So wait... this board is still active

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: So wait... this board is still active

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I saw your name on this board before I'd ever watched Futurama - so whenever anybody references that joke, I think of your old posts here.

FUN FACTS W JAME
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

Fuck yeah. The Renaissance is here.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

the drunk tank judge, everybody!
Image Certified Poster
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:11 am I saw your name on this board before I'd ever watched Futurama - so whenever anybody references that joke, I think of your old posts here.

FUN FACTS W JAME
I was a killer before you were born and I'll be a killer after you're dead.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

cxwx wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:19 pm
Krieg wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:17 am Now we need Kat Shevil back.
Did you really convert to Islam to make your wife happy? This guy named meatgrease may want to have a word with you.
Not to make her happy, to make her family accept that we marry. It worked out OK, they are happy and she knows I am not a believer.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

We don’t need Kat Shevil
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Krieg wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:43 am
Did you really convert to Islam to make your wife happy? This guy named meatgrease may want to have a word with you.
Not to make her happy, to make her family accept that we marry. It worked out OK, they are happy and she knows I am not a believer.
WTF, is this real?? Why?? You couldn’t find one normal German girl to marry, you’re that fugly looking or something? Broke? Should I even ask what the hell you married? Is she a turkman? Paki? God forbid don’t say Somali....
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

He's getting pussy brother. Give him a break.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:11 am
WTF, is this real?? Why?? You couldn’t find one normal German girl to marry, you’re that fugly looking or something? Broke? Should I even ask what the hell you married? Is she a turkman? Paki? God forbid don’t say Somali....
I marry her because I love her. No, not Turkish, not Pakistani, not Somali. Why do you assume she comes from a third world country?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Krieg wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:30 am
I marry her because I love her.
R O M A N C E
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I marry her because I love her. No, not Turkish, not Pakistani, not Somali. Why do you assume she comes from a third world country?
Because he's an ignorant fucking idiot.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:55 am
I marry her because I love her.
R O M A N C E
Fags...
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chronically unemployed loser meatgrease chiding someone for being broke.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 pm Chronically unemployed loser meatgrease chiding someone for being broke.
It’s extra funny because Krieg will be the first one to brag about much money he makes, he’s some kind of Denis Nedry like character/computer hacker in real life. Except he’s in super human shape because he’s actually a moon alien.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Meatlease assumes Muslims are only brown people, or white people from specific parts of the world. And even though Morocco is 99% Muslim he would by default call it a “third world country”
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Well all Muslims live in third world countries. And those groups are invading Europe the most so they would be the most common

Bosniac? Albanian? Chechen ? Is she one of those Chinese muslims? Run of the mill Arab ? Berberite?

Racial taxonomy is kind of my thing, I really want to guess now
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:28 am
Well all Muslims live in third world countries. And those groups are invading Europe the most so they would be the most common

Bosniac? Albanian? Chechen ? Is she one of those Chinese muslims? Run of the mill Arab ? Berberite?

Racial taxonomy is kind of my thing, I really want to guess now
Things that are not "your thing" include:
Employment.
Following through on your plans.
Refraining from self-pity when people are understandanly an asshole to you.
Not derailing every conversation to make everything about you at all times.
Having a sense of humor/likable personality traits.
A college degree, despite your attempt.
Healthy, rewarding interpersonal relationships.
Self-awareness.
Unique or original ideas.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Lifting Archie Bunkerisms punched into google thesaurus and presenting them to apathetic strangers is kind of my thing
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:47 pm Lifting Archie Bunkerisms punched into google thesaurus and presenting them to apathetic strangers is kind of my thing
Archie Bunker had an ounce of humanity.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

cxwx wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:21 pm
Glub wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 pm Chronically unemployed loser meatgrease chiding someone for being broke.
It’s extra funny because Krieg will be the first one to brag about much money he makes, he’s some kind of Denis Nedry like character/computer hacker in real life. Except he’s in super human shape because he’s actually a moon alien.

I am sorry that was the impression you've got about me. If I ever talked about finances was probably to troll or to put some context when people actually bragged about it without having anything real to brag about. Yes, I have a decent paid job and my wife too so that allowed us to have a decent life. But to be honest, we made several financial mistakes that we kind of regret it now. We could be retired already if we haven't blew so much money in trips and hobbies, but well, we had fun and soon we won't be physically able to do such things, so I don't really know what would be better. But I honestly wish I could stop working without having to downgrade my lifestyle.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

I got so much goddamn money I paid someone else to wash my motherfucking car. #fatcatlyfe