ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by FVBTVS »

I'm 10 years old, my friends like lil peep but i like french progressive electronic music
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

This is what Bob Kraft gets for listening to a whiny Tom Brady instead of Belichick in regards to Jimmy G; now Brady is gone and so is Jimmy, and we're left with a clothes horse masquerading as a NFL quarterback.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Aliens it made a woman can look badass too
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Uday and Qusay Hussein: What are they doing now?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

guys these snake representations in ancient egypt etc. are representations that the chakras are open ... the kundalini energy snake has paved its way to the third eye or crown chakra ...some have that "sun" above their head. that means they mastered the task to let their inner (black)sun shine...take a lokk at the logo of the "jesuits lodge" thats a black sun also...and in front of the vatican they placed the biggest pine cone statue in the world....also the pine cone is a symbol of the pineal gland and the pineal gland is that place that lit up when you master the kundalini energy snake...the inner sun shines at the intersection of you two hemnispheres...
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

YES

All 3 are second division, nowhere near the greats of rock n roll. Dave Grohl seems a nice guy Gene and Liam are closer to pond life.
I'm 5'3" and can barely open a can of tuna with my own strength. What the hell am I supposed to do?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

If I made love to my wife like Uli does to that guitar, she probably wouldn't have left me.
'You are no longer my mother': How the election is dividing Americans
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Is any one aware of any social networking platforms that are exclusive to practitioners, and students of the occult (preferably not specific to tradition, but at least open to western astrology, and the tarot)?

Looking specifically for platforms that would allow business promotions for readings, and instructional courses, but also for resources regarding western astrology, tarot, rune casting, fyrnsidu/ASH, aldsidu/asatru, druidism, reiki, kabbalah/qabbalah (both trees/diamonds of the sephiroth, and the qliphoth), gematria, the mind mirror tarot layout, and kabbalistic tarot, hatha and/or tantric yoga, occult applications of western music, and alchemy.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

this is about to be the most popular thread of all time, so long as we still all have family members on facebook, of course.
I'm about to lose my mind!! Can anybody give me an explanation to why a majority of liberals are crying and slobbering all over themselves due to the possibility that there may be a new President. When did we turn into such emotional wrecks as adults? Come on dems, get a hold of yourselves and act like you have your shit together. There are multiple reasons I have shed a tear and not once did it ever cross my mind to cry over a politician. You got to be freaking kidding me. Smh
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

If they become anti-vape dickheads then I’m going to change my voter registration.
Libertarians are here for you
One-two compound post for you guys.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Raised by Wolves, Watchmen and Lovecraft Country have been mind blowing, especially if you research the real-world stuff they are presenting and go WOW.
The election is not over yet and it is in court now. Medias do not decide who is the presendent, the leagle voters get to decide!
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

FOR REAL THO I USED TO HAVE A 1984 GRAND PRIX IN SOME 13 INCH WIRE SPOKES BULLET SPINNERS BUMPIN 36 MAFIA AND DO OR DIE CELLY CELL DAMN THOSE WERE THE DAYS WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE DAYS THESE YOUNGSTERS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FUN IS HERE IN PHOENIX ALL THE HOMIES USED TO CRUISE THEIR LOW RIDERS DOWN CENTRAL EVERY FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SHOWING OFF OUR SYSTEMS OUT RIMS OUR PAINT JOBS THEN AFTER WE USED TO GO TO A HOMIES SPOT AND DRINK GET FADED THROW SOME BONES DAMN I MISS THOSE DAYS I GUESS I NEVER ACTUALLY REALIZED TIME GOES BY SO FAST THANK GOODNESS I ENJOYED THOSE WEEKENDS CRUISING IN MY LOW RIDER ... STILL BUMPIN IN 2020
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

There was no mercy for epileptics in the 90s
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

man in the box should be made the new national anthem. shit slaps. i know it reminds you oldheads of the days when safe sex was simply locking the doors on your beat up mazda pickup truck and pulling out. but hear me out for a second — maybe cats is tired of the star spangled banner. no disrespect. it’s just been around a minute. i guarantee you it will for sure get people going to baseball games again.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

all of the more contentious stuff aside, cats is definitely tired of the SSB
Fannie II wrote:Help
Murdered people still alive in death valley and needs help. Location 19653 Wexford St Detroit, MI 48234. Its someone's wife connected to chariotbums due to identity theft Spiritual soul corruption. They think it's a witch to put death to a witch and it's a good spirit trapped
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

If China is truly to blame for COVID19, then they surely redeemed themselves with the RP2. I've been running N64 and PSX games flawlessly.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

What is the one thing you miss the most from before pandemic clubs, concerts, live sports, for me it’s a tie between saunas and strippers
😉
I did ounce fall in love with a stripper like the two-pain song you guys remember barbie305

Yes ounce I knew all those other thirsty strippers only loved my money Barbie was different I met her randomly in Hawaii no strip club or anything and she was/is amazing Colombian/English with the sexiest accent I’ll always love Barbie! She’s a boss just on 2 different paths
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

If you do not want to go to work next morning, you can make yourself sick and to avoid going to work. But before I am going to tell you how to get high fever or high temperature, I would like to give you some advice- “Don’t go overboard doing silly things, doing so may cause great harm, and we take no responsibility. Be smart, take great care of your health”. Here are some simple methods to get high fever-

Go home sweaty and drink as much as possible of hot tea, on the other hand, take less water. This is a good way to get the temperature.
While staying in your room, wear tight jacket, sweater or tight costumes which will make your body hard and heat.
After wake up from the bed have more coffee or tea hotly.
Take hot water bath and stay in hot water till 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Have more food as much as you can. And drink more hot water.
Keep raw onion under your arm pit for whole night. It will help you to increase the body temperature instantly.
Damp boiled water in towel, and then keep that in your forehead, neck, and armpit often
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

This paralyzed gymnast started a tea company. Then Oprah emailed.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

nothing really comes close to filling the void that show left after it ended. peaky blinders does an ok job, but just doesnt hit quite the same. boardwalk def made me want to improve my wardrobe standards (from time to time) whenever i needed some drankn' to get done, even if it was at home
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

'300 plus accomplishments' sounds like something from Chinese mythology.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Sheepdogs naturally think algorithmically.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

The world is half right and half wrong. But that does not mean half the people are one hundred percent right and the other half one hundred percent wrong; It means each-one-of-us individually are fifty percent right and fifty percent wrong.
Find out what is fifty percent wrong in yourself and what is fifty percent right in your neighbor, and the world comes together again.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR