MPD
I hate your life.

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by MPD »

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

trump's mail-killing crony is so fuckin' slippery - he testified and didn't produce a single satisfying sound bite. we can't have a revolution without juicy video clips!

anyway I saw a list of where they trashed the mail sorting machines; it's basically all cities in swing states - so that's that

if people can get their asses out for BLM protests during the pandemic I'm pretty sure they can get to a polling station so maybe this is all moot
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

MPD wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:36 am
Jimmy Page going through heroin withdrawals on stage is probably better than being trump on his best un-shit pants day.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:58 pm if people can get their asses out for BLM protests during the pandemic I'm pretty sure they can get to a polling station so maybe this is all moot
Problem is that you can assemble anywhere, but have to vote by home-residence-based polling location—and those locations tend to be understaffed and ill-equipped without shenanigans and pandemics in play

Best way to improve turnout is absentee ballot drives. No swing states (by my estimation) require excuses; some borderline states (Missouri) offer excused ballots with enough vagary or arguably terminology in the law (is hypertension a "serious" heart condition? Are vascular conditions that ultimately affect cardiovascular health "heart" conditions? On what basis is a person deemed "immunocompromised"?) that most people can squeeze in. The fact that only a handful of states offer online requests for absentee ballots is the limiting factor, hence the need for actual ballot drives: those can be digital, but still require an actual paper final-mile request.
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

When trump wins again, you won’t do anything except take it right in the fucking corn chute and cry for another four years.
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Only a grade A prick would want that dummy to win.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

It's one of the two funny election outcomes
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

defenders of western civilization
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

What a bunch of pussies.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/8/3 ... hes-a-girl

rittenhouse (in the USA apparel) beating up a girl and then getting jumped

(fuck that kid forever)
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:29 pm https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/8/3 ... hes-a-girl

(fuck that kid forever)
Which Antifa do you think you're more sad about dying, the pedophile or the wife beater?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:07 am
Necrometer wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:29 pm https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/8/3 ... hes-a-girl

(fuck that kid forever)
Which Antifa do you think you're more sad about dying, the pedophile or the wife beater?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:07 am

(fuck that kid forever)
For me, I've got to go with the pedophile, but that's just because I believe wife-beating is wrong.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Who the fuck links to the daily kos for any reason other than "I want you all to remember how bleak politics blogging was in 2006"
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

A guy who doesn't want to spend literally any extra seconds looking for a different embed of some humanity-gutter content?
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:07 amWhich Antifa do you think you're more sad about dying, the pedophile or the wife beater?
I'm glad you brought this up! I have been wary about these pedophile claims. All I have seen are screenshots claiming stuff about the guy's priors. Can you point me to a direct source (not a twitter/web screenshot) that says anything about the dead dude? I believe it should all be on the web. Unless the deep state's coverup is already underway...

As for the other dead guy, do you think it's worse to beat your wife than beating a random woman on the street? Seems like a bit of a double standard.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

so like, they turned on the cell phone right after the trial ended where jacob blake was sentenced to death?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Just as a tip if you want to have some fun:
I've found that with the meatgrease variety of very-online dopes, if you make jokes about/make light of pedophilia, they go OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MINDS in spectacularly amusing ways.

Might want to try that shit on him.
Throw that shit at the wall; see if it sticks.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I believe the gentleman in question had his police info removed from one data base after he was killed but was still in an Arizona arrest data base for sexual assault ( I haven’t really looked into it too deeply as I don’t give that much of a shit) it’s very difficult to tell who started the initial altercation. The guy who hit the kid on the head with his skateboard is alleged to have multiple domestic violence and assault arrests, from what I can tell everyone involved in this situation seems to be a complete piece of shit.

The only thing that would seem to be a valid question to me is that if the first shooting was assault committed by the 17 year old and not self defense, then at that point wouldn’t be the other people assaulting him and knocking him to the ground beating him up be considered “citizens arrest” at that point? If it sounds like a stupid specious argument it is, but it seemed to be good enough for the same type of asswipes who defend the killers in the Ahmed Aubrey case who think it’s totally reasonable to be accosted by some random asshole with a shot gun and that you shouldn’t defend yourself in that situation.
Last edited by cxwx on Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

(fuck that kid forever)

Damn I would really fucking hate to be a leftist rn, nothing but constant narrative collapse all the time. It must be maddening trying to hold on to your retarded perspective when reality literally will not ever conform to it. On top of losing ANOTHER election while being in denial about it the whole time. In case you're wondering, yes it feels amazing being on the right side of things. I wish you too could experience what that feels like for a change.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Any sources on the dead pedo, though?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

any sources besides screenshots from chinese rape cartoon forums
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:45 pm

(fuck that kid forever)

Damn I would really fucking hate to be a leftist rn, nothing but constant narrative collapse all the time. It must be maddening trying to hold on to your retarded perspective when reality literally will not ever conform to it. On top of losing ANOTHER election while being in denial about it the whole time. In case you're wondering, yes it feels amazing being on the right side of things. I wish you too could experience what that feels like for a change.
I'm not a leftist, but I do very well for myself and people, understandably, are fond of me. Where do you get the notion that people here who consider you like tits on a nun are exclusively leftists? I pay more than you make a yeari n federal taxes alone, nimrod.

I do not wish you could be like me, however. That would make me less of a standout.

Please keep being a delusional loser of monumental proportions until an unlucky coffin has the misfortune to be fed you.
MeatGrease wrote: