should i get a white russian?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: should i get a white russian?

Post by hipster holocaust »

Gay all around
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

i had a short phase of making them with coconut cream. if you drink a red cup full of white russian poured by a dumbass you will get drunk/sick
Image Certified Poster
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

featherboa wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:14 am i had a short phase of making them with coconut cream.
:putin This I can get into
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I'm not against a white russian or hell even girlie drinks creamy drinks or otherwise... but I file them under tasteee drinx. Not unlike a yummi smoothie milkshake or a delicious white russian.

I like booze and beers and they have their own sort of tastieness, but seems the way to mix these is you should start off with the white russian when taste buds are at full strength and then move on to the hangin around drankin beers part of the night.

My advice is hypocritical, because on occasion after a few beers and my taste buds fallings asleep I'll have a flavor party bloody caesar with extra hot sauce and boozed with both tequilla nd vodka. (Don't do it that much anymore way too much sodium...but i reckon that's why it tastes so good after a glut of beers.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I'm on an eternal quest for a good hard cider that doesn't make me feel weighted down and fatigued by sweetener.
I could eat six pounds of regular sugar and suffer no ill fate in the short term. But for some reason any notably sweet alcohol gives me strange back/stomach pain and a sense of sluggishness.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I'm not sure what can be gotten where, but my favorite ciders are brooks dry (which is not super dry) & golden state (they have "mighty dry" and "ginger/lemongrass" versions that are both solid). I think these are local, so good luck. there's a CRISPIN variant "browns lane" with the UK flag on it that is medium dry & very good. might be OOP based on my use of their website's "find it" tool.

most cider is terrible. I guess I'm a cider snob. doesn't get much worse...

oh and as far as candy booze goes, trader joe's has pre-made/bottled "old fashioned" now that is pretty awesome
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i got apocalyptic room spinning nightmares from drinking too much strongbow in 2005 and then never had another drop
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Angry Orchard is great. Sometimes hits me with the bee venom, though. I have fond memories of Woodchuck as well, though that may be too sweet for me these days.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

29:48
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Should I started drinking heavily again?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Geeheeb wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:25 am Should I started drinking heavily again?
the player you poster, the drunker your feel
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:25 am Should I started drinking heavily again?
No.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

ok
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I haven’t gotten tanked this entire month and feel...ok
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

LOL dryuary, huh? straightedge tourism

on the topic of dessert drinks, I made a couple batches of eggnog, and last night delved into homemade bailey's. lmk if anyone wants guidance on these wholesome undertakings...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning