TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Post by Zerohero »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:44 am
Necrometer wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:04 pm aren’t there some boots that need licking? :
You tell me-- I'm sure some got scuffed this week while arresting someone's Q anon wine aunt for tarnishing the SACRED halls of congress :wank: commence to lickin' boy...
hey mans,,, how come you weren't out there in DeeCee for the big stop the steal fest fest? Just sitting around farting and postin? should n't you have been out there combat fighting for hero lord sweet baybayjeesuz loving POTUS?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

That's the thing about liars and cowards: they're never not liars and cowards
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

The new republican talking point is comparing this to the disruptions of the Brett Kavanaugh hearing, which I don’t remember resulting in five people being killed or gallows being constructed.

Also not a fan of this resulting in a whole heap of sketchy “anti terrorism” bills that will end getting passed so Burger King can sue vegans for protesting in front of their restaurants and have them thrown in federal prison for 15 years.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Zerohero wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:10 am
hey mans,,, how come you weren't out there in DeeCee for the big stop the steal fest fest? Just sitting around farting and postin? should n't you have been out there combat fighting for hero lord sweet baybayjeesuz loving POTUS?
I’m done w/ Trump because he doesn’t have the balls to become who we needed him to be. He’s weak. He was supposed to invoke the insurrection act on Jan 6th, that was literally the plan (I have contacts behind the scenes going back since 2015), but Jared Wormtongue got in his ear and told him to call it off. And now look at the mess we’re in. But it doesn’t matter because the real fight is going to be on the 17th anyway.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:06 pm He was supposed to invoke the insurrection act on Jan 6th
He wasn't
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:06 pmthat was literally the plan

It wasn't
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:06 pm(I have contacts behind the scenes going back since 2015)

You don't
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:06 pmthe real fight is going to be on the 17th
It won't
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:06 pm Image

Jake Roberts, you didn’t have the BALLS to take your 8 ball of coke across the boarder. Are you man? Or are you a no good piece of fucking dog shit?!
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:06 pm
I’m done w/ Trump because he doesn’t have the balls to become who we needed him to be. He’s weak. He was supposed to invoke the insurrection act on Jan 6th, that was literally the plan (I have contacts behind the scenes going back since 2015), but Jared Wormtongue got in his ear and told him to call it off. And now look at the mess we’re in. But it doesn’t matter because the real fight is going to be on the 17th anyway.
If you're done with him, do you regret the stretch marks around your mouth from 4 years of incessant public dick sucking? To those of us with self-awareness and the capacity for embarrassment, something like that would sting. I trust you're immune though thanks to stupidity mixed with delusion.

Looks like we know what your calendar has listed for the 17th: Nothing. When it comes to "the real fight" you've made it abundantly clear that you'll be as far away as humanly possible.
Does "The Red Pill" include the following warning regarding side effects: "May cause recipients to maintain a distance of approximately one continent from any actual conflict, despite online claims to the contrary"?

Mods, as dorky as his current avatar is, I think our lil' buddy needs something cuter/less intimidating, given his repeated lack of follow through for his tough talk on here. Maybe a baby chipmunk?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

MeatGrease wrote: I’m done w/ Trump because he doesn’t have the balls to become who we needed him to be. He’s weak.
That has been fucking obvious since 1980.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Lol your shaman lives with his mom, and gets sick from "non-organic" food... that's like getting sick from electricity
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53376 ... ol-rioting
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

This is Tigerclaw, isn't it?
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:41 pm Lol your shaman lives with his mom, and gets sick from "non-organic" food... that's like getting sick from electricity
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53376 ... ol-rioting
I would have thought the guy with the gigantic Thor’s hammer tattooed on his stomach would be the mans man. That’s like when DOCTOR Jordan Peterson said the sulfates in apple cider sent him to a 25 day long continuous panic attack/insomnia hellscape.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:08 pm
This is Tigerclaw, isn't it?
I got to give him some credit...its nice having someone volunteer to be a virtual punching bag. I don't think anyone wants to engage with any of the real life trumpsters...we all would like to give 'em a knucklesandwich or 10, but unlike those at the capital have no intention of risking arrests and jail by actually doing it. So MGreaser is offering his trollery, as a sacrificial Jofa, Thurber, KatshitShovel, to give us an outlet. OK, Meatgrease...carry on son.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I agree, the only reason somebody on a fringe message board with no clear reason to exist apart from parasocial inertia might become an internet fascist is because they're doing a bit
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MAGA (many aryans getting arrested )
Ill body
/
Ill will
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:41 pm
Does this doodoo head think it's ok to bring a weapon into a federal building??? :drool: :drool: :drool:
Just caught her speech at the impeachment hearing. She reminds me of a german shepherd who barks at everyone who passes by her family's house because she's been trained to believe her calling in life is defending the house.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

These fucking Republicans who keep bringing up Russia as a "fraud" even though the Mueller Report's conclusion was essentially "Yes, there definitely was collusion, but they were too stupid to know it was illegal so tough shit!" Fuck them all.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:52 am I agree, the only reason somebody on a fringe message board with no clear reason to exist apart from parasocial inertia might become an internet fascist is because they're doing a bit
post yer playlist
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

postaddiction wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 amJust caught her speech at the impeachment hearing. She reminds me of a german shepherd who barks at everyone who passes by her family's house because she's been trained to believe her calling in life is defending the house.
:tup:

"GLORY TO GOD"
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

So all these Congressmen are bitching and moaning they have to go through a metal detector, but the rest of America has to deal with it going into court houses, federal buildings, schools, airports, etc.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Let me get this straight,

its ok for the president to incite insurrection and attack is A-OK, because..... some darkies broked windows at target last summer

Seems the common theme of these GOP speakers.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Zerohero wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:11 pm Let me get this straight,

its ok for the president to incite insurrection and attack is A-OK, because..... some darkies broked windows at target last summer

Seems the common theme of these GOP speakers.
This is the overwhelming consensus of the Republican party that I've seen in the past week. People fighting back against police brutality makes an attack on the Capitol building ok, because also the election was fraudulent.

This website is getting passed around often as well:

https://hereistheevidence.com/

People love their Daddy Trump!
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Mo brooks needs to be hung.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

kevin hash wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:03 pm Mo brooks needs to be hung.
:putin
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR