SHOOTME/SHOOTIME

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: SHOOTME/SHOOTIME

Post by Zerohero »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:38 pm
Zerohero wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 12:09 pm I got Shootimes gmail.. haven't mailed him since like covid.

I should shoot him a wasssup if you want updates on your ever hunky dory double chainsaww bazooka killswitch engange fan maniac humble superhereo
Wait you would email shootme? Did he respond in character? What the fuck are we talking about
I thought most of you had shootimes email. I never really got around to asking if he was a fake shootime.

But on that topic of who is shoetime, at one point someone told me it was that Chris Arp guy from Psyopus, but that sounded pretty preposterous. But then while I might have met Chris a couple times I don't know him enough to have any clue if that's even a sane idea.

I sent him a mail... but haven't heard back yet. its been a few years since last shootime transmission
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

what the fucking shit are you talking about :lol:

did the character SHOOTME email you for years about pink dicks shooting out of chainsaws??
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:13 pm what the fucking shit are you talking about :lol:

did the character SHOOTME email you for years about pink dicks shooting out of chainsaws??
I don't even remember how i got shoetimes email. He's a good guy just like anyone here.

I don't think he's some dude from some band or anything but Shootime, the real deal.
I think he did say something about how riddiculous all the real fake shootime conjecture was. but damn don't recall the details. Almost like if he was using B material its would be considered FAKE shootime. I just took dude at his word.

If he wanted me to keep things a secret I'd honor that, but he hasn't and I don't know much beyond that. He does have a good sense of humor, thats my honest opinion. And appreciation for the absurd.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Ask him if his old lady has cankles.