you just lost the left
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by FVBTVS »

Amanda Palmer
Singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist

I first heard Radiohead at Newbury Comics in Cambridge. I was maybe 20, and I was browsing the racks and saw this album called OK Computer with a handwritten sign saying, “Such and such magazine called this the album of the year,” and I had never heard of it. I just bought it on a lark. I took it home and liked it, but it wasn’t until a few months later, when I was in college, and I had a lover who was absolutely obsessed with the record. We wound up lounging around and getting to know each other and having a lot of sex and listening to OK Computer over and over again. It was our relationship’s soundtrack, and it really got under my skin, and became the soundtrack to an era of my sexual awakening and my youth.

There was also something illicit about it because I was a real avant-garde non-mainstream music obsessive, and by that point, Radiohead seemed to belong to other people. So, there was something almost subversive about me snatching it back, and saying, “No, I’m allowed to have this band too, and I will shack up in my weird dorm room with my weird love, smoking my clove cigarettes and this music is allowed to belong to me.”

The songwriting is phenomenal, but the production embraces your soul. There’s a spectrum of songwriters, from the very literal to the extremely vague and metaphorical, and the lyrics of Radiohead straddle that spectrum so beautifully that the songs are almost a study in what is possible. I adore Thom Yorke’s ability to go from incredibly broad to the incredibly finite in two seconds. That’s something Leonard Cohen did beautifully, and as a lyricist, listening to Kid A, almost as an exercise, is really helpful — how those lyrics draw from a certain palette, and then all of a sudden, the palette becomes a frisbee thrown off a cliff.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

she's a walking clove cigarette
Sorry, it is cann't compatibel.
I learned it by really going to school. This is the real school. This isn't, uh, let's read the book school. And I get it. And I understand it. And it's a very interesting thing. And I'm gonna be letting you know about it.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I'm literally sitting here crying and throwing up at this news. You are the bravest man I have ever seen. I named my first son Donald after you. If anything happened to you I don't know what I would do. Thank you for ending racism.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Strippers lost their jobs during the pandemic. So, they got creative
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

really great drugs & knowledge
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

It may be concluded that all that is needed to turn a classical system into a quantum mechanical one, is to define energy as it is only done in quantum mechanics, that is, by diagonalising the evolution operator. After this, one has to postulate that the fastest moving parts of the system must be limited to their lowest energy states. Effectively, this amounts to slightly smearing the amplitudes in the time direction in order to account for limitations in our time resolution.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

mel | 23 | he/him/his | tme

no gender, gender: egirl and manlet, born again christian, raymond kin, shiki ichinose kin, mercy kin, leader of #MercyIsChristian movement, Mercy Is My Whitesona, former Catholic, #ClownLover, Ask me about my clown collection! Don't even think about talking to me.

I can shapeshift into a clown. I can easily shapeshift into a clown. I can instantly shapeshift into a clown. I can safely shapeshift into a clown. I can easily shapeshift into my original form. I can instantly shapeshift into my original form. I can safely shapeshift into my original form. I can change my DNA in an instant. I am always safe when shapeshifting. My body is always safe when shapeshifting. My mind is always safe when shapeshifting. I keep my human color vision in my clown form. My body masks my clown DNA. I appear completely human when in my human form. My body masks my human DNA when in my clown form. My spirit masks my clown aura and clown energy signature when I will it. My body absorbs every nutrient from the food I eat. I have full control over all of my forms. I innately know how to shift. I have full control of my shifts. I can easily tap into my subconscious mind. Psychic attacks are near impossible to execute upon me. My third eye is open wide. My chakras are safely open, activated and rejuvenated. Meditation comes easily to me. I can see and sense within my mind with absolute vividness and clarity as if in real life. Hypnosis works very well on me. I can easily break out of hypnosis or mind control at any time. I have perfect balance on any surface. I lose any fear of honks. I lose all fear of honks. I lose any fear of big clown shoes. I lose all fear of big clown shoes. I lose any fear of the unknown. I lose all fear of the unknown. I know when I am in danger and what to do about it. I am brave, strong and resilient. I tap into mime energy to make me a powerful shifter. I tap into jester energy to make me intelligent and clever.. I tap into harlequin energy to make me brave and resilient. I am incredibly intelligent. I am incredibly clever. I am a powerful shifter. I can shapeshift at any time. When I am fully grown, my aging slows down. My lifespan is safely increased. My clown form ages as I do. My clown form has the color and pattern I want it to have. My face paint color in my clown form is rich and deep. My hair color in my human form is rich and deep. My clown form looks exactly like I want it to look. My clown form is beautiful. My clown form is extremely fast, strong, agile, and flexible. My human form is extremely fast, strong, agile, and flexible. My body is incredibly efficient in all forms to provide safe efficient transformation. I have boundless, resplendent energy. I can safely absorb and disperse massive amounts of kinetic energy. I land softly from falls of any height. I can easily fit in any clown car. I get stronger every full moon. Moonlight calms and refreshes me. I am tireless. I can safely go days without sleep. Three hours of sleep is like a full night’s rest for me. My digestive system safely digests beneficial food and drink at supernatural speeds. My digestive system intelligently utilizes anything beneficial and safely discards anything harmful. My digestive system is perfect in health and function. My digestive system is supernaturally efficient and able to extract maximum nutrition. I have enhanced senses. I have perfect vision. I have perfect hearing. I have a perfect sense of smell. I can track anything by scent alone. I have an incredible sense of direction. I can sense magnetic fields. I can use magnetic fields to know exactly where I am at all times. I enjoy all food. My clown form can safely withstand any temperature. My human form can safely withstand any temperature. I am comfortable in any temperature. My eye color is soft and stunning. I can make my eyes glow in the dark at will. I can see perfectly in any light level. I have perfect hearing. I safely and naturally repel biting insects. I safely and naturally repel stinging insects. My physical health is perfect. My mental health is perfect. I can heal any wound instantly at will. I can make wounds seal up in seconds. My body swiftly heals fatal wounds. I have a high pain tolerance. My body feels little pain because I can heal wounds instantly. I know when I am being hurt. I am meant to be a shapeshifter. I know that I am meant to be a shapeshifter. I know that I am a shapeshifter. I am immune to all forms of mind control. I am immune to all negative programming. I am the sovereign of myself. I have indomitable willpower. I can do anything if I put my mind to it. I have a natural connection to clowns. I can easily communicate with any clown. I can use telepathy with any clown. I love clowns. clowns love me. I can shapeshift any part of my body into part of my clown form. I can summon the clown nose of my clown form while in my human form. I can easily and safely make sounds like a clown in my human form. I have retractable fangs in my human form. I can summon my fangs at will. I can retract my fangs at will. When my fangs are retracted they are impossible to detect. My retractable fangs are the perfect size for my mouth. My fangs are exactly how I imagine them. I have retractable clown shoes in my human form. When my clown shoes are retracted they are impossible to detect. I can summon my clown shoes at will. I can retract my clown shoes at will. My retractable clown shoes are exactly how I imagine them. I am a master of fighting with my clown shoes. I am a master of all forms of joking. I am a master of fighting in my clown form. I know when to talk and when to fight. I have supernatural intelligence. I am a great problem solver. I have perfect memory. I can easily remember massive amounts of related and unrelated information. I am extremely stealthy. I can travel anywhere without being seen or heard…. I am a master survivalist. I can survive in the wilderness easily. I can go a long time without food or water. I can survive any situation. I am grateful for any animal that dies to sustain me. I am a master joker. I can easily detect lies. I have perfect balance…. All my chakras safely open, unblock, rejuvenate and flow with boundless energy. I can shapeshift into a normal sized clown at will…. I can shapeshift into a giant clown at will…. My giant clown form is as large as I want it to be…. I can shapeshift into an anthropomorphic, clown…. My anthropomorphic, clown form is the height I want it to be…. My anthropomorphic, clown form has the same color and pattern of my normal clown form…. My anthropomorphic, clown form looks exactly how I want it to look…. I have a human mind in all of my forms…. I have full control in all of my forms…. I can hybridize my clown form with any of my other forms…. Any clothes I am wearing vanish when I shapeshift into a full clown…. Any clothes I am wearing when I shapeshift into a full clown reappear on my body when I shapeshift into my original form…. I intuitively know if it is a bad idea to shapeshift…. I can sense other shapeshifters from miles away. I can see perfectly in pure darkness. I have a deep respect for nature. I have a deep respect for clowns. I can speak human languages while in my clown form. I can use any powers I have while in my clown form. All fillings, crowns, and cavities in my teeth are replaced with healthy tooth material. My teeth are perfectly white and healthy. My immune system is incredibly strong and safely wipes out all disease and cancer cells. My body is always safely full of energy and at peak performance. My mind is free of all limiting beliefs preventing me from reaching my goals. My mind is powerful. All positive and beneficial affirmations program my subconscious instantly. Affirmations I desire program my subconscious instantly. Affirmations I approve of program my subconscious instantly. I safely take in and absorb all subliminals. I bypass negativity to create instant and infinite results. All results gained from this subliminal are permanent.
don't be a pussy
Calling it now: Ken Jennings will succeed Alex Trebek as the host of Jeopardy.
In his letters, Junion Sayoc told U.S. District Judge Jed S. Rakoff that he had abused steroids for more than four decades and was using 274 different supplements and vitamins along with “heavy amounts of steroids” before his arrest.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

going to need a sunday afternoon to get through that wall of horror text
My Nanababy Aiden 4yrs loved it, but his Daddy didn't take good care of it, so I need to but another.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Look, you live your life how you want, but I'll be over here drinking my water, exercising, meditating, reading 50 fiction books a year, tweeting, riding my bike, playing video games, loving my cats, going on adventures with my fiance, and making memories.

Unbothered.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

WHERE THE FUCKING IS MORTICIAN? I BET IS HIS WIFE.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I was diagnosed early. ADHD when I was 5, asbergers, ocd, tourretes when I was 11. So I've had a lot of doctors and meds growing up. Made it easy to coast through high school.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Netflix is creating a problem by cancelling TV shows too soon
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:44 pm
Netflix is creating a problem by cancelling TV shows too soon
:moreawesome:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

People need to start thinking
submitted 19 hours ago by vikingjedi23
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Ethan, it's Maria Athens from Fox/ABC/CW/News Net National Alaska. Uh, I just learned through my g- my, eh, ah....Emmy-award winning journalism, you're also a pedophile and like little girls and children, and there's a website. I'm so fucking exposing you. I'm gonna get an Emmy. So you either turn yourself in, kill yourself, or do what you need to do. I will personally kill you and Mara Kimmel my god damn self, you Jewish piece of living fucking shit. You have met your match, motherfucker. You have met your motherfucking match. I can't believe- I am such a good person, and thought I loved you. I fucking hate- I don't even hate you. I will pray for your Zionist fucking ass, you piece of shit loser. And, I'm putting this on the news tonight. Bye! Have a great Friday, you motherfucker!
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

i'm hit and miss with the concept of so called "destiny". However him joining Korn definitely was a destiny.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

The mother, father, and any living grandparents or female siblings all wait outside the bedroom door until the bride and groom have finished their consummation. The bride is to lie in bed on her back with her feet held in the air and pelvis tilted upward, awaiting the entrance of two members of the waiting party of her choosing. Once the two family members enter the room with the bride, the bride is then allowed to relax her pelvis and legs and the family members use a cup to collect the semen that was deposited in her. They then let it dry and harden for 3 hours while everyone has dinner together. After dinner is prepared and consumed, with everyone still gathered around the table, the mother brings the dried semen to the table and uses a stone to grind it up into a powder consistency. The powdered semen is then placed into a sort of urn that contains the powdered semen products of all the consummated marriages of the family.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Everybody's out here worried about 1984 when they should really be worried about Infinite Jest.
Michelle Obama, Kamala Harris more popular as presidential picks than Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Ever wonder why Biden is back in his basement,until Thursday the democraps don't want him to answer any questions about his son'e computer.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

People who say things are impossible need to get out of the way of the people who are accomplishing them
Art Full Bass isn't hard it's about finding the groove and being funky to be quite frankly
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

It's been 25 years (as of 12 days ago) since Green Day released Insomniac, and few song intros still rip as hard as the one on "Panic Song."
Also, pretty apt lyrics for our current circumstance.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

He doesn't move. He doesn't attack. He reads. He anticipates. He concentrates. He calculates. He strikes. Watch a cobra & watch Bruce.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Sorry to say it, and I don't throw this around lightly, but I'm afraid that the Pope Francis is actually a heretic.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Honestly, I love hearing about people’s dreams, and that’s coming from someone who’s never even jerked off publicly in a box fort