secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:26 am the "holiday" shit is great because modern xmas was appropriated anyway... no real grounds to be so delicate about it. it's just thinly-veiled xenophobia...

this is itself a basic bitch nu-atheist talking point you idiot

no it isn't and anyone slightly more intelligent than those guys has already figured that out
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:32 pm Don’t ever show your face in Winnipeg, P.S. Iron Bitchface rules.

https://www.discogs.com/Arseterror-Arse ... se/3915889
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm from modern-day JOFA:
scientism is a heresy, and all secular humanists should be crucified and burned
he just keeps getting more adorable
this has been rolling around in my head lately and it's making me ultra-happy :brokenheart:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Foot Foot
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Foot Foot »

Greene hired Milo Yiannopoulos as an unpaid intern. Yiannopoulos even posted a photo of his badge to Telegram.

Supposed Anti-Pedophilia Lawmaker Hires Person Famously Outcast for Minimizing Child Sex Abuse
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Foot Foot wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:25 am Greene hired Milo Yiannopoulos as an unpaid intern. Yiannopoulos even posted a photo of his badge to Telegram.

Supposed Anti-Pedophilia Lawmaker Hires Person Famously Outcast for Minimizing Child Sex Abuse
an $88 “Adoring Virgin” icon
I think I'm officially a Milo fan now.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Foot Foot
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Foot Foot »

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Foot Foot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:13 pm
My wife's co-worker's friend's daughter is supposedly in this shit. I'll never watch it, but the Mrs. will.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I keep getting this add on YouTube. I’m ashamed of whatever videos I’ve been watching to have been targeted to see this:

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

"Pass out on kitchen floor, roaches kissing you all over. They understand the grind." is a wonderful combination of sentences
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Foot Foot
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Foot Foot »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Foot Foot wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:40 pm
Hasan was talking about insurance companies stats ( corporations that make profit by denying as many claims as they can) pointing to women being better drivers while Tate is rambling about his "personal truth" I wonder if that caused DOCTOR Jordan Petersons head to explode as that is a very postmodern view from someone who tried to fuck his daughter.
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I couldn't watch that insane video but it made me look up the original Tate/Hasan debate, I think this is it? Why did people ever listen to Tate?! This guy is so fucking dumb.

Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:42 pm Why did people ever listen to Tate?! This guy is so fucking dumb.
If you're under the impression that smart/dumb makes any difference at all you'd be mistaken for the types of personalities who latch into these kinds of movements. Tate and figures like him are a place holder to an idea of right versus wrong in the minds of an alienated group of people.

EDIT: hearing his cockney accent poke through every now and then was the best part. Probably a good sign he was getting genuinely pissed.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:42 pm Why did people ever listen to Tate?! This guy is so fucking dumb.
I don't get it either. He comes across as an insecure dork. I respect achievements like his kickboxing championship titles (no matter how insignificant the leagues he fought in are, it's obviously an extremely tough sport and takes tons of discipline and grit), but he doesn't have the confident aura that these types of people usually have.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Want guys to line up to throw money at you? Start a youtube/twitch channel and blame other groups of people for problems and shortcomings. Insecure boys desperately want to feel a sense of belonging and power. Tate (+ the rest of the manosphere) provide that by telling them that women, LGBTQ+, and leftists are the reason they are losers - then sell them supplements or some other bullshit as the solution. It's an easy grift if you are incapable of any kind of introspection.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Hunter wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:59 am Want guys to line up to throw money at you? Start a youtube/twitch channel and blame other groups of people for problems and shortcomings. Insecure boys desperately want to feel a sense of belonging and power. Tate (+ the rest of the manosphere) provide that by telling them that women, LGBTQ+, and leftists are the reason they are losers - then sell them supplements or some other bullshit as the solution. It's an easy grift if you are incapable of any kind of introspection.
I've been saying this for ten years. The only other wrinkle you can throw in is "I used to be liberal, but the woke mob forced me to vote for Trump!"
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:04 am
Hunter wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:59 am Want guys to line up to throw money at you? Start a youtube/twitch channel and blame other groups of people for problems and shortcomings. Insecure boys desperately want to feel a sense of belonging and power. Tate (+ the rest of the manosphere) provide that by telling them that women, LGBTQ+, and leftists are the reason they are losers - then sell them supplements or some other bullshit as the solution. It's an easy grift if you are incapable of any kind of introspection.
I've been saying this for ten years. The only other wrinkle you can throw in is "I used to be liberal, but the woke mob forced me to vote for Trump!"
Ah yes, the Tim Pool method.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:06 am
cxwx wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:04 am
Ah yes, the Tim Pool method.
Dave Rubin, Russel brand, Brandon straka , Jimmy Dore, Bill Mahr and a million other less important content creators have all to some extent used the same formula. Look at John Fetterman if you want the worst recent example of someone who did a complete 180 on his opinions after AIPAC drove a dump truck of money to his house, but he's just a law maker who effects the lives of millions of people for six years and not a YouTube personality.