the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Hereditary was okay but I'll be damned if I don't say hail Paimon all the time after seeing it
Necrometer wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:22 am can anyone tell me how to make this β using ALT+[ascii numbers]? everything tries to claim I should do alt+225 which makes ß (short for ßuh)
Wouldn't it correspond to the HTML entity code—ALT+946? And isn't the ß ALT+223 and not ALT+225? I'm on a Mac all the time so I'm really sort of rubbing together old synapses to see if any sparks fly
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

He's one of the only THREE whiteys on the current FBI Top Ten Most Wanted list. Whiteys gotta step up their shit
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:22 am can anyone tell me how to make this β using ALT+[ascii numbers]? everything tries to claim I should do alt+225 which makes ß (short for ßuh)
what about 914 or 976?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

nevermind
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Geeheeb wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:05 pmnevermind
What were you going to say...
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

saw these posts on the road and I was feeling so hopeful :cheers:
Geeheeb wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:59 pmwhat about 914 or 976?
alt+914 = Æ
alt+976 = ╨
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:32 amWouldn't it correspond to the HTML entity code—ALT+946? And isn't the ß ALT+223 and not ALT+225?
alt+946 = ▓
alt+223 = ▀
alt+225 = ß
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:32 amI'm on a Mac all the time
take it to the humblebrag thread, hot shot
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

my win7 laptop is being kicked off of the internet at work so I bought a new "great" laptop and it doesn't even let me input alt codes - I think I'm just going to buy a different one

° ñ é · •

that last one (alt+7) is THE BEST. it's a bullet point but with none of the bullshit that usually gets bundled in with list formatting
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:22 am I just realized Fecal Flake's avatar is a magic symbol for PAIMON from Hereditary :| :|
Do you remember him and Turd Murder having an EXTREMELY tense discussion about Turd Murder's habit of discussing real black magic on the board and how inappropriate it was to do, and how anyone who practices black magic should never, EVER discuss it publicly ?

I wonder if that got swallowed by The Nothing. They both quit shortly after, I think in Fecal Flakes' case immediately after
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:lol: :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

FVBTVS wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:00 pm whoa

wish i didnt google that!

:fonz:
Can we get a preview?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
godofdeadlydeath

Found a BOSS OS-2 on FB Marketplace for $50. Excited to beef up my sound a little bit.

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:28 pm
I guess its a prop from Westworld. I was about to watch that show soon-ish. I will keep an eye out for it.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Have they changed the formula of Frank's Red Hot? Had some tonight and it was way hotter than I remember. It was hot and tasted like shit.

I guess that's what they mean when they say "I put that shit on everything" because it must be made out of shit.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
godofdeadlydeath

kevin hash wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:13 pm Have they changed the formula of Frank's Red Hot? Had some tonight and it was way hotter than I remember. It was hot and tasted like shit.

I guess that's what they mean when they say "I put that shit on everything" because it must be made out of shit.
I haven't bought a new bottle in months but if they changed it that fucking sucks. It's been the same for at least 15 years, why would they fuck that up now?

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

4chan rejected my symposium on the based/cringe dialectic

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:19 am
kevin hash wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:13 pm Have they changed the formula of Frank's Red Hot? Had some tonight and it was way hotter than I remember. It was hot and tasted like shit.

I haven't bought a new bottle in months but if they changed it that fucking sucks. It's been the same for at least 15 years, why would they fuck that up now?
The Original is the same as always (I go through a bottle a week).

Is there any chance that you purchased the habenero variant?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Did science... Mine tastes fine.

Re: habanjero... There's buffalo too which is strangely disappointing.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm Did science... Mine tastes fine.

The original "buffalo wing sauce" was just Frank's, oddly enough.
As a buffalo wing fanatic, I, sadly, learned this fact after a 4-hour pilgrimage to the Anchor Bar.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:12 pm Found a BOSS OS-2 on FB Marketplace for $50. Excited to beef up my sound a little bit.
I have a Beheringer copy for about $20. Works well enough except it has a bit of obnoxious background hum that the boss one probably doesn’t have. Mine was used though so it might be fucked up.
Ill body
/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath

cxwx wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:53 pm
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:12 pm Found a BOSS OS-2 on FB Marketplace for $50. Excited to beef up my sound a little bit.
I have a Beheringer copy for about $20. Works well enough except it has a bit of obnoxious background hum that the boss one probably doesn’t have. Mine was used though so it might be fucked up.
Those Beheringer copies are pretty solid from what I hear. I didn't even think to look for once, I just saw the Boss and this one is used and looked banged up from the picture but I'm looking forward to it. I downgraded my amp from a Crate halfstack to a Line 6 Spider just to save some space but the gain channels on the Spider don't sound great at all and I think the OS-2 will help me get the shape and depth I'm looking for.

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:56 pm
Those Beheringer copies are pretty solid from what I hear. I didn't even think to look for once, I just saw the Boss and this one is used and looked banged up from the picture but I'm looking forward to it. I downgraded my amp from a Crate halfstack to a Line 6 Spider just to save some space but the gain channels on the Spider don't sound great at all and I think the OS-2 will help me get the shape and depth I'm looking for.
Say what you want about Crate. Some of my favorite grindcore tones came out of a generic Crate stack. ( all three 7”’s on Flesh Parades “kill Whitey”)
Ill body
/
Ill will
godofdeadlydeath

cxwx wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:59 pm
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:56 pm
Say what you want about Crate. Some of my favorite grindcore tones came out of a generic Crate stack. ( all three 7”’s on Flesh Parades “kill Whitey”)
I honestly never had a problem with the Crate. It just took up a ton of space and wasn't really practical for me anymore. But the input was getting a little iffy and the footswitch wasn't working and I just knew it wasn't gonna last too much longer. Sold it for $150 and got the Line 6 for $100. If the OS-2 doesn't give me what I'm looking for I'll probably sell the Line 6 and get a Marshall solid state combo for something cheaper in the same size range.

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Glub wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:51 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm Did science... Mine tastes fine.

The original "buffalo wing sauce" was just Frank's, oddly enough.
As a buffalo wing fanatic, I, sadly, learned this fact after a 4-hour pilgrimage to the Anchor Bar.
Yes! True! Good man!

I have never made the journey to Mecca but I am a good keeper of the faith. Someday I will go! That is more like a 6-7 hour journey for me, but combined with a trip to Watkins Glen/Ithica it would be very justifiable.

I can't explain why, but the 'franks red hot buffalo sauce in a glass bottle' just tastes too sugary to me.

I've never tried to make the real stuff exactly (I understand Wosterchershire sauce is involved) but Frank's red hot + butter with a little garlic powder is pretty fucking nice. Other retarded ghoul versions which I will sometimes terrorize my villagers with include mayo and ranch subspecies... all grotesque but impossible to argue with once they're on the table.