''BLM'' is retarded

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: ''BLM'' is retarded

Post by Glub »

Yea, I'm not hitting play, but he's getting a strong fuck off.
You two are correct.
Although I'd expect nothing less from someone who fucking HONORS THEIR MARRIAGE VOWS and hard and as apologetically as Ross.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I imagine Ross in a antiseptically clean and neat condo where he performs Patrick Batemanesque atrocities on coeds half his age
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

no you dont
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:32 pm I imagine Ross in a antiseptically clean and neat condo where he performs Patrick Batemanesque atrocities on coeds half his age
It's hard for me to reconcile this with him honoring his marriage vows.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Necrometer wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:44 am I guess I kinda got the sense that you think the mission is misguided, and that the execution is misguided. I won't go to bat for the latter, but I'd defend the former (e.g. I think the mission is sound/justified/non-crazy)
You have to be fucking asleep or absolutely retarded to not recognize that blacks have been uniquely and deeply fucked in this country, as have Native Americans.

All for affirmative action across the board, and I'm not sure what other steps to take.
Chappelle already made fun of reparations, and what a short term, one generation solution that would be anyway. Like racism is dead because the last president is black...it wouldn't be dead just because they got money, either.

Some flavor of the 1619 project is probably the way to go. John Oliver also had some pretty egregious examples from current text books: e.g. slaves did "chores".

All that being said, BLM as an entry doesn't seem to have a clear agenda/leadership, and the riots are so far removed from whatever the message might have been, even the NAACP had told them to step back.
Unfortunately the rioters have now come to define BLM, so whatever the original message might have been had been lost in the broken glass, smoke, and tear gas.

The other problem is they don't let the facts get in the way...
For example, there is no way to manipulate the stats of people killed by cops to show a racial bias at least in the last decade or so.

However, there is a case to made against "stop and frisk" type policies, that unfairly target minorites, and unquestionably de-escalation tactics are needed. Haven't heard this from protesters... Mostly just knee jerk stupid shit like defund the cops.

But let's be honest: most of the rioters don't give a fuck about black lives, they just needed an excuse to fuck shit up.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

the last fighting tommy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:52 am Hey look jewish shit ‘

Ezra / Nehemiah
:lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

The person quoted sounds like they could have written part of my campaign platform.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:fonz:

i only read a little bit of apes of god but it was full of really wonderful and petty shit talk
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:15 pm
Some flavor of the 1619 project is probably the way to go. John Oliver also had some pretty egregious examples from current text books: e.g. slaves did "chores”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... teaching-1
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:00 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/Oathkeepers

They sure like Andy Ngo
"brother."

Get fucked, you Dollar-General-Randy-Savage-sounding-motherfucker.
MeatGrease wrote:

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

also james woods lol. my friend's brother lived in the same building as james woods and he would blast swing music like cherry poppin daddies in the early 2000s.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road