Music posts are a bannable offense.

Punokins

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes: 14

Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: Smashing Pumpkins

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

and for me later on it was Spin magazine
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Few days were more alienating than getting to the store to buy Mad and discovering all they had left was Cracked

Talk about getting a booster of your own personal Fallen Empires

Bullet With Butterfly Wings was written about precisely those moments
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Was walking to the mall once with a friend who slept over. I told him it was too far to walk and would take all day to get there and he still wanted to go. As we were almost there after walking god knows how long my dad pulled up in his car. ( I don't remember where the fuck he had happened to be coming from) and he told us to turn around and walk the fuck home and drove off.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

BC on the right :lol: :brokenheart: :tup:
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:53 pm i really only took to listening to them for the first time in 2020 through old live shows and the first couple albums. chamberlin is fucking awesome. i couldnt get through that double album even though it has some bangers on it
First 3 albums is where it's at.

Double album should have been an EP.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

he's supposed to be remastering and reissuing Machina 1 and 2

he said that 4 years ago

been too busy tanking a wrestling promotion for Fox News clout, I guess.
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
Eight Bit Alien

Machina has always torn me. Ever since i was a kid. It's half great songs and i want to love the whole thing but all i do is try try try

Machina 2 confused the fucking shit out of me back when. I really thought the whole thing was this great big puzzle and I'd be able to figure it out. Then he uploaded that fucking napkin and it took me a while to admit to myself it was all gibberish. I downloaded that crap off an FTP or something when I was 12

Also the whole thing now seems to me to be a guy crying about critics writing bad reviews?? Like babbling about how he's percieved in the media.

I still love it all and id absolutely listen to a more complete Machina 1/2. I don't mean to sound too harsh, it's more funny to me than anything.

Stand Inside your Love is such a fucking amazing song
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Introvert wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:51 am Smashing Pumpkins posers??

I saw them once as part of Lollapalooza 94. They actually sounded good and I think they played a Judas Priest cover. But that was 30 years ago and I could have just dreamt that last night
I have a memory like that too, of seeing Metallica cover La Bamba.. and Little Wing. Maybe medley style... but think that was real. OR was it?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:43 pm

BC on the right :lol: :brokenheart: :tup:
i think i'm changing my vote after that
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Gave Siamese Dream a a recent spin at the practice spot where I can blast it without the neighbors complaining for a walk down memory lane. I expected every other song to be a piss shiver but was impressed how almost all of it still holds up. Chamberlain’s drumming is solid as fuck and I forgot how Vig absolutely nails production
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

A few ok songs
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

also just saying to people 'the world is vampire :? ' can be really fucking funny if you time it right
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

What if some wrestler used that as his catchphrase right before he gave someone a clothesline?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero