I was banned ahead of the election because the left is LOSING

Music posts are a bannable offense.
TheGreaseAlsoRises
Gutwrench

I was banned ahead of the election because the left is LOSING

Post by TheGreaseAlsoRises »

It's no coincidence I was banned from here the same week Twitter is banning any account that shares the NYPost hunter Biden article. The left is in full tailspin narrative collapse meltdown mode. They are doing everything to control the free flow of information because they cannot win an election or a debate under those conditions. Since I can't be proven wrong on anything and accusations of bigotry have no impact on me, I had to be banned. Because I was getting PMs from longtime board members praising me, telling me they agreed with me but were too afraid to say so publicly, etc. Because in a completely free and open arena, the ideas of the dissident right DOMINATE. You cannot prevail against me because reality is against you. You are clutching desperately to a badly decaying narrative HOAX.

You are trying to steal an election outright. Theres no other way to put it. You accuse others of doing exactly what it is you do, right now. You will lie, cheat, and steal on a level even the most jaded conservative could not conceive of. And you will lose, for truth justice and honor is on our side. CHRIST is on our side.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: I was banned ahead of the election because the left is LOSING

Post by Geeheeb »

You were not banned, here is a screenshot of the ban list. Your name is not on it:

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
TheGreaseAlsoRises
Gutwrench

Post by TheGreaseAlsoRises »

Geeheeb wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:08 pm You were not banned, here is a screenshot of the ban list. Your name is not on it:

Yes I was. I can't login to my account. It says username does not exist. Someone did something to my account, that much is certain. All mods should have their privileges revoked.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Did the dissident right maybe forget their password?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Try it again, I think I fixed it.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I keep getting IP banned when on LTE but I assume that’s because sprint fucking sucks.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:14 pm Try it again, I think I fixed it.
Yeah you fixed it alright. Cute little game. Don't test me again.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

My point still stands btw
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:17 pm
Geeheeb wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:14 pm Try it again, I think I fixed it.
Yeah you fixed it alright. Cute little game. Don't test me again.
In the immortal words of LL Cool J:

“You’re a poodle barking at an elephant.“
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Why yes, you're welcome for the help. You're all welcome. Everyone is soooo welcome. Thank you for taking advantage of my refusal to censor you or anyone else. Would you extend the same courtesy to me?
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

TheGreaseAlsoRises wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:25 pm It's no coincidence I was banned from here the same week Twitter is banning any account that shares the NYPost hunter Biden article. The left is in full tailspin narrative collapse meltdown mode. They are doing everything to control the free flow of information because they cannot win an election or a debate under those conditions. Since I can't be proven wrong on anything and accusations of bigotry have no impact on me, I had to be banned. Because I was getting PMs from longtime board members praising me, telling me they agreed with me but were too afraid to say so publicly, etc. Because in a completely free and open arena, the ideas of the dissident right DOMINATE. You cannot prevail against me because reality is against you. You are clutching desperately to a badly decaying narrative HOAX.

You are trying to steal an election outright. Theres no other way to put it. You accuse others of doing exactly what it is you do, right now. You will lie, cheat, and steal on a level even the most jaded conservative could not conceive of. And you will lose, for truth justice and honor is on our side. CHRIST is on our side.

Support PMs - pass :pizza:
Truth and justice - pass :pizza:
Honor - pass :pizza:
Christ being on your side - pass :pizza:
Ability to stay calm and rational during a period of mild inconvenience - fail :nopizza:

I think you may fold under questioning.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Geeheeb wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:20 pm Why yes, you're welcome for the help. You're all welcome. Everyone is soooo welcome. Thank you for taking advantage of my refusal to censor you or anyone else. Would you extend the same courtesy to me?
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :lol: :lol:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:20 pm Why yes, you're welcome for the help. You're all welcome. Everyone is soooo welcome. Thank you for taking advantage of my refusal to censor you or anyone else. Would you extend the same courtesy to me?
Yes because I'm not a buttmad PC faggott that can't handle ideas contrary to theirs, I'm surrounded by ideas I vehemently disagree with everywhere I go, I don't care one bit, you can go on and keep being wrong and I'll never get tired of telling you so, I actively welcome it. More freedom of speech when the right is in control than the left. We know this.
Last edited by MeatGrease on Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:26 pm
Yes because I'm not a buttmad PC faggott that can't handle ideas contrary to theirs, I'm surrounded by ideas I vehemently disagree with everywhere I go, I don't care one bit, you can go on and keep being wrong and I'll never get tired of telling you so, I actively welcome in. More freedom of speech when the right is in control than the left. We know this.
I think you need a time out room like Kat and Battlerweeter got. We can call it “The Meat Locker” ( I should probably shut up before I end up in “The Whore House”).
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

the last fighting tommy wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:34 pm DOMINATE ‘ HOAX ‘ CHRIST ‘

Words don’t match up well together ‘
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Just like every other dumbshit thing he believes, the genesis of this post was histrionic and flailing fantasy to explain either the mundane or the nonexistent. Quintessential MG.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:44 pm Just like every other dumbshit thing he believes, the genesis of this post was histrionic and flailing fantasy to explain either the mundane or the nonexistent. Quintessential MG.
Fuck you, it’s obvious I’m being gaslit intentionally so that you can all take your little jabs at me, it’s all you can get. Miraculous that this happened to me and only me, and kitchell knew exactly what I was talking about despite denying it at first. No matter, you won’t be getting rid of me anytime soon even if you wanted to.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

For a recap:
Meat had a tantrum.
Turns out Meat was just a fuckup, as usual.
Everyone laughs at Meat.
Meat says "point still stands" because he's too dumb or high to be embarrassed.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:01 pm No matter, you won’t be getting rid of me anytime soon even if you wanted to.
Anyone want to randomly ban this nerd just to fuck with him and see him flail helplessly?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:06 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:01 pm No matter, you won’t be getting rid of me anytime soon even if you wanted to.
Anyone want to randomly ban this nerd just to fuck with him and see him flail helplessly?
“Random asshole is banned from obscure message board because it might effect the election, expose tonight on dipshit news network.”
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

In the past I've had gotten error messages to the effect of "BANNED. "

I assumed that either:
Sprint sucks
Or
I'm banned because people are tired of me.

I didn't have a TIA and create a new account to Rainman about it.
MeatGrease wrote:

ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

This thread has a bad case of vagina and reeks of bitch.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:48 pm This thread has a bad case of vagina and reeks of bitch.
That’s sexist language.

Besides I’d rather hang out with a total bitch that has a stale vagina.

I think meat lease has a yeast infection in his meat worm.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

So you were looking on your phone... and the board had an IP range banned, which your phone thought it was? Phrasing is awful there but it was something like that. Right?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Considering me and Glub both said the same thing that is more than likely the case. Apparently the ubermensche didn’t have the brain capacity to try switching over to WiFi.
It must be George Soros and the trans galactic pedophiles.

THE DERP STATE!!!!
Ill body
/
Ill will