Re: THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

20 hours
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

drag story time brought to you by scion
Image Certified Poster
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

Someone needs to drive an ice pick into the base of his skull.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien
Daddy would you like some sausage?

6 hours remain
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

postaddiction wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:08 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 am
Is there a clip of that accidentally-suicidal cognitive gymnastics meet that hasn't been handled by a sassy editor?

edit: here we go... something you can share without an amateur Youtuber middle-man
I mean that account is just as much a specifically influential culture warrior as the trannies actions were culture war bullshit; the honduran dude who runs it is one of the larger online voices on the modern right. The sassy edit that Memeology follows is composed of a specific short form film grammar that has popped up in the last 4-5 years, from the score to the reaction clips. In terms of modern right wing online propaganda, it's both become the standard other people copy and is highly effective specifically due to the consistent soundtrack and consistent use of specific reaction clips. In terms of modern propaganda in the west, it's proven itself to become effective enough to gain millions of followers and dozens of clones.

The fact we live in a world where a guy named Catturd2, or John Talks, or Memeology have replaced William F. Buckley is of unending amusement to me. You know, in a laughing at the gallows sort of way.
Eight Bit Alien

TWO HOURS HUNTER :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

kevin hash wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:10 pm
Someone needs to drive an ice pick into the base of his skull.
hmm
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

if this thread gets deleted it will leak its putrid contents out all over the board and spread its contagion everywhere and i will die
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

You think i won't do it?! I'll start killing hostages bro. Your man is LATE hombre

I'll ban one person for every 12 hours HUNTER HUNT HENDRIX has blown past THE DEADLINE
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Brutus Frank wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:43 am
Is there a clip of that accidentally-suicidal cognitive gymnastics meet that hasn't been handled by a sassy editor?

edit: here we go... something you can share without an amateur Youtuber middle-man
I mean that account is just as much a specifically influential culture warrior as the trannies actions were culture war bullshit; the honduran dude who runs it is one of the larger online voices on the modern right. The sassy edit that Memeology follows is composed of a specific short form film grammar that has popped up in the last 4-5 years, from the score to the reaction clips. In terms of modern right wing online propaganda, it's both become the standard other people copy and is highly effective specifically due to the consistent soundtrack and consistent use of specific reaction clips. In terms of modern propaganda in the west, it's proven itself to become effective enough to gain millions of followers and dozens of clones.

The fact we live in a world where a guy named Catturd2, or John Talks, or Memeology have replaced William F. Buckley is of unending amusement to me. You know, in a laughing at the gallows sort of way.
I can't doubt its validity in our society. I just think it's lazy art, appropriating something interesting and putting a useless bit of window dressing on it to say its your content. The worst are the people who play a video of something with their floating head superimposed into the frame reacting to the video. I'm getting irrationally angry just thinking about them
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

postaddiction wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:49 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:43 am

I can't doubt its validity in our society. I just think it's lazy art,
Well yeah, that's 99.9% of propaganda. The other .1% are from people on par with D.W. Griffith or Leni Riefenstahl or Oliver Stone or John Waters and , as artists (and artist adjacent simps) we respect them AS artists, even if we happen to despise half of them. Good propagandists are all artists, Vladislav Surkov current living chief amongst them.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Oh, any time a person uses the word "just" to mean "merely and only" then they have failed.

People who make information into content featuring (themselves/their brand or personality) manage to spread the information far, far further than the original clip.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

I don't see how that's not hilarious, but I happen to be a southern white trash pariah 'round these parts.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I have been to kid rocks house in suburban Detroit
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien

Wait like his dads house or a property KR himself owned??
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

One of his houses not the place he grew up in
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

postaddiction wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:49 am The worst are the people who play a video of something with their floating head superimposed into the frame reacting to the video. I'm getting irrationally angry just thinking about them
What kind of content is this?

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Fucking Larry Fink

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://convictclothing.net/pages/about-us

What kind of culture is this? Weird ex-con/rightwing adjacent/ grifter? ( are we not allowed to call people grifters anymore?) this shit seems on the same level as things like Black Rifle Coffee/ Grunt Style Clothing. Really taking the off the beaten path stand there with all the KILL CHOMOS!!!!! gear. He was wearing a Ronald Regan "I smell hippies" shirt in one of his videos. I'm kind of glad I'm a gen X fossil that's hates this shit as much as I hate old people. Makes me want to drink myself into complete mental retardation.