INSIDE YOUR WANG
BUBBLES IN YOUR BLADDER BEGINS PUSHING TINY FARTS
hahahahah
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by FVBTVS »

Among the lowlights is a text from Depp to CAA agent Christian Carino, who previously repped Heard, in which he wrote: "[Heard is] begging for total global humiliation. She's gonna get it. I'm gonna need your texts about San Francisco brother … I'm even sorry to ask … But she sucked [Elon Musk's] crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers … I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I once thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market … I'm so fucking happy she wants to fight this out!!! She will hit the wall hard!!! And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum guzzler out of my life!!! I met fucking sublime little Russian here … Which makes me realize the time I blew on that 50 cent stripper … I wouldn't touch her with a goddam glove."
And while shooting Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales in Australia, Depp swallowed eight ecstasy pills at once, according to testimony in the U.K. case, and embarked on a campaign of terror aimed at Heard. It culminated with the tip of his finger being sliced off, which resulted in his being flown back to Los Angeles for surgery.
One of the perks a distributor can count on with Depp is his social media army of fans. They are among the most loyal and shrill on Twitter. They heap praise on the actor, eviscerate anyone associated with Heard, and have posted exclusive audio recordings of the couple fighting (albeit edited in a way that favors the actor). But many who have battled Depp question whether the army is real or high-end bots. Kaplan believes it's a combination of the two, with bots amplifying what real fans post.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

"[Heard is] begging for total global humiliation. She's gonna get it. I'm gonna need your texts about San Francisco brother … I'm even sorry to ask … But she sucked [Elon Musk's] crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers … I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I once thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market … I'm so fucking happy she wants to fight this out!!! She will hit the wall hard!!! And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum guzzler out of my life!!! I met fucking sublime little Russian here … Which makes me realize the time I blew on that 50 cent stripper … I wouldn't touch her with a goddam glove."
internally reading this to myself that in his HST voice

:fonz:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

johnny depp having a bot army has irretrievably convinced me that the UFC has one too
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

An unmistakable blend of metal and electronic music with well established sonic trademarks is the result, paired with an industrial, dystopian corporate identity that is ever-present in the band's cinematic music videos and artworks.
i;ve grown to think trying to be an actual nazi means you're either autsitic or youre gay
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Vaccines are shipped and on their way, FIVE YEARS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. Get well USA. Get well WORLD. We love you all!
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

This song meant a lot to me as a 6th grader who was constantly being picked on at school only to come home to an abusive household. So many shit memories but I’m not calling it quits man. Not like they’re reading this but thank you Tenacious D.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

LM WARRIOR

Public Figure

Gavin Silvestri
Born on February 1st
Lymphatic Malformation Warrior
Raising Awareness
Page Ran by @warrior_mama2118
#gavinsmedicaladventure
linktr.ee/Warrior2118
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I looked up the context :cry:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:betternotstartanyshit:

All jokes and semantics aside, this post was petty. I'll leave it up for the next 30 mins so people can read the comments. Then I'm taking it down. Maylin Dozier
you are right, we need to be more unifying. Shame this is happening after Trump lost rather than after he won in 2016.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Downvoting because Youtube keeps AD spamming me your damn channel every 5 minutes in a video, I am not even a DNG type of gamer and they still spam me with you channel, unprofessional and just plain pathetic from youtubes side when it comes to marketing/algo advertising.

Negative review and negative comment just because Youtube doesn't know how to advertise correctly.
sorry guys, not your fault but youtube devs are really screwing you over.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

The one,the only,the K to the P,givin blessins scientifically,spiritually and metaphysically,while santa knockin over that christmas tree🤣Peace and blessed are those.Love
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

The Hobbit movies were such a letdown. I don't think I'll ever recover unless a better movie is made.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Here's what you need to know about the new coronavirus variant, which is 70% more transmissible than other strains in circulation
:betternotstartanyshit:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i was literally a virgin when i wrote the heart in a blender song
China might be able to control the weather
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Only in some micky mouse conspiracy could a corporation take over another corporation and use its assets to make the world believe that being a mutant is cool. Now the whole mainstream is disneyfied and the mutations are here. Put the biggest and strongest humans in the bubble and let them play ball so we can sell the ads. Sign up for shots delivered safe n secure. Just scan your gold star ID. No worries your moves are tracked and we’ll text you when it’s safe to go outside. You won’t receive the benefits if you cross the line.
An RNA vaccine can technically transcribe any phenotype. Thus it is completely possible to introduce some type of mind control transcription into vaccines. food for thought
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:50 pm
i was literally a virgin when i wrote the heart in a blender song
The Eve 6 guy being really funny on Twitter and taking a lot of time to shit on how much of a rockstar asshole the lead singer of Third Eye Blind is has been really fun to watch
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Being an abstract artist, I enjoyed this so much.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I'm really just a secular Puritan no matter how much I claim to be a hedonist. My "hedonism" contains pursuit of my ideological and intellectual ideals at any cost, not sex with many women or drugs.

Due to autism I was a zealot, is a zealot and will always be a zealot. I participate in crusades for different causes depending on my current beliefs. However I will never stop crusading. There are few things more intolerable than not being allowed to participate in crusades any more.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

This has such a unique approach to black metal, and at the start it is interesting because of its difference, but when you get used to it and its no longer different to you, it remains good because the music is good in its own language. Really great album
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Getting to zero carbon is extremely well understand and quite easy all things considered. There’s just a lack of will.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

What's the point of making black metal? Like you wanna make good music or just larp in the woods and act like that's good and fun?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I'm expecting the cabinet to be pushing him out to pasture and instating Kamala. . .Kamala. . .Kameleon into the office.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Ok let's cut the BS, Marya is a Sanskrit name, the a was dropped . One of the mabey yet to be discover is a love story between an ARYAN woman of a Buddist family and a Hebrew man name Yousef. They left from what is today India and went to live in Jerusalem a child was born and three wis me, buddist monks came to see him. As he grew up he was taken to India nd brought up as a Buddhist, with imaterial values. That is why he came in conflict with the money lenders and got in trouble.He was on the cross and became unconsious , belived to be dead, he later awoke and the fairy tale began. However he returned to India and lived to be in the 80's it is belive he is buried a house with another man in a house in what is now Pakistan. BBC runs a program on this .
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hebrew man strikes again