oh yeah, building 7

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

oh yeah, building 7

Post by Chad »

If you are so inured to any sort of doubtful critical thinking that you think that building came down exactly like the twin towers, as if demolished on purpose...on the basis of whatever explanation they gave...

Sometimes I feel like they are testing people.

That building should not have fallen the way it did unless it was meaningfully destroyed. There is enough fishy stuff about the ramshackle explanation they gave it to cast doubt anyway...but THINK THINK THINK.

a building that was not struck by planes does not demolish itself out of nowhere

the other two didn't either
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: oh yeah, building 7

Post by Chad »

I've always been a 9/11 truther

most obvious conspiracy ever

I wanna know US government/Israeli Mossad/Saudi stuff on this

they mock us. this was hanging on Epstein's wall btw

MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

thank u chad
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I'm sometimes stunned by the sheer number of people who get to the "wow that tower fell oddly" fork in the road, and to the left is all the fact-based explanations readily available, along with answers for every, "but what about.." follow-up question you have, still insist on turning right toward the paranoid, speculative imaginings of internet nobodies with zero expertise in engineering, demolitions, or even basic physics. I know "Bush didn't do 911" is a way more boring story than the contrary, but Jesus FUCKING Christ Chad..
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

am I really an internet nobpdy?

also...I'm do8ng normal stuff. Women like me...ir's exhausting

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:59 am am I really an internet nobpdy?

also...I'm do8ng normal stuff. Women like me...ir's exhausting

I do not think he was referring to you as suc

And congrats on normalstuff and women. Glad things are looking up for you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Stink Pig
Big White Dummy

Post by Stink Pig »

riley-o wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:47 am I’m a divorced grocery clerk who collects lego and I’m here to tell you how to think.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Chad wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:17 pm I've always been a 9/11 truther

most obvious conspiracy ever

I wanna know US government/Israeli Mossad/Saudi stuff on this

they mock us. this was hanging on Epstein's wall btw

Dude see this is the thing. You infer meaning into things without needing evidence supporting connections you've made.
That painting was made in 2012, well after 9/11. How is this evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy conducted by Bush?
I don't even think that that's clear even inside the world of this painting.

I don't even really think Epstein is that fucking interesting - he was a man who ran a prostitution ring. Powerful people fuck whores? Who fucking cares?
I don't even really see a reason to believe in this 'pedophile island' fucking thing - some of his girls were underage, and some were slaves. That's fucking horrible, but it's not like he had some kind of daycare toddler sex-zoo. We're talking about what, 15 year old girls? Something like that? It's fucking abominable and they should all be jailed, but that's really not the same thing as fucking babies... and I don't see any evidence indicating who fucked who, and who had knowledge of the ages of parties involved.

It certainly isn't evidence that any of these people were harvesting adrenochrome or have shape-shifting reptile powers, which is the real narrative simmering under the surface of this shit as far as I can tell.

Conspiracy theories are a way to live in an imaginary world instead of the real one. Cut the shit, you're wasting your life.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Chad wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:59 am am I really an internet nobpdy?
Sure, we all are.

In the context I used it, I was not referring to you, I'm talking about the real fucking zeroes you're listening to.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

One thing I've never understood about conspiracy theories: why can't they just stop at one level (top government officials either orchestrated or did nothing to prevent the attacks; the end) instead of spiraling down 54 levels (lizard people harvest terror-blood from children in sex trafficking rings)?

I can get how a skeptical person might, understandably, not trust the government in matters such as this, but if you believe in reptilian overlords, you should be given a placard for preferential parking at the mall.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

wait let's not cloud the issue with words

I know epstein was a pervert lothario art guy

still no reason for building 7 falling
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i kinda dont blame people for being hung up on the building 7 thing :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

man

remember those zeitgeist movies? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Chad wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:51 pmstill no reason for building 7 falling
but according to you there’s a reason, just one that is secret and unknown to most people

help me out here - WHO benefits from building 7 falling, along with the towers?

was it to cause endless wars? because the WMD thing suggests you don’t need any showy stunts to do that.

did whoever’s plan go... according to plan? let’s say the jews did this to improve their standing in the middle east somehow. how did that work out for them?

and if this shit was so meticulously orchestrated, then why even bother blowing up building 7, if it “looks fishy”? why half-assedly park a plane in the pentagon? why let a plane go down in pennsylvania?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

A small part of me (maybe 5%) believes that the PA plane might have been shot down. The idea of citizens agreeing to crash the plane themselves to avoid another attack... saying "Let's roll..." I dunno, it's something I think about sometimes. It would be simpler if the plane had been shot down by the gub'mint.

But then there's the people who say they talked to the people onboard, and this whole recorded conversation with one of the airplane heroes... I know it's probably not some kinda conspiracy, but you know what I mean.

Close to the site where that happened, there's a fully-constructed but totally abandoned stretch of highway. I went there once and walked through a long creepy dark tunnel, it's pretty neat.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I sometimes wonder if a recording of the horn would have the same effect. Like could you sample the horn and play it at a big EDM festival to kick off the end?
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:20 pm I sometimes wonder if a recording of the horn would have the same effect. Like could you sample the horn and play it at a big EDM festival to kick off the end?
the rare times that people compliment my recordings I always say that the magic happens in front of the microphone...
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road