TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Re: TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Post by kevin hash »

I FUCKING TOLD YOU LIBERAL MOTHERFUCKERS THE SUPREME COURT WAS GOING TO FIX THIS BULLSHIT. NEXT TIME YOU PULL OUT OF MY ASS I WILL BE SO PISSED.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:07 pmYOU PUSH AND YOU PUSH, YOU TEST AND YOU TEST - YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET DON'T YOU? DON'T TRY THAT SHIT WITH ME BUDDY, I'LL PAY YOU TO FUCK MY WIFE WHILE I PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP. YEAH YOU HEARD ME.
kevin hash wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:44 pmI FUCKING TOLD YOU LIBERAL MOTHERFUCKERS THE SUPREME COURT WAS GOING TO FIX THIS BULLSHIT. NEXT TIME YOU PULL OUT OF MY ASS I WILL BE SO PISSED.
:moreawesome:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I predict 4 years of extremely mediocre corporatism paving the way for a fascist like Tom Cotton to lead us to glorious times in 2024.

Trumpism isn’t going anywhere.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the ambient vapors of reality denial is spiked with ether
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

LISTEN YOU LIBERAL MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKERS THE NEXT TIME YOU WHIP IT OUT I MIGHT HAVE TO SUCK IT. YOUR LIES ARE MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO NOT THINK ABOUT SUCKING ON A JUICY HOT DOG.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Every time a republican sits there and screams about non existent voter fraud a Democrat needs to scream louder about very existent voter roll purges, voter suppression and extreme gerrymandering. The democrats need to have their own assembly line system of breeding judges like the federalist society. The democrats need to start using the “never played defense” strategy the republican do. Why don’t they? Because they are totally fucking worthless.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

"David Bossie, who is supposed to be overseeing the Trump campaign’s legal challenges on the election, has coronavirus, CNN confirms. He’s been in the campaign’s headquarters and traveling extensively." - Kaitlan Collins, CNN Whitehouse Correspondent
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

these bums love them some rona
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I guess this will be the new republican strategy from now on, just declare everything fraud when ever you lose.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I read the Trump legal team's challenge to the PA balloting process (https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-fil ... -filed.pdf) and woof

Generally speaking, when you have to rely on a characterization of a statute instead of a citation of the statute, you're fucked—and that's precisely what they're doing with 25 P.S. § 3146.8
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:44 pm

I guess this will be the new republican strategy from now on, just declare everything fraud when ever you lose.
It is fraud, fool. Notice how fraud always only helps democrats??? That’s why you balk when people wanna take a closer look at things or run things a little tighter, you know it will always swing your direction. The Democrat party is literally the Great Satan, it is a ruthless machine of political power going back centuries in this country, it has existed in other forms across ages...these people are killers, pedos, they are the deep state and the military industrial complex, crazy sjws and belligerent racial groups, they are an unholy amalgam of everything that is evil and a threat to WHITE civilization!
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Pathetic.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:12 pm

It is fraud, fool. Notice how fraud always only helps democrats??? That’s why you balk when people wanna take a closer look at things or run things a little tighter, you know it will always swing your direction. The Democrat party is literally the Great Satan, it is a ruthless machine of political power going back centuries in this country, it has existed in other forms across ages...these people are killers, pedos, they are the deep state and the military industrial complex, crazy sjws and belligerent racial groups, they are an unholy amalgam of everything that is evil and a threat to WHITE civilization!

No actually I don’t notice that. Actual voter fraud occurs about 0.000000000001 of the time and when it does it is more likely committed by republicans. This is just another bullshit gibberish talking point like “the liberal media”

I don’t know what it is that you find so “holy” about yourself. Your behavior is not indicative of anything that could be considered Christian.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=ESV

https://biblehub.com/romans/6-12.htm

https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/P ... %2012%3A16

Plank eye meaty.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pro Deep State!
Pro Great Satan!
INFERNAL HAILZ WAR BROTHERS!
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:27 pm

No actually I don’t notice that. Actual voter fraud occurs about 0.000000000001 of the time and when it does it is more likely committed by republicans. This is just another bullshit gibberish talking point like “the liberal media”

I don’t know what it is that you find so “holy” about yourself. Your behavior is not indicative of anything that could be considered Christian.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=ESV

https://biblehub.com/romans/6-12.htm

https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/P ... %2012%3A16

Plank eye meaty.
:lol: where is that bullshit number from? We just saw on video somali niggers running around collecting ballots from nursing homes and selling them like they were crack in Michigan. The Somali mafia is in government.

And there was Chinese software used that automatically flipped votes to Biden. And bad Chinese junk ballot readers in maricopa county that wouldn’t read the sharpie they FORCED people to use:

These ghouls were running around halloween night snatching up ballots from the recently deceased.

All of it evil and required by The Book of my religion to fight against and eradicate at any cost.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Great Satan: 1.
Meatgrease: 0.

When is it going to be time to stop "standing by"?
Starting to look like you're all talk, young fella...
Last edited by Glub on Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

fake account fake account fake account fake account
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:57 pm fake account fake account fake account fake account
His hatred and rage is :false: His teeth gnashing smells faintly of Bubble Yum, not blood.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

aigght then.... I had a little fun mockin' DA GREASE

but hahaha, pretty obvious now its so over the top, he's just providing us a valuable service, playing the part of punchin' bag, and cartoonin' real trumpperzz lines of idiocy. I'd say he's amplifying to a parroty level, but those cats are waKcy to an extremity that makes that not even possible. In short, he's not REALLY this character.

thanks for the entertainment, mr. greease
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Remember that MG has been a dipshit liar for almost a decade

Lied about his age, being married, all that shit

Again, it's sadder if it's fake—but 100% believable if the kernel of it is true
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:56 am Image
I got bored and wanted to give myself a fun project so I decided to try and clean up my BC Rich ripoff shitbox and see if I can turn it into a decent guitar. Here's what it's looking like now after cleaning up the knobs, the bridge, and scraping most of the stickers and tape residue off the top of the body.

Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The body looks pretty cool with the beast bich design and Red binding. Maybe it would be a decent guitar with a non baseball bat neck. I think you said the pickups sounded like dogshit too.
Ill body
/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

cxwx wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:20 pm The body looks pretty cool with the beast design and Red binding. Maybe it would be a decent guitar with a non baseball bat neck. I think you said the pickups sounded like dogshit too.
It's been so long since I've played it plugged in. I think the shitty action and feel of the strings always made me think it sounded shittier in my head than it probably does. I'm getting the body cleaned up, then I'm gonna try my hand at doing a real setup and intonation and all that. If it sounds and plays decent after that, I might get a replacement pickup for the bridge down the line.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele