FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: Your favorite conspiracy theories

Post by FVBTVS »

LOL
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I don't know what the fuck that means
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

It was Kyle Mooney!?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

It's like if you combined thor and hunter into one person :lol:
Eight Bit Alien

It reads like he just overdosed on podcasts.
In a few years this is going to be an amazing time capsule of right fucking now - it's all the most current conversations in the alternative media sphere, even if it's mostly referencing shit from the 60s. The "feds invented gangsta rap" thing has been around for a while but it just surfaced as a major discussion like.... a week ago.
samiam
Yeest

Post by samiam »

I love conspiracy theories, even if I reject most/a lot of them and only take them with a grain of salt. But he kind of lost me at "the Simpsons exist to brainwash us". But I do think there is a lot of fuckery going on with our leaders though, and maybe some of his points are true, not sure.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 pm It reads like he just overdosed on podcasts.
In a few years this is going to be an amazing time capsule of right fucking now - it's all the most current conversations in the alternative media sphere, even if it's mostly referencing shit from the 60s. The "feds invented gangsta rap" thing has been around for a while but it just surfaced as a major discussion like.... a week ago.
The RFK murder theory vis a vis Thane Eugene Caesar as the gunman, and the MKUltra programming of Sirhan Sirhan by both Manly P. Hall and William Joseph Bryan to empty a revolver full of blanks, is something that I first heard of about 5 years ago from a radio broadcast made by Dave Emory recorded back in the mid 80s. It did t enter the public conversation until Tom O'Neills "Chaos" two years ago and then RFK Jrs candidacy this year.

The only part missing is the PCoFJ being the folks running the girl in the polka dot dress. Of course THEY'VE gotten a fair amount of press as of late related to that Sons of Sam docuseries from a couple years ago, and as people begin to look into the events in the 70s that led to the Satanic Panic of the 80s becoming a thing.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

samiam is thor carver.

zzzzzz....
Eight Bit Alien

No he's not

You're missing some good commercials on TCM
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

that really hurts.

youre a hurtful person.
Eight Bit Alien

MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:00 pm6.5
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

samiam is thorcarver.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I think it's safe to say this guy is a real kung fu hippy from gangster city.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

MPD wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:08 pm samiam is thorcarver.
I mean I assume the mods could see if our IPs were even remotely comparable. Believe what you want, though, I'd love to hear you trying to convince everyone.

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 pm The WEF installing leaders around the world to usher in new world order, Ukraine biolabs/wuhan lab/covid as a plan to reduce the population (to help achieve NWO), free speech dying in favor of the government being "the one source of truth", migrants shipped in to provide votes to biden, the DNC installing their hand picked candidates instead of popular candidates, non human intelligence/extra spatial dimensions/reverse engineering ufos/the associated cover up of all of this, remote viewing, we can't experience actual reality, we can only interface with aspects of it through our senses, and more. Just off the top of my head.
I guess I just can't resist being sucked into these stupid arguments because I'm fucking retarded and must have some level of autism. I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. The DNC immigrant thing is what I find most amusing. All statistics show that the vast majority of illegal aliens actually commit less crimes. In some states where they are persecuted the most it's become such a big problem where they are terrified of talking to cops they have to make special laws that if you're an illegal who talk to police to report a crime you yourself can't be deported. Undocumented workers also frequently have to pay income tax if they are not being paid under the table but will never be able to collect SSI. The actual people who want illegals here are business owners who benefit from cheap labor they can abuse because the workers have no recourse. That's why you never hear one of these right wing talking heads talking about throwing the owner of the company in prison for 20 years. And for those who talk about ending birthright citizenship, who gets to decide who is worthy of staying? I could probably think of several million people I'd be fine with shipping back to the Caucasus mountains.
samiam
Yeest

Post by samiam »

I never said I think they commit more crime or anything, and I'm progressive except for the culture war crap. I was a Bernie bro.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Fuck Bernie and his Sotos-level rape-fiction.
samiam
Yeest

Post by samiam »

ok
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:27 am
I could probably think of several million people I'd be fine with shipping back to the Caucasus mountains.
Fatass can't post 5 sentences without engaging in performative self hating racism.

It's like a bizarro klansman
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:35 am I'm progressive except for the culture war crap.
You originally stated some nonsense about DNC having a concerted effort of bringing illegals into the nation to vote. This is a classic "changing demographics" talking point leading to the de-whitening of America

And really not understanding the "except
Cultural crap" is supposed to mean. You act as if a cultural war isn't waged every day by tribalistic Christian 94% white lunatics every day in this nation. The RNC would be perfectly fine with "open boarders" if the demographics helped them.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:09 am
samiam wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:35 am I'm progressive except for the culture war crap.
You originally stated some nonsense about DNC having a concerted effort of bringing illegals into the nation to vote. This is a classic "changing demographics" talking point leading to the de-whitening of America

And really not understanding the "except
Cultural crap" is supposed to mean. You act as if a cultural war isn't waged every day by tribalistic Christian 94% white lunatics every day in this nation. The RNC would be perfectly fine with "open boarders" if the demographics helped them.
Bizarro klansman flu-mask-in-the-car-alone type words