James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by FVBTVS »

Chigurh wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:11 pm Just got another stimulus pay-out from the government here...

You guys should consider moving
:lol: :cry:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

People with 'significant' allergic reactions urged not to have Covid vaccine

I can just PM this sort of thing to Hunter if it hurts people's pussys
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

no genderviolenced language
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

bussies
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Now I'm not a medicine man, but the treatment for a severe allergic reaction is adrenaline. Adrenaline has a really short half life, and to the best of my knowledge, you don't get a lot of lingering side effects per se from it. Wouldn't administering the vaccine concurrent with adrenaline be incrementally safer than not? Like, the risk of getting covid with significant symptoms would be higher than the odds of having severe anaphylaxis times the odds of having significant symptoms after taking adrenaline (usually because of underlying heart conditions, which are also a problem with covid)?

R(Covid) > R(Vaccine) x R(Adrenaline), right? And limit the restriction to people with severe allergies and cardiovascular comorbidities?

Again not a medistician
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:53 pm I WANT THE VACCINE. COVID IS DEVASTATING AND I'M SORRY FOR DOUBTING IT.

BIDEN 4-LYFE!
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:59 amWouldn't administering the vaccine concurrent with adrenaline be incrementally safer than not?
presuming you mean this just for the allergipussys, yeah I think that could make sense

I might have been linking to the UK's version of OANN for all I know

social media REALLY doesn't want anyone talking about any vaccine complexities

this whole thing has been an absolute catastrophe for science communication. you know those video games where they start you off fighting an insane battle that's impossible, just to put you in your place and break you down before the hero's journey begins? that's what sci-comm has been facing, except the whole game is the impossible boss and there's nowhere to grind and you just keep trying again and again. megaman vs. the revived bosses & wily except you only have your pea-shooter.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:35 am this whole thing has been an absolute catastrophe for science communication. you know those video games where they start you off fighting an insane battle that's impossible, just to put you in your place and break you down before the hero's journey begins? that's what sci-comm has been facing, except the whole game is the impossible boss and there's nowhere to grind and you just keep trying again and again. megaman vs. the revived bosses & wily except you only have your pea-shooter.
hahahahaha holy shit dude thanks for this
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

I'm just imagining old people pushing over the flu medicine aisle after getting their shots with adrenaline, in fight or flight mode. Don't adrenaline shots turn into adrenochrome when it's expired & oxidized? That's some more fodder for the Qommunity - I'm predicting it now:

"The entire reason for the PLANDEMIC is to normalize terrorizing children in order to extract their adrenochrome. They are making us all addicts via vaccination. We will sacrifice our own children just to get the next hit! It's imperative that we fight to get Trump back into office!" - JFK Jr.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

ahahah :idea:
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

So what you're saying is my plan makes sense, thank,s
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

pfizer/bIoNtEch clinical trial wrote:injection site reactions (84.1%), fatigue (63.9%), headache (55.1%), muscle pain (38.3%), joint pain (23.6%), fever (14.2%)
there we go!

if half our FREE and BRAVE people can't be bothered to wear a mask, no way in hell they're getting a vaccine that requires two shots and is a coin-toss for getting flu-like symptoms

assuming stimulus payments are not tethered to vaccination, there's a chance that this horseshit virus continues creeping around long enough to let people's vaccine-induced immunity fade :cheers:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Meow! Meow meow! Mew mew mew meow mew mew.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Ross, those figures are substantially higher than the flu shot side-effects. Currently reading a study about flu shot side-effects with a disproportionately at-risk group (46% over age 65, 20% with heart disease, 9% with lung disease, 12.5% with diabetes, 19% "other" serious chronic illnesses) from the ancient days of 1990, and the flu-like symptom frequency was hanging around 10%, with only 5% reporting fever. Not clear if the side effects would have become more or less prevalent than 30 years ago (oh god 1990 was 30 years ago)

Assuming we'd have to reup this vaccine annually like the flu, I wouldn't be shocked if it takes two or three vaccine cycles to really knock this shit out
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:46 pm Actual covid symptoms are more mild than that, most people who get covid don’t even know they have it.
After you ask me about my boat, ask me about the flu patients I have TUBED the past few years as compared to the covid patients I have TUBED.

May we also please have some more editing of meatgrease's posts? He appears to get really menstrualy about it.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Glub wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:27 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:46 pm Actual covid symptoms are more mild than that, most people who get covid don’t even know they have it.
After you ask me about my boat, ask me about the flu patients I have TUBED the past few years as compared to the covid patients I have TUBED.

May we also please have some more editing of meatgrease's posts? He appears to get really menstrualy about it.
Thank you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:33 pm assuming stimulus payments are not tethered to vaccination, there's a chance that this horseshit virus continues creeping around long enough to let people's vaccine-induced immunity fade :cheers:
:idea:
I was just chatting with someone at work yesterday about how we're going to to be able to stop wearing masks in the work place...
Can employers make getting vaccinated a condition of employment?
Or once the vaccine is widespread suddenly start acting like it's just another flu?

If there is a positive case today, everybody who was in close proximity to that person goes home on quarantine/covid pay for a week.

Is just too bad that anti- maskers/vaxxers are still guaranteed health care.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:17 pmRoss, those figures are substantially higher than the flu shot side-effects.
Yes, agreed. I was saying it was a coin-toss for giving you (something that feels like) the flu. Not side effects from the flu shot.

The dullardsphere is going to go ballistic over these side effects once things are widely rolled out.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:49 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:17 pmRoss, those figures are substantially higher than the flu shot side-effects.
Yes, agreed. I was saying it was a coin-toss for giving you (something that feels like) the flu. Not side effects from the flu shot.

The dullardsphere is going to go ballistic over these side effects once things are widely rolled out.
And, I repeat: Good.

It's about time that the dumb ones/their loved ones die instead of us.

Everyone here (except meatgrease): I deal with covid patients every day.....roll the dice with the vaccine.

meatgrease: The vaccine is a conspiracy. It'll give you CuckAids. Refuse the vaccine and kill your family.
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

"It's about time that the dumb ones/their loved ones die instead of us."
this is dumb and off the mark and you know it. it doesn't matter if they live or die; it matters that they keep being vectors (and not just of bad ideas)

it's not like the "us" and "them" populations don't commingle

a half-vaccinated country will be a catastrophe if these vaccines don't provide more than a few months' protection
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:04 pm "It's about time that the dumb ones/their loved ones die instead of us."
this is dumb and off the mark and you know it. it doesn't matter if they live or die; it matters that they keep being vectors (and not just of bad ideas)

it's not like the "us" and "them" populations don't commingle

a half-vaccinated country will be a catastrophe if these vaccines don't provide more than a few months' protection
It is dumb.
It is off the mark
I do know it.

Good eye.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I literilly haven’t washed my hams once this entire pandemic (I’m not eggserating). Or used hand sanitizer or any of that faggy bullshit. I don’t get sick becuse I eat red meat and lift heavy waits, and have no vices. I mean I have litterally never gotten the flu and only get a cold liek once every couple years. If your scared of dying, you are a weak idiot.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:26 pm I literilly haven’t washed my hams once this entire pandemic (I’m not eggserating). Or used hand sanitizer or any of that faggy bullshit. I don’t get sick becuse I eat red meat and lift heavy waits, and have no vices. I mean I have litterally never gotten the flu and only get a cold liek once every couple years. If you are scared of dying, you are a weak idiot.
How heavy are we talking here...like...406 deadlifts?
MeatGrease wrote:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Glub wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:09 pm 406 deadlifts?
literilly
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

It gets here Wednesday and I will be administering it on Thursday
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road