What is a bully?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: What is a bully?

Post by Necrometer »

I agree because if your ass is facing upwards and just looks all fat, round and jiggly, there in the middle of the night, the devil might get tempted to either eat it, or pound it with his 20 inch cock, so it’s better to sleep with your ass against the mattress to avoid tempting any supernatural creature that might be lurking around, like a werewolf, cause being fucked by a werewolf isn’t only gay, it’s also furry behavior and real men don’t partake in furry activities like getting a massive anal orgasm from a thick knotted werewolf dick.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Necrometer wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:53 am I agree because if your ass is facing upwards and just looks all fat, round and jiggly, there in the middle of the night, the devil might get tempted to either eat it, or pound it with his 20 inch cock, so it’s better to sleep with your ass against the mattress to avoid tempting any supernatural creature that might be lurking around, like a werewolf, cause being fucked by a werewolf isn’t only gay, it’s also furry behavior and real men don’t partake in furry activities like getting a massive anal orgasm from a thick knotted werewolf dick.
:lol: holy shit
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage