TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:06 pm MG posts like the faggier version of the SimCity 2000 transportation advisor when you cut his budget
In terms of joyous belly laughs, this one is going to be hard to top.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

:awesome:
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

MeAtGreAse posting stormfront & veritas like they're legitimate outlets might have pushed me over the poe edge
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

It’s amazing that every glitch, every error, every mistake, everything remotely suspect, every single time without fail overwhelmingly benefits Biden. Isn’t that just so incredible? You would think there would be some mistakes if they are indeed truly random flukes that benefit Trump, nope, they all go to Biden.

How do you explain that? Because the chances of that being a coincidence are fucking zero.

America is a third world country now, replete with fixed elections. Are you happy now dems? You finally got rid of your orange man. It only took the destruction of America to do it. Hope it was worth it, can’t wait until those chickens come home to roost.

This election is completely fake. I will NOT recognize Biden’s legitimacy, he has no mandate to govern in MeatGrease country.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

From "I got the strap, brrrrrrrrat brrrrrrrrat droppin bodies" to "myeehhhhh illegitimate president" in a matter of like two posts, what a fucking do-nothing wimp
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:23 pm

It’s amazing that every glitch, every error, every mistake, everything remotely suspect, every single time without fail overwhelmingly benefits Biden. Isn’t that just so incredible? You would think there would be some mistakes if they are indeed truly random flukes that benefit Trump, nope, they all go to Biden.

How do you explain that? Because the chances of that being a coincidence are fucking zero.

America is a third world country now, replete with fixed elections. Are you happy now dems? You finally got rid of your orange man. It only took the destruction of America to do it. Hope it was worth it, can’t wait until those chickens come home to roost.

This election is completely fake. I will NOT recognize Biden’s legitimacy, he has no mandate to govern in MeatGrease country.
I think this stolen election fucking RULES!

GO DEEP STATE!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:39 pm From "I got the strap, brrrrrrrrat brrrrrrrrat droppin bodies" to "myeehhhhh illegitimate president" in a matter of like two posts, what a fucking do-nothing wimp
I DO NOT WANT TO SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE TOILET FLEET. BUT I WILL IF I HAVE TO TO STOP A SOUTH AFRICAN TAKEOVER OF MY COUNTRY.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

What a fucking bitch
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11 ... concession

Trump is going to disappear like Sarah Palin, did.
Maybe spit out a retarded child.

Good riddance
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:51 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:39 pm From "I got the strap, brrrrrrrrat brrrrrrrrat droppin bodies" to "myeehhhhh illegitimate president" in a matter of like two posts, what a fucking do-nothing wimp
I DO NOT WANT TO SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE TOILET FLEET. BUT I WILL IF I HAVE TO TO STOP A SOUTH AFRICAN TAKEOVER OF MY COUNTRY.
BWHAHAHAHA.
You'll do no such thing, you caps-locking dweeb.

You're a huge dork and your impotent rage is pure laughter fuel for the rest of us.

Keep the Autism strong, wimp.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:51 pm
"To stop one group of people from doing something, I am willing to shoot entirely unrelated people" doesn't make you brave or selfless, it makes you either a.) genuinely stupid, because you'd be shooting the wrong people, and/or b.) a fucking coward, because you're shooting people that aren't wielding the power of state violence. (It's and, not or, we both know this, I'm just waiting for you to acknowledge it.)
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

ahahahahahah
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

I know there are probably people who are seriously pissed that this board is becoming The Meatgrease Show, but I really get a fucking kick out of this.
Eight Bit Alien

I don't think he's real anymore. I think he

1. Used to be real
2. Believes a lot of this stuff
3. Is having fun winding up the libtards by pretending to be stupider and crazier than he is

OR

1. Totally fucking fake all the way bogus totally bogus

I think the first cluster is more realistic.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Alternate theory:
Used to be normal, but Schizophrenia often presents in the 20s
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

took me a minute to realize that this wasn't kid rock they're groovin on
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:17 pm

took me a minute to realize that this wasn't kid rock they're groovin on
I think the equivalent of this would be Kid Rock music blaring during a BLM rally... right? Seems insane.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:16 pm 3. Is having fun winding up the libtards
Nobody here's a "libtard", and nobody's wound up.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer

Re: TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Post by Necrometer »

suicide watch for lil' greasy?

as in: I hope it's livestreamed so we can all watch
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

BREAKING: Hoes Remain Mad
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

It's gonna be "Happy Holidays" from here on out, motherfuckers. Fuck this "Merry Christmas" bullshit!
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Hunter wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:08 am It's gonna be "Happy Holidays" from here on out, motherfuckers. Fuck this "Merry Christmas" bullshit!
Venezuela First, Motherfuckers!
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I assume the moderator changed the thread title considering Advances|MONKEY hasn’t logged on in four years.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.