WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW.

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

holy fuck. sorry guys.

my bandmates have been really enthusiastic with Repulsion lately and pointed out all the lineage of where all the grindcore hits came from.

Yeah I'm aware of their status, I've heard it before and known about their legacy and impact but I was never interested because all I wanted was ultra hyperblasting guttural brutality.

it finally clicked with me. I've had the chance to buy an OG copy back in the late 90s from Lethal Wear but instead I bought None So Vile.

the feeling of "FAST" hits so hard.

I'm the biggest fucking poser ever.

All I've been listening to is "HORRIFIED" and "FOR GOD YOUR SOUL...FOR ME YOUR FLESH"

Right now...this is all I want and it's hitting the spot.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
E.E 3.0
i never knew u existed

Post by E.E 3.0 »

featherboa
The 7000 Club

Post by featherboa »

I'm about ready to see sunn again
Image Certified Poster
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

pooptastik wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:06 am holy fuck. sorry guys.

my bandmates have been really enthusiastic with Repulsion lately and pointed out all the lineage of where all the grindcore hits came from.

Yeah I'm aware of their status, I've heard it before and known about their legacy and impact but I was never interested because all I wanted was ultra hyperblasting guttural brutality.

it finally clicked with me. I've had the chance to buy an OG copy back in the late 90s from Lethal Wear but instead I bought None So Vile.

All I've been listening to is "HORRIFIED" and "FOR GOD YOUR SOUL...FOR ME YOUR FLESH"

i feel like i was like this about a lot of important stuff when i was younger too. i dont respond that well to being brow beaten over shit i have some instinctive aversion to (especially grindcore) and i figure i have certain blindspots ( 8) )to look forward to in the future which i'll get to come around to eventually..

its actually cool to not know and love everything :cheers:

I have 8 children.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

cranial separation

pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:51 pm

i feel like i was like this about a lot of important stuff when i was younger too. i dont respond that well to being brow beaten over shit i have some instinctive aversion to (especially grindcore) and i figure i have certain blindspots ( 8) )to look forward to in the future which i'll get to come around to eventually..

Yeah, it doesn't help when someone else is scolding you for not checking something out and it just makes me want to ignore it more out of spite.
MPD
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by MPD »

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

pooptastik wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:10 am

Yeah, it doesn't help when someone else is scolding you for not checking something out and it just makes me want to ignore it more out of spite.
I didn't listen to the first couple of Autopsy albums until within the last 6 months just because I thought I would dislike them due to online reviews that I read 20 years ago that harped on the "bad production" and I've come to realize that any reviews that focus on production generally aren't worth a fucking shit. Repulsion is on my list of "classics" to dig into, too.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:28 pm

I didn't listen to the first couple of Autopsy albums until within the last 6 months just because I thought I would dislike them due to online reviews that I read 20 years ago that harped on the "bad production" and I've come to realize that any reviews that focus on production generally aren't worth a fucking shit. Repulsion is on my list of "classics" to dig into, too.
lol Mental Funeral has the best sound a death metal album has ever achieved
cranial separation

pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

there's some shit on there that makes me laugh out loud cuz it's just utterly belligerent. even though i'm late, i'm glad that getting to experience this later in life almost like for the "first time" makes me appreciate it more.
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

cranial separation

godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Whee of the Dead wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:12 am

lol Mental Funeral has the best sound a death metal album has ever achieved
It's truly incredible and I wish I had seen through the anti death metal bias in a lot of metal review sites and magazines back in the day. With lyrical content like Autopsy's, the music should sound disgusting and dirty as fuck. And it does.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

pooptastik

Post by pooptastik »

cxwx wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 10:18 pm
so so good!

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

:invcross: