am I a bad hippie pacifist if I pay money to see the oppenheimer moviemove

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: am I a bad hippie pacifist if I pay money to see the oppenheimer moviemove

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:12 pm :awesome: it truly is - there are receipts
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:57 amremember that oppenheimer audio being used to hype up an impending godzilla movie

that shit was sick as hell
some of the finest blueballing in recent cinema
I just watched Godzilla vs Kong the other day, and that's what I was reminded of. You know, how it started, how it's going. As in, the latest movie is a literal 3D-glasses rollercoaster ride.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i thought it was scrubbed from the internet for some reason but here it is again for lizard noir reasons

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

what's "pre-PH"?
Image Certified Poster
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

pearl harbor
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Speaking of Godzilla, perhaps you can offset your guilt by supporting "Godzilla Minus One" in the theater later this year.

pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

Nolan is a fascist? what?

I guess years of listening to Bilskinir and Clandestine Blaze have made me a fascist now too cuz I got tickets to see this in Imax.

I hope we go to war against Japan after this movie.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

"Postwar, Japan had lost everything" - man, the Japanese were so unfortunate! It's always amusing how alive historic revisionism is nowadays...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

pooptastik wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 am Nolan is a fascist? what?

I guess years of listening to Bilskinir and Clandestine Blaze have made me a fascist now too cuz I got tickets to see this in Imax.

I hope we go to war against Japan after this movie.

I've been wanting to post a joke about calling that band SPEED "25 Ta Laos" but felt like an asshole for doing it.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

pooptastik wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 amNolan is a fascist? what?
he's a cryptobootlicker ... a bit more stealthy than frank miller - sure - but same alignment

even though I think he's on the decline as a filmmaker, I think he still has it in him to make a decent movie, hence the thread
pooptastik wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 amI guess years of listening to Bilskinir and Clandestine Blaze have made me a fascist now too cuz I got tickets to see this in Imax.
:cheers:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

THE KILL wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 am"Postwar, Japan had lost everything" - man, the Japanese were so unfortunate! It's always amusing how alive historic revisionism is nowadays...
ONE GAUNTLET was thrown down

I reiterate:
"elaborate on what heroic actions USA took in WWII pre-PH"

your court
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

That premise makes no sense dude

You asked if the nuking of japan was racist fascism and the antifaschistische weeaboo is saying no :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I'm saying the US couldn't get off their pro-eugenics ass to do anything of substance in WWII until there was a cohort of helpless yellow civilians they could make an example of

most japanese people living in the us were put into camps; about 1% of germans were... I wonder why?

tell me some more about revisionist history, though, please...
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I don't really want to waste the few brain cells I have left but I haven't really noticed much in the way of techbro pseudo fascism in Nolan. Banes reply to the Gotham Wall Street goon as being nothing to steel here "oh yeah? Then why are you here?" Seems rather heavy handed suggesting white collar criminals are equally scum although Nolan kind of plays coy with both siding the eat the rich attitude. Tiny Listers character also seems to be sending the message that petty thugs are far better human beings that the average rich person when he tosses away the detonator. Again, I'm a giblet head and barely pay attention to his movies
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:06 pm That premise makes no sense dude

You asked if the nuking of japan was racist fascism and the antifaschistische weeaboo is saying no :lol:
Speaking up against racism and fascism is something that all teachers (just like every other person working for the German state) in Germany are understandably obligated to do, I mean obviously not on English speaking grindcore messageboards, but I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say... this has nothing to do with left-wing extremism as your reference to Antifa implies. I'd characterize my position as center-left. And yeah, I'm totally aware that I sound stuffy as hell whenever I talk about history and politics, but I'm German so I'm allowed to because I have no sense of humour etc. etc.

Necrometer wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:15 pm I'm saying the US couldn't get off their pro-eugenics ass to do anything of substance in WWII until there was a cohort of helpless yellow civilians they could make an example of

most japanese people living in the us were put into camps; about 1% of germans were... I wonder why?

tell me some more about revisionist history, though, please...
You know what, I'll pull an EBA here; based on the vague and populist nonsense you posted, I have to assume you're not interested in a serious discussion.

I'll say though that widespread Japanese attitudes towards Japanese responsibility for WW2 and all the atrocities committed by the Japanese military in Asia (that Japan was somehow a victim of the circumstances) simply are historic revisionism, there's simply not much to discuss there...
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:29 pm Tiny Listers character also seems to be sending the message that petty thugs are far better human beings that the average rich person when he tosses away the detonator.
What exactly does tossing a switch into water do? Wouldn't it be activated because the contacts are bridged?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

THE KILL wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:03 am
cxwx wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:29 pm Tiny Listers character also seems to be sending the message that petty thugs are far better human beings that the average rich person when he tosses away the detonator.
What exactly does tossing a switch into water do? Wouldn't it be activated because the contacts are bridged?
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I feel like I'm reading different necrometer words than everyone else
Image Certified Poster
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Hippie pacifists paying to see a movie: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... -1.1843438
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Brutus Frank wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:18 am Hippie pacifists paying to see a movie: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... -1.1843438
can't access from Krautland - what does it say?
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

THE KILL wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:08 pm
Brutus Frank wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:18 am Hippie pacifists paying to see a movie: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... -1.1843438
can't access from Krautland - what does it say?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

THE KILL wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:01 amYou know what, I'll pull an EBA here; based on the vague and populist nonsense you posted, I have to assume you're not interested in a serious discussion.

I'll say though that widespread Japanese attitudes towards Japanese responsibility for WW2 and all the atrocities committed by the Japanese military in Asia (that Japan was somehow a victim of the circumstances) simply are historic revisionism, there's simply not much to discuss there...
fucking weak. I didn't even post anything nebulous!

my concerns are not around whether Japan the country is innocent or not

my issue is with:
racist US decision-making
the war crimes that US commited based on the above

I'm not even going to touch your dumbass eye-for-an-eye rationalizing
featherboa wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:54 amI feel like I'm reading different necrometer words than everyone else
seriously

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

R - I do not want to spoil ww2 for you.

But in case you do not see the fascist movie about Jews conquering fascism, I am obligated to inform you that the throughout the Manhattan project, the working assumption was that the weapon would be dropped on Hitler's head. Understand that we believed Hitler was about to use one on us, sneak preview of the cold war.

The atomic bomb was developed to kill Hitler and end the war.

Once it was developed, the war in Europe was very advanced and the Axis was already losing there. We dropped the bomb on Japan in August 1945.

Germany had already surrendered by May of 1945.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

My grandmothers second husband worked on the Manhattan project. I'm part of the problem.
Eight Bit Alien

That's amazing man!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

His kid also gave my mom "pumpkin mace" when they were step brother / sister as teenagers and it fucked her up so bad she had to be temporarily committed with Thorazine to come out of the hallucinogenic psychosis.