I was banned ahead of the election because the left is LOSING

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: I was banned ahead of the election because the left is LOSING

Post by cxwx »

MeatYeet literally sounds like my 88 year old grandmother who thinks democrats are spying on her and that’s why her land line phone connection was broken for a few days. Best thread in awhile.
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Oh great meatgrease is back......shitty gimmick and all.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:01 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:44 pm Just like every other dumbshit thing he believes, the genesis of this post was histrionic and flailing fantasy to explain either the mundane or the nonexistent. Quintessential MG.
it’s obvious I’m being gaslit intentionally
:lol: :lol: :lol: what the fuck is this idpol wimp bullshit

You can't even do chud mod-whining like a real man, what a goddamn disappointment
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:31 pm So you were looking on your phone... and the board had an IP range banned, which your phone thought it was? Phrasing is awful there but it was something like that. Right?
haha yes this has happened to me and vernon

stupid sad insecure meatgrease
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

the last fighting tommy wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:34 pm DOMINATE ‘ HOAX ‘ CHRIST ‘

Words don’t match up well together ‘
:x words don't fit well in cunt
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I think we need to devote a little more attention to the fact that CtrlVGrease literally, seriously believes that this board is a tentacle of the Cultural Marxist Kraken out to silence the truth, and that what he posts here matters so much that the Cultural Marxist Kraken worries it might prevent the slightly less conservative old white fart from winning the election. This may be his funniest hissy fit yet.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Much like the people lying about getting banned from Twitter and FB for posting that article, QueefGrease is lying about being banned from REE? Sad!
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:56 am Image
What is it that I'm looking at here?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:49 pm
An email I received.

“You’re a 666 pound incel beta cuck PC fag and in my regime you’d be in the gulag, praise Yahew you infidel!

And could you please give me a support post? My freedom of speech is being censored by a mean Jewish vegan.”
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:28 pm
Glub wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:49 pm
An email I received.

“You’re a 666 pound incel beta cuck PC fag and in my regime you’d be in the gulag, praise Yahew you infidel!

And could you please give me a support post? My freedom of speech is being censored by a mean Jewish vegan.”
This sniveling little cunt has the gall to grovel to you like that?
Is the part of his cerebral cortex that registers self-awareness missing?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Wait, so no one else got that email? I assumed he was spamming it to multiple people.

I’m at starting to feel like he’s really some long game master troll persona like something KRB would think of. Or he’s gone off the deep end and his real personality (what ever that means on a message board) has merged into a parody of its self wrapped into some kind of absurd ying yang.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:04 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:31 pm So you were looking on your phone... and the board had an IP range banned, which your phone thought it was? Phrasing is awful there but it was something like that. Right?

I just fucking said it was something else, I don’t go on the board with my phone I always use my tablet. It was probably you who done it bitch. Since when did they make you a mod anyway? They should make me a mod to balance shit out more. Too much stuff has been deleted because it makes you all look like assholes from just 5-6 years ago.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:00 pm
Necrometer wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:04 pm

I just fucking said it was something else, I don’t go on the board with my phone I always use my tablet. It was probably you who done it bitch. Since when did they make you a mod anyway? They should make me a mod to balance shit out more. Too much stuff has been deleted because it makes you all look like assholes from just 5-6 years ago.

Should this be cross-posted in the Post If You've Been Drinking Thread?

I'm sure the board full of people that think you're a laughingstock at best and actively dislike you at worst will be making you a mod any minute now. Commence breath holding, nitwit.
MeatGrease wrote:

delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

haha, I gotta check the board more often.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:00 pmI just fucking said it was something else, I don’t go on the board with my phone I always use my tablet.
you're really something else
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

delmuerte wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:47 pm haha, I gotta check the board more often.
Better watch out, you’re in for a bunch of failing and pants pissing.
Ill body
/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:30 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:00 pmI just fucking said it was something else, I don’t go on the board with my phone I always use my tablet.
you're really something else
He's really something else.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I just got caught a 30 day ban on FB and it didn’t even show a reason why, they are just outright banning anyone questioning the narrative, not even bothering to pretend they’re impartial anymore, they openly say they are trying to determine the election fools. It’s fucked up the left has become the party of censorship and corruption, mass control, surveillance, cracking down hard on dissidents and throwing away rule of law in favor of mob rule. There’s no law the dems are above breaking to reach their aims. It’s disgusting, this really is our country’s darkest hour. For Gods sake vote Trump and maybe we can avoid a civil war, you should be doing every fucking thing you can to avoid that because you will lose, all the rednecks out here are armed to the teeth and are just waiting for the order to go out. Standing by.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Man that sucks. A 30 day ban? That's bullshit. We never would have had to deal with all this censorship, mass control, surveillance and dissident crackdown if Hitler had won. I'm sorry you're going through this.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:57 pm Man that sucks. A 30 day ban? That's bullshit. We never would have had to deal with all this censorship, mass control, surveillance and dissident crackdown if Hitler had won. I'm sorry you're going through this.
Yeah it does suck I’m extremely active on fb and 30 days is actually a long time, esp right before the election. You should be outraged this is now standard operating procedure, IF you really gave a shit about freedom of speech in the first place (which you don’t)

If hitler had won he would have just stayed in power until death and then the government would have transitioned to democrashit afterwards like Francoist spain did. That man in the high castle shit is all bullshit. The hysteria around the nazis is our version of the black legend.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:07 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:57 pm Man that sucks. A 30 day ban? That's bullshit. We never would have had to deal with all this censorship, mass control, surveillance and dissident crackdown if Hitler had won. I'm sorry you're going through this.
Yeah it does suck I’m extremely active on fb and 30 days is actually a long time, esp right before the election. You should be outraged this is now standard operating procedure, IF you really gave a shit about freedom of speech in the first place (which you don’t)

If hitler had won he would have just stayed in power until death and then the government would have transitioned to democrashit afterwards like Francoist spain did. That man in the high castle shit is all bullshit. The hysteria around the nazis is our version of the black legend.
Glad you got banned, you faggoty crybaby.
Go whine to someone who gives a shit, you fucking dork.
What kind of a dipshit is still "extremely active on facebook"?
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:45 pm I just got caught a 30 day ban on FB and it didn’t even show a reason why, they are just outright banning anyone questioning the narrative, not even bothering to pretend they’re impartial anymore, they openly say they are trying to determine the election fools. It’s fucked up the left has become the party of censorship and corruption, mass control, surveillance, cracking down hard on dissidents and throwing away rule of law in favor of mob rule. There’s no law the dems are above breaking to reach their aims. It’s disgusting, this really is our country’s darkest hour. For Gods sake vote Trump and maybe we can avoid a civil war, you should be doing every fucking thing you can to avoid that because you will lose, all the rednecks out here are armed to the teeth and are just waiting for the order to go out. Standing by.
It rules that you're banned.

You're such a fragile bitch about everything.

I can't even begin to imagine the hilarity of how an absolute pussy like meat would fare in a civil war.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:45 pm I just got caught a 30 day ban on FB and it didn’t even show a reason why, they are just outright banning anyone questioning the narrative, not even bothering to pretend they’re impartial anymore, they openly say they are trying to determine the election fools. It’s fucked up the left has become the party of censorship and corruption, mass control, surveillance, cracking down hard on dissidents and throwing away rule of law in favor of mob rule. There’s no law the dems are above breaking to reach their aims. It’s disgusting, this really is our country’s darkest hour. For Gods sake vote Trump and maybe we can avoid a civil war, you should be doing every fucking thing you can to avoid that because you will lose, all the rednecks out here are armed to the teeth and are just waiting for the order to go out. Standing by.
Laura Loomer wants to hand you a tampon for your gushing cunt.
Ill body
/
Ill will