ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by FVBTVS »

First of all this book appears to be a CLANDESTINE edition, published without any authorisation neither from the author (who died in 2006) nor from the legittimate copyright holder nor by the Turkmen government.
Whatever one may think of the author, I consider that illegitimately making profits exploiting the intellectual work of a dead man is an immoral and parasitic behaviour at best and a crime at worst.
Secondly, I consider almost a SCAM to claim on the cover that it is an “Annotated” version, whilst there is not a single footnote in the whole text (apart from five childish “Notes on editing and translating” in the last page).
I don’t even mention the fact that the quality of the translation is awful (it seems machine-translated) and the editing is even worse (it seems to have been scanned and converted into text with a poorly-working OCR, without even removing line breaks in excess).
For the abovementioned reasons, I ask Amazon to please consider removing this edition from its database at least until the copyright issue has been investigated, or I’ll feel compelled to report the issue to the Embassy of Turkmenistan.
“In Islam, you don’t usually appeal to a dead woman,” Gulnara said. “You’re supposed to ask Allah. But this is a powerful woman.”

I pointed out that most of the appeals were for boys.

She said, “Women who give birth to girls have another way of indicating that they want a boy. They will name the daughter Enough (Besteir) or Fed Up (Boyduk). These are common names. I know many.”
The man spoke again.

“He has a question for you,” the student said. “Will you answer?”

I heard the whistle blow. The train slowly pulled out of Ashgabat Sta-tion, and within minutes we were in the desert. The old man was delivering a monologue.

“He says that some years ago an astronaut went to the moon,” the student said. “He was from America. When he got to the moon, he heard a strange noise. It was an azan”—the call to prayer, usually issued by a muezzin chanting from a mosque. “The astronaut recorded it. When he came back to earth, the scientists in America analyzed it, and they came to think that it was the voice of the Prophet Muhammad.”

“On the moon?”

“Yes. On the moon.”
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

here for a very simple reason :to defend the right of every child, born and unborn, to fulfill their God _given potential. Save the children. Save the humanity..Thump 2020
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

HAHAHAHAH
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

free combat show . i fyou want to see . i feel fire and lighting strike , real

computer hit hard
oh everquest...
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Please mark the day in your calendar to join a few people and I for a peaceful rally at Freedom tower in Miami. This is to promote awareness to the general public of pedophilia and sex trafficking. These horrible things should not be normalized!!!
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

:lol:
Drawbacks: You’ll need to wait for the oven to preheat: about 10 to 15 minutes!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

The sand was loaded up with blood. Now the sand will be loaded up with peace.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Noneofyourbusiness
1 year ago
I just trashed my house listening to this.....I'm 42......I've still got it
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

and no, it’s not a love story, any more than the addle-minded and obnoxious young boob lovers in Titanic were in love
Joe Rogan authentically represents an informed but perpetually curious everyman better than any interlocutor in the media.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

My original account got banned, and I nearly got banned on my 2nd account there too for reasonably arguing against the covid hysteria. Of course I was right but they still threatened to ban me and called me a troll. Needless to say I got the hint and stopped going there.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I would rather step in human shit than watch Roots or Tron.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

It's saucy, it's savory, it's incredibly cheesy, and it's slightly spicy thanks to pepperoni
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

chat-elegant-girls.online
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

This has been quite a week. If you care to, please indulge the comments with something silly/ridiculous you’ve caught yourself saying to your pet. I’ll start...
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it's kind of interesting... when you watch a video like this, you laugh along to the laughter, even when you don't understand... but when you watch a video with anger and hate, you are confused because you can't understand it... speaks something, doesn't it?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I was never a big radio head big follower at all, but throughout the evolution of music and growing up i have to give it up to mr Thom York as a singer song writer. When that mainstream creep song came out really captured a genuine moment of time and still lives thru this day! Plus last time i checked he's still alive somewhere. Amazing song writing and experience. To me that's what music in the arts is what's all about. No matter what the timeline is it's all timeless. No get rich quick schemes there. It's still relative till this day. Imho.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

my county health department is hiring an epidemiologist. Masters or Doctorate required. 19 dollars an hour
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Jesus fuck hahaha
formerly ghost boner
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Costco pulls Palmetto Cheese from 120 stores after owner calls BLM 'terror organization'
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

With that money, they could easily afford a pack a Marlboro menthols for every man woman and child but noooooo. Gotta go to the moon instead
During the Middle Ages, they celebrated the end of a plague with wine and orgy’s. Anyone know of anything like that planned for the end of this one?
"Your firstborn? He is mine now."
"What?! There's no—"
[Kennedy taps the "Apples, 10¢" sign, points to the "s", and smiles]
$70,000 in hairstyling for television
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I got into New Bomb Turks when most did, around the time Epitaph released "Scared Straight." About a month or so after getting the album, listening to it on repeat and falling in love with Eric Davidson's Little-Richardesque vocal inflections, XxXx and I caught them at Cheers. Can't remember if was a weekday or not. It was an energetic albeit sparsely attended show. Like many bands that rose up in the mid-'90s, their minor popularity faded over the course of subsequent releases of diminishing returns. I bought one more Turks album, a retrospective "singles" collection called "Pissing Out The Poison" and dug it. Then I mostly forgot about them.Now, there are a lot of valid arguments against music streaming services, not the least of which is artists' paltry compensation. But give it this: it's a great way to reconnect with music long fallen by the wayside. Such is the case with the Turks and me. I'd never heard their 1993 debut album "Destroy-Oh-Boy!" before today. Several of its songs appeared on "Pissing," but "Destroy's" gestalt appeal, its fantastic track order and cohesiveness, supersedes the Turks' retrospectively silly best-of compendium that they released only two records into their career, which ended in 2003.
Hope you're enduring your Monday swimmingly.
2020 Croqueta Wagyu Burger

Every day, 43 families receive the devastating news that their child has cancer.
Sergios & Live Like Bella® are doing a Croqueta Day Collaboration where we will serve
43 Croqueta Day Wagyu Burgers for $43 per burger. 100% of the sales will go to the Live
Like Bella Foundation®. There will only be 43 burgers served that day.
Together we can make a difference.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

The real pee tape is the scandals we found along the way.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

What’s your plan? You can’t go super saiyan in real life bro, trust me I’ve tried
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

If you like communism Biden won. If you love freedom Trump won. Debates didnt shift any opinions. But maybe the far lefties nut jobs will see that Biden isnt going to support their bernie ideals...so maybe it was a Trump win.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR