TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Post by kevin hash »

They said...."sir" yes they called me sir...they said "sir that was the biggest earthquake. It helped my game."
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:05 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:36 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:08 pm
Necrometer wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:52 pm I would authorize a nuclear strike on the border detention centers if I thought it meant I had even a 1% chance of getting a sniff of tulsi's feet
She’s obviously attractive but there’s something seriously off about her. Wasn’t she in some fucked up cult or something? Her eyes seem to have coo-coo in them.
Your white liberal racism is showing. That "cult" you are referring to is called Hinduism, the religion of my ancient forebears
I’m sorry if I offended you.
:lol: :lol: :tup:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

MAGA
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 pm New York City real estate property taxation is not a straightforward thing (legally distinct and more complicated than the rest of the state, because fuck you, stop being poor). Property assessments do not fully comport with market prices because they don't by law. The property is valued based on presumed market rate of income that can be expected of market comparables. The assessment is 45% of that income-based market value--but that increase is realized through five consecutive 20% phase-ins per year. Yes, that means each new assessment year implements a new 20% phase-in on top of existing phase-ins, so there are potentially five phase-ins coming into effect in a given year. Finance people are masochists and do not deserve our respect.

Big caveat: a given fiscal year's new assessment cannot be higher than the aggregate of prior years' transitional assessments. So even if a property would normally have a big fuckin assessment increase year-over-year, that's effectively on pause until all prior transitional assessments either eclipse the new fiscal year assessment or have completely resolved. It's like the faggiest version of the stack in Magic: the gathering of the juggalos of the juggalos.

Second issue that pops up particularly in lower Manhattan, units with less than 10 units get an even more beneficial restriction on assessment increases: no more than 8% year-over-year or 30% over five years, and those increases are still subject to the same phase-ins and other pricing restrictions. So even as the NYC housing market is shit hot, units in smaller buildings get a huge benefit in determining assessed value

(REAL ESTATE PRACTICE POINT: those assessment restrictions are a huge factor in the market value of these homes! A unit in a 6-unit building will potentially have a substantially lower year-over-year tax hit than the same quality, size, etc., of unit in an 11-unit building The tax arbitrage would not be insubstantial, and would keep potential future returns higher and easier to market to future buyers.)
I could be way off, but isn't Stewie's transactional situation unique since the property value had to do with his celebrity status also?

Like, while he owned it say it was only worth what it was on paper when be bought it, multiplied by the tax percentage of the market value at each time of the assessment. But then he puts it on the market for millions more than if no name joe shmoe would at the regular price, just because the biggest selling point is one of the most notable comedians on earth lived here for almost two decades and rich people will get celebrity-moist. Then people criticize him for cheating taxes because taxes on the regular price of say 13 million are a lot less than on 18 mill, and the price at the price of sale should have been the running tax rate all along?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

I'm not a TRUMP fan because he was pro-Vaxx (Warpspeed)

but

:pizza:

The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

He admits he's a Lee Greenwood fan. Total pole smoker.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

cxwx wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:46 pm
Still can't believe it's literally 60 dollars
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

literally FIRED amirightyknowwhaimtlkngabt
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Foot Foot wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:21 pmliterally FIRED amirightyknowwhaimtlkngabt
:cheers:

this one is pretty tragic, honestly

i read that the guy's mom died and he gradually went off the deep end

and then the conspiracy he "uncovered" is just so lame

should have stuck to his Laura Dern podcast
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:37 pm
cxwx wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:35 am
https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i ... re-outside
I mean he's not wrong
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!