TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:27 pm i wonder if this dude is seeing the writing on the wall a little bit. his iron grip on the conspiraversy has to be under threat from the Q thing. he probably does not want to have to learn the new hermeneutics and shit. :lol:
Wouldn't suprise me if AJ wanted to be the oracle... if people are getting their tips from Q then why should they buy Patriot Dick Butter or Infowars Vaccine Suppressant?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

He broke character when he laughed like some hack on SNL
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:27 pm

this shit fucking rules

i wonder if this dude is seeing the writing on the wall a little bit. his iron grip on the conspiraversy has to be under threat from the Q thing. he probably does not want to have to learn the new hermeneutics and shit. :lol:
Cutting a fuckin money promo.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

kevin hash wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:11 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:07 pmtrumps a fag
He is a total pole smoker.
Homeboy hires models, hookers, and underaged hookers as state of the art props to flex on heteronormative society. Terminal cocklover.

I'm totally on board for a proper Alex Jones babyface turn. Hell, I was ready to start throwing Pence a cheer or two after Wednesday night/Thursday morning
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Yeah who would have figured Mike By God Pence was going to be the white meat babyface in waiting in all of this.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

kevin hash wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:30 am Yeah who would have figured Mike By God Pence was going to be the white meat babyface in waiting in all of this.
Word is while drump was hiding in his bunker he couldn’t be bothered to call Penske to make sure no one stuck his head on a stick. Waiting for the re-impeachment followed by NO pardon from Pence ultimate double cross.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I just wanna see him without the makeup. Natural hair would be nice too, but it's his real face I want to see.
I think he should have taken it off already.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

^ Shit you should say about KISS and the Insane Clown Posse but not ur president
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:51 am Image
Alex Jones is going to piledrive this idiot to hell.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

In all seriousness if there is a hell I hope Alex Jones is sent to the darkest part of it. Parents of dead sandy hook kids having to move from state to state being harassed on the phone by deranged fuck ups telling them their kids never existed. At least one of the parents eventually killed themselves from the stress. There is the argument that you are not responsible for your fan base but someone with that large of a following that is comprised of primarily unstable people feels no guilt at all. Fuck joe Rogan for platforming him too.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:26 pm In all seriousness if there is a hell I hope Alex Jones is sent to the darkest part of it. Parents of dead sandy hook kids having to move from state to state being harassed on the phone by deranged fuck ups telling them their kids never existed. At least one of the parents eventually killed themselves from the stress. There is the argument that you are not responsible for your fan base but someone with that large of a following that is comprised of primarily unstable people feels no guilt at all. Fuck joe Rogan for platforming him too.
Good, I’m glad those parental faggits were hounded and one of them killed theyself, they got what they deserved for pushing all their bullshit gun control.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:00 pm
cxwx wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:26 pm In all seriousness if there is a hell I hope Alex Jones is sent to the darkest part of it. Parents of dead sandy hook kids having to move from state to state being harassed on the phone by deranged fuck ups telling them their kids never existed. At least one of the parents eventually killed themselves from the stress. There is the argument that you are not responsible for your fan base but someone with that large of a following that is comprised of primarily unstable people feels no guilt at all. Fuck joe Rogan for platforming him too.
Good, I’m glad those parental faggits were hounded and one of them killed theyself, they got what they deserved for pushing all their bullshit gun control.
So, board admins, are we going to keep only sporadically fuck with this fag's post or are we going to suss out his personal info so we can further make his life shitty and cause some hilarity or...?

Does this guy need to publish lengthy fan fiction involving the rape of your female family members
for you to respond appropriately to his angsty teenager pleas for attention?

What amount of money would be appropriate for his verified personal info?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Looks like their attempt to stop the steal has worked exactly as intended:
4 dead mutants (3 of which were due to their own wild incompetence).
1 dead law enforcement officer.
Countless dopes now unemployed and facing felony charges because they allowed themselves to be videotaped committing crimes.
The inauguration still set to proceed as planned.

If these dolts were in charge of the American Revolution, we'd still be speaking English today.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Trump was cutting ties with everyone involved but it had nothing to do with me. All I did was give him a tip and he gave me some Christmas money. Still, they were finding bodies all over Washington months afterward. When they found Bannon in the freezer of the Arby’s he was frozen so stiff they had to thaw him out for three weeks before they could do the autopsy.
Last edited by cxwx on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Wooooo go cops!! THIN BLUE LINE BABY!!!
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:42 pm
Wooooo go cops!! THIN BLUE LINE BABY!!!
Has anyone in the entirety of your life even so much as chuckled at one of your corny-ass, dad-joke-level attempts at sarcasm?

You are, without exception, the blandest, least funny fuck here.
By a length, not a nose.

Do you want to run your posts by Hash or TF or Eight Bit before making an ass of yourself for the thousandth time? Maybe they could lend you some pointers about sprouting a personality or clue you in on how to fake being clever. It's worth a shot, at this point.
MeatGrease wrote:

kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Duncegrease.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

going to be a lot of cops arresting cops in the next few weeks
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Gotta wonder what his endgame is at this point. I think he might be getting ready to die for real, unless there's another country willing to put him in charge. Without that, the rest of his life will be court and lawsuits and endless hassling to death. I don't think anyone realistically sees him opening himself up to the wrath of the private sector, especially now with some deaths that he can be sued up the sphincter for.

Tries to fake his own death and silently watch as a martyr - gets caught 3 weeks in because he can't resist making an appearance

Takes asylum in Russia - rewards offered, chaotic crimewaves follow

He will be a nightmare for the secret service. They can't deny him the protection because that's basically throwing him to Iran, which we unfortunately can't allow. We have to set an example and clean up our own mess right, so he can't be expecting any mercy (or even a fair trial) from our government either. No one will buy a faked death, no matter how good the job. He'll certainly be banned from any public speaking, and maybe even any public appearances, if he's even allowed to go free, which will of course be a matter of public safety and national security. Federal prison will also be a safer and way more cost effective solution than permanent secret service protection.

They're playing it super safe in regards to talking about all this kind of stuff right now, but it's just looming there waiting.
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Whatever it takes to completely ruin him and his stupid family.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

The only good non-Instagib fate for ketchupsteakman is he gets an entire wing of the prison to himself/family/followers and they create the great society they all dreamed of, impenetrable perimeter walls and all. All dressed in matching jumpsuits honoring the skin color of the master race: orange