33%
i do not know
33%

Total votes: 12

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

whats going to happen to derek chauvin

Post by FVBTVS »

i'll allow you to change your mind because i am fair. i havent watched a solitary second of this trial
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: whats going to happen to derek chauvin

Post by Geeheeb »

verdict guilty, with the cops testifying against him they are offering him up as a sacrifice and no its not enough.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:09 pm verdict guilty, with the cops testifying against him they are offering him up as a sacrifice and no its not enough.
:fonz: sick!
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

WATCH THIS VIDEO

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

The grease is hot today.
....hot enough to fry some chicken right meatgrease?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

George Floyd was a feral junkie that can only be stopped by lethal force but also actively dying of an overdose at the same time

It never gets old to me how fascists are the biggest fuckin pussies on the entire goddamn planet
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:02 pm George Floyd was a feral junkie that can only be stopped by lethal force but also actively dying of an overdose at the same time

It never gets old to me how fascists are the biggest fuckin pussies on the entire goddamn planet
You live in the suburbs you daft cunt

I’m not the one saying inner city blacks are just like the blacks in TV sitcoms. You are. Since you deny deny deny that something may be seriously wildly out of proportion in the black community, you should have to prove it to all the pussy ass fascists.

A few years of living in the hood and you’d be the biggest blue lives matter cuck of all. Hypocrite NIMBY liberal fag, you condemn other people to immiseration while you shield yourself from the consequences. You are a bigger piece of shit than any trumper racist. Way worse because your bullshit gets people killed.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:16 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:02 pm George Floyd was a feral junkie that can only be stopped by lethal force but also actively dying of an overdose at the same time

I’m not the one saying inner city blacks are just like the blacks in TV sitcoms. You are. Since you deny deny deny that something may be seriously wildly out of proportion in the black community, you should have to prove it to all the pussy ass fascists.

A few years of living in the hood and you’d be the biggest blue lives matter cuck of all. Hypocrite NIMBY liberal fag, you condemn other people to immiseration while you shield yourself from the consequences. You are a bigger piece of shit than any trumper racist. Way worse because your bullshit gets people killed.
Maybe try not being poor and you can be afforded the same Condescending Liberal Privilege (CLP) as Toilet Fleet.

One of the benefits of being talented and well off is finger-wagging to the meatgreases of the world while living behind gates.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I lived in the Bronx for years, a.) never had to use my Pure Aryan Blood Rage™ to defend myself from the melanated hordes (but I did get punched by two Italians, probably because I disrespected their mom's specciatoratini or whatever) and b.) still think you're a shrieking pussy for getting this shook for this long after living in Portland of all goddamn places
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:16 pm

It’s a real shame a cop didn’t sit on your neck back when you were liftin’ Joose from the quickie mart ( hopefully a black cop)
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

BRB, becoming extremely racist against Bulgarians after spending five years in Salt Lake City
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Ah! Møther! I have retürned from exile in Macaø and hereby declare: the lüsty Türk müst be liqüidated lest Vienna fall!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:39 pm I lived in the Bronx for years, a.) never had to use my Pure Aryan Blood Rage™ to defend myself from the melanated hordes (but I did get punched by two Italians, probably because I disrespected their mom's specciatoratini or whatever) and b.) still think you're a shrieking pussy for getting this shook for this long after living in Portland of all goddamn places
You probably lived in Riverdale, for two (2) years, tops

And I’m from jersey city bitch, west side
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: It’s a real shame a cop didn’t sit on your neck back when you were liftin’ Joose from the quickie mart ( hopefully a black cop)
Aaaaaand it literally wouldn’t be a problem for me or anyone else that hasn’t ingested a lethal dosage of fentanyl brainiac

Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd, period. Floyd was a dead man walking the minute he saw the cops rollin up on a nigga and decided to eat his stash
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:47 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:39 pm I lived in the Bronx for years, a.) never had to use my Pure Aryan Blood Rage™ to defend myself from the melanated hordes (but I did get punched by two Italians, probably because I disrespected their mom's specciatoratini or whatever) and b.) still think you're a shrieking pussy for getting this shook for this long after living in Portland of all goddamn places
You probably lived in Riverdale, for two (2) years, tops

And I’m from jersey city bitch, west side
You've lost.
Again.
As always.
Grow some dignity and accept this, squirt.

P.S. Why would anyone admit to being from Jersey?
Garbage state.
Garbage people.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:50 pm
cxwx wrote: It’s a real shame a cop didn’t sit on your neck back when you were liftin’ Joose from the quickie mart ( hopefully a black cop)
Aaaaaand it literally wouldn’t be a problem for me or anyone else that hasn’t ingested a lethal dosage of fentanyl brainiac

Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd, period. Floyd was a dead man walking the minute he saw the cops rollin up on a nigga and decided to eat his stash
If only there was a literal doctor to explain Fentanyl to all the kiddos here...

Sadly, as a literal doctor, I don't do shit for free.
MeatGrease wrote:

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

you could monetize it like chubbyemu
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:05 pm you could monetize it like chubbyemu
There’s literally VIDEO EVIDENCE that contradicts this fags sequence of events, you can literally watch it with your own real eyeballs and observe that this is bullshit, floyd was saying I can’t breathe when he was still in the car!!!!

This is why this is the most important trial of our time. It is literally a battle between empirical, observed reality, and the political fictions of the left and the blacks.

This is going to determine what prevails in America going forward.

Fact or fiction
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:15 pm
There’s literally VIDEO EVIDENCE that contradicts this fags sequence of events, you can literally watch it with your own real eyeballs and observe that this is bullshit, floyd was saying I can’t breathe when he was still in the car!!!!

This is why this is the most important trial of our time. It is literally a battle between empirical, observed reality, and the political fictions of the left and the blacks.

This is going to determine what prevails in America going forward.

Fact or fiction
You should use the term "literally" less.
Because you are fucking stupid.

Other things you should say less: anything you think.
Because, to reiterate, you're fucking stupid.
MeatGrease wrote:

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

i have watched the police body camera footage. what meatcat is talking about is near the beginning of the incident the officers had floyd in handcuffs and were trying to push him into the back of the cop car, and he freaked out and resisted in what looks to me like a claustrophobic reaction, just like what I see when people go into the small bore CT or MRI machines. they freak the fuck out and cannot breathe without someone's knee on their back, and they are not facing arrest.

if he had "swallowed his stash" as you suggest, the toxicology results would have been different too.

i know i shouldn't engage, but real poster or (most certainly) not, you do not deal from a place of honesty.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:41 pm
i have watched the police body camera footage. what meatcat is talking about is near the beginning of the incident the officers had floyd in handcuffs and were trying to push him into the back of the cop car, and he freaked out and resisted in what looks to me like a claustrophobic reaction, just like what I see when people go into the small bore CT or MRI machines. they freak the fuck out and cannot breathe without someone's knee on their back, and they are not facing arrest.

if he had "swallowed his stash" as you suggest, the toxicology results would have been different too.

i know i shouldn't engage, but real poster or (most certainly) not, you do not deal from a place of honesty.
He's not going to have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.
MeatGrease wrote:

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

hahahahaha
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Even complete fucking lunatics like Dominick Izzio are fairly even handed when criticizing cops in over zealous uses of force. He’s talked about how the whole “stop resisting!” mantra is essentially bullshit as tensing up while being man handled is virtually an involuntary reaction. If only I was a super medial genius like meatlease
Ill body
/
Ill will
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Meatgrease just tees it up like a fuckin momo.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:50 pm

Maybe if you had ingested a nearly fatal dose of natty ice. What is your end game with this horseshit? This was all over what, a fucking forged $20 check? You act like they were taking down John Dillinger. Maybe if you were as zealous about cops beating the fuck out of the white collar criminals who rape us in the ass on a daily basis you’d at least appear slightly consistent. All you blabber about though is “street crime from da hood” 99% of the time.

C-money out.
Ill body
/
Ill will