ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

People need to start thinking
submitted 19 hours ago by vikingjedi23
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Ethan, it's Maria Athens from Fox/ABC/CW/News Net National Alaska. Uh, I just learned through my g- my, eh, ah....Emmy-award winning journalism, you're also a pedophile and like little girls and children, and there's a website. I'm so fucking exposing you. I'm gonna get an Emmy. So you either turn yourself in, kill yourself, or do what you need to do. I will personally kill you and Mara Kimmel my god damn self, you Jewish piece of living fucking shit. You have met your match, motherfucker. You have met your motherfucking match. I can't believe- I am such a good person, and thought I loved you. I fucking hate- I don't even hate you. I will pray for your Zionist fucking ass, you piece of shit loser. And, I'm putting this on the news tonight. Bye! Have a great Friday, you motherfucker!
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

i'm hit and miss with the concept of so called "destiny". However him joining Korn definitely was a destiny.
Zerohero wrote:
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

The mother, father, and any living grandparents or female siblings all wait outside the bedroom door until the bride and groom have finished their consummation. The bride is to lie in bed on her back with her feet held in the air and pelvis tilted upward, awaiting the entrance of two members of the waiting party of her choosing. Once the two family members enter the room with the bride, the bride is then allowed to relax her pelvis and legs and the family members use a cup to collect the semen that was deposited in her. They then let it dry and harden for 3 hours while everyone has dinner together. After dinner is prepared and consumed, with everyone still gathered around the table, the mother brings the dried semen to the table and uses a stone to grind it up into a powder consistency. The powdered semen is then placed into a sort of urn that contains the powdered semen products of all the consummated marriages of the family.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Everybody's out here worried about 1984 when they should really be worried about Infinite Jest.
Michelle Obama, Kamala Harris more popular as presidential picks than Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Ever wonder why Biden is back in his basement,until Thursday the democraps don't want him to answer any questions about his son'e computer.
Necrometer

People who say things are impossible need to get out of the way of the people who are accomplishing them
Art Full Bass isn't hard it's about finding the groove and being funky to be quite frankly
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

It's been 25 years (as of 12 days ago) since Green Day released Insomniac, and few song intros still rip as hard as the one on "Panic Song."
Also, pretty apt lyrics for our current circumstance.
Necrometer

He doesn't move. He doesn't attack. He reads. He anticipates. He concentrates. He calculates. He strikes. Watch a cobra & watch Bruce.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Sorry to say it, and I don't throw this around lightly, but I'm afraid that the Pope Francis is actually a heretic.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Honestly, I love hearing about people’s dreams, and that’s coming from someone who’s never even jerked off publicly in a box fort
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

I'm 10 years old, my friends like lil peep but i like french progressive electronic music
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

This is what Bob Kraft gets for listening to a whiny Tom Brady instead of Belichick in regards to Jimmy G; now Brady is gone and so is Jimmy, and we're left with a clothes horse masquerading as a NFL quarterback.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Aliens it made a woman can look badass too
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Uday and Qusay Hussein: What are they doing now?
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

guys these snake representations in ancient egypt etc. are representations that the chakras are open ... the kundalini energy snake has paved its way to the third eye or crown chakra ...some have that "sun" above their head. that means they mastered the task to let their inner (black)sun shine...take a lokk at the logo of the "jesuits lodge" thats a black sun also...and in front of the vatican they placed the biggest pine cone statue in the world....also the pine cone is a symbol of the pineal gland and the pineal gland is that place that lit up when you master the kundalini energy snake...the inner sun shines at the intersection of you two hemnispheres...
Zerohero wrote:
Necrometer

YES

All 3 are second division, nowhere near the greats of rock n roll. Dave Grohl seems a nice guy Gene and Liam are closer to pond life.
I'm 5'3" and can barely open a can of tuna with my own strength. What the hell am I supposed to do?
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

If I made love to my wife like Uli does to that guitar, she probably wouldn't have left me.
'You are no longer my mother': How the election is dividing Americans
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Is any one aware of any social networking platforms that are exclusive to practitioners, and students of the occult (preferably not specific to tradition, but at least open to western astrology, and the tarot)?

Looking specifically for platforms that would allow business promotions for readings, and instructional courses, but also for resources regarding western astrology, tarot, rune casting, fyrnsidu/ASH, aldsidu/asatru, druidism, reiki, kabbalah/qabbalah (both trees/diamonds of the sephiroth, and the qliphoth), gematria, the mind mirror tarot layout, and kabbalistic tarot, hatha and/or tantric yoga, occult applications of western music, and alchemy.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

this is about to be the most popular thread of all time, so long as we still all have family members on facebook, of course.
I'm about to lose my mind!! Can anybody give me an explanation to why a majority of liberals are crying and slobbering all over themselves due to the possibility that there may be a new President. When did we turn into such emotional wrecks as adults? Come on dems, get a hold of yourselves and act like you have your shit together. There are multiple reasons I have shed a tear and not once did it ever cross my mind to cry over a politician. You got to be freaking kidding me. Smh
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

If they become anti-vape dickheads then I’m going to change my voter registration.
Libertarians are here for you
One-two compound post for you guys.
Zerohero wrote:
Necrometer

Raised by Wolves, Watchmen and Lovecraft Country have been mind blowing, especially if you research the real-world stuff they are presenting and go WOW.
The election is not over yet and it is in court now. Medias do not decide who is the presendent, the leagle voters get to decide!
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

FOR REAL THO I USED TO HAVE A 1984 GRAND PRIX IN SOME 13 INCH WIRE SPOKES BULLET SPINNERS BUMPIN 36 MAFIA AND DO OR DIE CELLY CELL DAMN THOSE WERE THE DAYS WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE DAYS THESE YOUNGSTERS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FUN IS HERE IN PHOENIX ALL THE HOMIES USED TO CRUISE THEIR LOW RIDERS DOWN CENTRAL EVERY FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SHOWING OFF OUR SYSTEMS OUT RIMS OUR PAINT JOBS THEN AFTER WE USED TO GO TO A HOMIES SPOT AND DRINK GET FADED THROW SOME BONES DAMN I MISS THOSE DAYS I GUESS I NEVER ACTUALLY REALIZED TIME GOES BY SO FAST THANK GOODNESS I ENJOYED THOSE WEEKENDS CRUISING IN MY LOW RIDER ... STILL BUMPIN IN 2020
Zerohero wrote:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

There was no mercy for epileptics in the 90s