Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by ghost boner »

so there is a cure or just it helps u not get it a little easier
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Born too late to see the Great Discoveries, born too young to watch the Space Voyages, but born just in time to see Dungeon Synth revival.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

My father's ashes were scattered yesterday by juggalos
I know there's nothing more ironic than clowns at a funeral but I know my dad would have appreciated it.

These were the sons of his best friend from the Navy and from the bars in Detroit

Juggalos who knew my dad for over thirty years and I'm only just now starting to learn about who ICP was.

Juggalo Family is gaining a special meaning. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Fair winds and following seas...and woop woop as well.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Best. Valentine. EVER

Sunday, full coverage.

#SnyderCut #Darkseid #DeSaad
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

CHAPMAN IS A PAID PATSY. A DECOY. A KING LOOK-ALIKE WHO WAS WAITING IN THE POLICE STATION WHILE KING, POSING AS CHAPMAN WAS MURDERING LENNON.

THE N.Y. POLICE ON THE SCENE ARRESTED STEPHEN KING WHO WAS SITTING, READING THE CATCHER IN THE RYE, ALSO AS PLANNED. KING WAS LEAD AWAY WITH A POLICE OVERCOAT OVER HIS FACE, AND THEN SWITCHED, INSIDE WHERE CHAPMAN GAVE HIS FILMED, REHEARSED CONFESSION.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Oh!!!! The Stephen King shot Lennon schizo?? Is he still around????
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Meanwhile, the Bono song is called “Skyscrapers.” “Shit’s crazy. It got a Miami feel to it,” DMX teased.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Entertainment · Trending
corey

People are remembering the life of Corey La Barrie after Daniel Silva, the Ink Master tattoo artist who killed him in a drunk driving accident, shared a YouTube video titled I Love You Corey
18.1K Tweets
For those asking, I'm a 34F
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Multiple storylines unfolding at the same time, culminating to one single tenet. The cinematography. Hans Zimmer's core. Fantastical DragonBall-Z-like fight sequences. The writing is incredible, particularly Lex Luthor Junior. It is rich of greek mythology, greek philosophy, inspirations from religious dogma and current political status quo.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stop

is that a meatgrease burner account somewhere we dont know about
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:36 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stop

is that a meatgrease burner account somewhere we dont know about
I don't know because he wont answer my questions about the DCEU and the current cultural awakening to the shouldering brilliance and spiritual validity of Zack Snyder's superhero art.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I actually know a woman named Domina in Brooklyn and yes she is a dominatrix.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

My story:

Since I was 5 I think, I was a huge marvel fan, mostly iron man because I like building things and to this day I create electronics, metal weapons, hydrogen repulsors, working grappling guns, and other cool shit. I never saw avengers 1 till I was 10, but I loved marvel characters, especially guardians of the galaxy. (That’s why I’m so excited for the suicide squad). I saw every movie in theaters after 2014 and never read any comics. After infinity war came out I loved it, but wasn’t at all excited for endgame. Not one bit. I watched endgame, thought it was great, but mostly enjoyed it because of all the movies it had behind it, and not as a movie.

Maybe it was superhero fatigue or something. I then rewatched the infinity saga over quarantine but stopped halfway through because I couldn’t take it anymore. I didn’t realize why I didn’t enjoy these movies. (Aside from iron man 2 for some reason, iron man 3, gotg 1 and 2, and ant man.) most seemed to me, more of the same. Most had main characters were were quippy and occasionally funny dudes fighting a villian, losing, and then coming back stronger than ever to defeat them. The scores were lacking (awesome mixtape volume one doesn’t count) and the stories didn’t carry too much depth. To me they felt like fillers to kill some time with few enjoyable moments.

Back in 2016 (pre quarantine) I went to see BVS in theaters. It was my first dc movie and didn’t care much besides seeing Batman and Superman fight. I left thinking the movie was pretty good. I hadn’t seen MOS or TDK trilogy or BATMAN 89 or anything like that beforehand. I then was excited to watch Justice League the year after that because I loved THE FLASH TV show and watched JUSTICE LEAGUE and JLU on Netflix so I was excited to see them on screen. I loved justice league. I didn’t care for WW or Aquaman. I loved suicide squad and Shazam. During this time I got caught up with Gotham and the CW shows more than ever.

During quarantine, after rewatching half the MCU, I got a YouTube recommendation for the BVS warehouse fight scene which I had no memory of because I was a kid and saw it once, years ago. I thought the score was excellent, the colors were very contrasted and interesting, and the action was gory, forceful, and very “techniques”. This was a change of pace from the generic and bland cgi marvel fight scenes in my opinion. I got an HBO MAX subscription from my cable HBO subscription and watched BVS over and over again. I think I’ve seen it 25 times, and maybe 20 more times with it playing in the background. I thought it was an absolute masterpiece with all of its cgi, colors, and depth in the story which I feel got too much shade when it was flawed, but still good and unique. I liked the Lex Luthor in it since I loved zombieland and I though Ben Aflecks Batman was a beast. What really resonated with me for some reason was all of the scores. All of the scores are unique, memorable, and fit the movies they’re in very well. I then watched Aquaman again which was miles better from what I remembered, WW which was awesome, BOP which I actually really liked, joker which I though was pretty good, Shazam which I absolutely loved, Suicide squad which I love despite what others say, and more.

I think I watched most of the modern DCEU movies and then saw MOS when it was added in September and loved the score and they style Snyder has. I enjoy his unique takes and his visuals like in watchmen which is why ZSJL is my most anticipated movie of all time. I then went and saw burton Batman movies which I absolutely love for how whimsical and gothic they feel. I also watched all of the dcamu movies and caught up on the dcau. All of these movies, to me felt soooo much better than marvels movies because of just how much more MORE they are. They are more outgoing and less generic. (I know how many people hate the term cookie cutter, but at the center of most marvel movies is a pretty much cookie cutter movie. Phase 2 and 3 atleast.

I then rewatched justice league which I absolutely loved back in 2017 and hated it now. As I got older I started to like dc’s true dark, violent, outrageous and godly epic movies and less of the bland movies with less of impacts or depth or risks. I still enjoy marvel movies and will watch them when they come out, but don’t have the same level of excitement anymore because they are now less of a movie brand, and more of a mediocre cash dispenser. To be fair, however, most movie studios are just that.

In conclusion, my DC story is that I used to like marvel but now I see that it has become very bland and safe which pushed me farther to the DC side which ultimately made me appreciate the depth and style put into these works of art. Some DC Things are misses though. DC to me is more visual, complex, darker, skillful, scarier, and more I guess advanced. Anyways, that’s my DC story, what’s yours. Hope you didn’t have a hard time finding the comments section after scrolling though my long story.

I plan to rewatch TDK trilogy and watch the older SUPERMAN movies for the first time.
I fucking love this kid
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

brilliant

Instead, it comes down to a matter of tricking the unsuspecting into unlocking the door through which invaders gain the access they seek.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

THE PEOPLE THAT COULDN'T BECOME COPS WOULDN'T MAKE GOOD TRUCKERS EITHER LOLOL
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i fucking read that entire thing :betternotstartanyshit:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

batman vs superman... 25 times
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it would be funny if Malia Obama’s writing packet was just like, the most outrageously offensive jokes ever written. just like Michael Ian Black’s 2011 tweets. Donald Glover is reading through packet after packet that’s like “the trauma of telling your pharmacist you’re on a new ssri” and then he gets to Malia’s and it’s like “I wonder if there were any CONCENTRATION CAMP GUARDS with fucking AIDS”
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

What on my mind I'll tell you what's on my mind people on market place I am sick and tired of trying to sell something and people ask me about it in they don't even reply back to you what the funk is a purpose and then they say they're coming To Look at what you have for sale when you given your address and they don't even Look at what you have for sale when you given your address and they don't even putting come F******* come after use given your Address And now my Buddy is shut out of luck because I Borrowed some money from him and relying on the people that say they're gonna come to buy your stuff in don't even show up And not even answer their phone and it's not just one person it's everyone stop waste and people time
formerly ghost boner
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

it was an attractive notion - an apocalypse of fishes and wise children to turn England inside out
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

a classical dark academia playlist for art museum dates

DARK ACADEMIA
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Jennifer Lawrence HATED being Mystique and ran the character into the ground to such a degree many fans will not forget.

Also she’s a huge star and Marvel prefers to discover talent, which is more cost effective.

But hey, we’ll see.
she should be banned from the MCU after that nasty portrayal of mystique
I don't want Jennifer Lawrence as Susan Storm. I'll never forget Jennifer totally phoning it in as Mystique in the last few X-Men films. There's lots of actresses out there who won't look bored when they are acting in a Fantastic Four film.
I hated Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique.

You can see the arrogance on her face. You could see how she ran the character into the ground even though in her early career it was her defining role.

I would never want Jennifer Lawrence to join the MCU, she's just a bad person
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Trending in Florida
Arby
The Meat Mountain Sandwich, the biggest sandwich Arby's has ever sold, has sparked some discussion
41.7K Tweets
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

PlayStation 1, 90s, late Saturday nights, glare from the CRT TV screen, Tekken 3, Gran Turismo, Street Fighter, Drum and Bass cassette playing in the background, Fruit Pastels, shrimps and bananas, and a big bag of Wotsits from the local corner shop.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR