Post by CROSTY »

these anonymous hipsters are getting out of hand :ax:
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Satanic Pedo Nazi Cult

Post by kevin hash »

I blame Andrew tate.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

This was difficult to read. It reminds me of a phenomenon I read about called "hurtcore" - one of the worst things I've ever known about, don't think anyone should look it up. Again the only conclusion I can come to is that people who do this shit should be executed, assuming guilt can be firmly established. I just don't really understand how something this malignant could be even remotely common... it's like serial killers, it seems so specific and so bizarre that in a sane world it might happen once every 1000 years. I guess 'common' is the wrong word...
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:02 pm This was difficult to read. It reminds me of a phenomenon I read about called "hurtcore" - one of the worst things I've ever known about, don't think anyone should look it up. Again the only conclusion I can come to is that people who do this shit should be executed, assuming guilt can be firmly established. I just don't really understand how something this malignant could be even remotely common... it's like serial killers, it seems so specific and so bizarre that in a sane world it might happen once every 1000 years. I guess 'common' is the wrong word...
Ever read David McGowans book Programmed to Kill?

I suspect all the o9a related stuff in the states specifically pushed by the intelligence agencies associated with NATOs SBO shit.

Mainly because the American o9a nexions are all tied directly to intelligence agencies to the point of coming across as honeypots. I assume it's a continuation of the same shit that led directly to Jonestown and Colonia Dignidad in South America, or the current murderous narcosatanists across both Mexico in specific and central/South America in general.

Doolittles Repugnant Philosophy in action.

I gave Iron Gates a light scan and it's gross as fuck nightmare trash that reads like if a 15 year old Peter Sotos wrote post apocalyptic fiction based on The Turner Diaries. Abhorrent shit, specifically the sort of thing that makes me question my commitment to free expression
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Speaking of Gladio/SBO's, Archer is The Simpsons of Spooks

https://archer.fandom.com/wiki/Lo_Scandalo

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2023/1 ... ions-show/

It's wild that, with all the Hunter Biden brouhaha, no one has brought up Ted Schackley, Terpil, Wilson, and the Billy Carter Affair

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... 445e0a667/