US (specifically the descendents of slaves) are facing multiple uphill battles, and it's not really their fault - it's a recurring cycle of terrible circumstances and there are concrete, undeniable systemic issues that have prevented black people in the US from keeping up (or, more importantly, catching up) with everyone else

do you think the systemic racism of redlining, housing discrimination, sentencing disparities, and the war on drugs... are those things not real? did they not cause harm? or is it that those things did cause real harm and people are supposed to get restitution via voting (for issues that will never appear on a ballot or be championed by a candidate without a massive uprising lol)?

I guess I kinda got the sense that you think the mission is misguided, and that the execution is misguided. I won't go to bat for the latter, but I'd defend the former (e.g. I think the mission is sound/justified/non-crazy)

lmk if you've seen that 13th movie or not - it makes a pretty compelling case IMO
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

THE KILL wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:51 am
See, meatgrease, you indirectly gave The Kill a boner.
When you indirectly perk up meatworms, you're a gay by proxy.
Nice job there, clumsy!
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:44 pm
THE KILL wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:51 am
See, meatgrease, you indirectly gave The Kill a boner.
When you indirectly perk up meatworms, you're a gay by proxy.
Nice job there, clumsy!
He doesn’t care about the actual gayness, it’s the “health concerns” he’s worried about. You know, how one gay man might transmit an STI to another gay man. A non airborne disease which has to be transmitted by sexual or blood contact, i.e. a very small percentage of the population that is extremely unlikely to infect anyone not in the closed circuit of voluntary sexual contact between people (although he doesn’t mention heterosexual promiscuity at all) and he mentioned multiple examples where he would be willing to take very draconian measure to control peoples behavior but it would be a “non starter” to apply the same principle towards nicotine, a substance that is probably one of the single largest detriments to health in human civilization. Yup, total consistency. He’s got my vote.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

The only reason he has your vote... is because you haven't heard my platform yet.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:24 am The only reason he has your vote... is because you haven't heard my platform yet.
I’ll vote for anyone who bans those Dr. Squatch ads.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:26 am
Glub wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:24 am The only reason he has your vote... is because you haven't heard my platform yet.
I’ll vote for anyone who bans those Dr. Squatch ads.
I've never seen them.
I'm too CULTURED to own a "tv."
No disrespect intended.
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I indeed mute these youtube ads as soon as I see this guy's nukeable face
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:17 pm

I indeed mute these youtube ads as soon as I see this guy's nukeable face
They are selling tooth paste now. One tube for “morning mouth” and one for “nighttime mouth” hipsters will buy anything.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Ahem, as for my platform.
Gender reassignment? On MY dime?
You're GODDAMN straight we're having gender reassignments!
Every Tuesday, in the Glub regime, you can swap your gender.
Don't like your new gender? You can swap it back (but you'll have to wait until next Tuesday; sorry, this is a regime, not fucking anarchy).
And maybe you're thinking "But Glub, isn't it annoying when a dude gets all the surgery to get all hot and shit, like, the boobs and nice hair and everything, but STILL keeps the schlong? Back in the GOOD OLD DAYS, if you wanted to become a fucking CHICK you got yourself a goddamn BEEF FLUME!"
Well guess what, Buster Brown, in the Glub administration, we don't believe in half measures....so we're going BACK TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS! Anyone transitioning from a man to a woman isn't going to be all hot but still rock a dong. No sir. Want to be a babe? Then you're getting a fucking CLAM! And that's not just because I'm not personally into butt stuff and hate it when I match up with someone who looks all hot on Tinder but has a dick so I'm can't run up in them. It's part of it though.

What about Antifa though? What about the riots though?
I say, good. Riots are fucking BADASS. Stop being such a pussy about the riots and start fucking shit up. Life doesn't play the game from the sidelines, pal. If you're going to cry about riots instead of getting involved maybe you should get a clam on Tuesday.

There's probably other stuff too.
My team is still working out the kinks, but that shit rules pretty hard for now.
I'm going to allow dudes to buttfuck each other, if anyone is worried about that. And if I hear any complaining about it, I'm going to REQUIRE dudes to buttfuck, so don't try me.
MeatGrease wrote: