The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Masochrism
I hate your life.

Re: The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Post by Masochrism »

O WO::
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

That MW2 leaked video is bananas. :pizza: for Infinity Ward having such big balls.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Masochrism
I hate your life.

Post by Masochrism »

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

YA RLY
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

The press are on the MW2 spoiler here at the moment and as usual are misinformed.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Don't worry, you'll love...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
the absolutely riveting plot of MW2.
I can't wait for...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
gotb to stop typing like an 11 year old girl.
Alright, but you have to admit...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
shit was bananas.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

doomeddisciple wrote:The press are on the MW2 spoiler here at the moment and as usual are misinformed.
link ?

im seriously pumped about the firestorm over this
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

i admire their balls and i'm sure if pauline kael were alive she'd call them fascists, but i feel like they don't have the kind of grace of storytelling to pull that thing off with the effect necessary to counterbalance the shitstorm it stirs up.

i hope it works and i hope it's thought provoking, but the first time some bros start high fiving or somebody starts rapping that kind of narrative credibility will be lost.

it just bums me out to no end that this is going to be used out of context by scaremonger news agencies to further lower our collective intelligence. we live in a world where nobody demands context anymore. why is this thing the way it is? what is it trying to say in the bigger picture? nobody will care, heads will be shaken, and high-strung cunts will talk about it over their morning coffee at work.

fuck
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

yeah i cant wait
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

fallbacktostone wrote: im seriously pumped about the firestorm over this
i mean, but how long can you remain amused by idiocy? it's a video game. people aren't going to factcheck it. the fact that the vocal majority behind the video game industry are also all morons isn't comforting. it's going to be a frothing bout of tug-o-war over a pit of incompetence.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
actually that does sound kind of amusing
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

i think i've just come to embrace demagogues and charlatans more than i ever thought i would. and i used to wish i could poison them with thoughts but now? who cares?

infinity ward knew they were picking a huge fight when they did this and if they didn't they're the stupidest group of stupids that were ever stupid.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
they also couldn't have necessarily predicted that the last few weeks of stacks & stacks of dead bodies because of international terror were going to get ramped up to warmahmmer 40k levels
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
since i was a kid old enough to eat peanut butter sandwiches into the shape of hand guns and shoot them at my mom i daydreamed about being a terrorsist/guerilla fighter so this kind of shit makes me laff laff laff
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

sometimes your avatar is hilariously appropriate.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

fallbacktostone wrote:
doomeddisciple wrote:The press are on the MW2 spoiler here at the moment and as usual are misinformed.
link ?

im seriously pumped about the firestorm over this
http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/game ... -hmey.html
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Masochrism
I hate your life.

Post by Masochrism »

TheDOAD wrote:MAYBE I CAN PLAY WITH BENNETT LOL!
we can Bame together. GOTB gave me the run-down last night. the bame is okay. i want to get more into it. Looks kinda gay though.
Let Us Help You
DO THE DEW!

Post by Let Us Help You »

Image TF2 Halloween Special for the next 5 days. Plus, the game is available for £/$/e 2.49 until 2pm PST today.
Welcome, if you dare, to the first ever Team Fortress Haunted Halloween Special! Five new update-specific achievements will unlock the Mildly Disturbing Halloween Hats—moldering, eldritch veils of such manifold depravity, the human eye will not process the sheer enormity of their malevolence, and out of self-preservation will merely show you paper bags with faces on them. These faces are still moderately scary, though, so brace yourselves for mild terror! [sound of bat wings]

Right now you’re doubtlessly thinking, “Please, Team Fortress, stop scaring me!” Okay, we’ll stop righhhhhht … [sound of a skeleton] Ha ha! The scaring will continue! Prepare yourself for a new KOTH map called Harvest—created by Sean "Heyo" Cutino, crammed to bursting with horror by us, and LOOK OUT DRACULA IS BEHIND YOU! [sound of a creaking door] Ha ha ha! If you scare that easily, this map will kill you.

Our legal department tells us we can’t mention this next horrifying feature, because someone read it and got so scared we got in trouble! The entire TF2 team has to go to sensitivity training now because we inadvertently created such a scary work environment. So rest easy, we promise to stop scaring you… right after we ignore our lawyers and tell you about the ghost haunting the Harvest map! [sound of a wolf] That’s right! The restless spirit of Zepheniah Mann will scare senseless any player unlucky enough to cross his spectral path, rendering them temporarily helpless with fear!

There are also pumpkins! That might not sound very scary initially, but get this: they explode! Most terrifying of all, the mangled corpses of the recently deceased will plague the living… with candy! MWAHAHAHAHA! In retrospect we should have put this stuff in the middle and ended with the ghost.

Enjoy the update… if you dare! [sound of reading the name on a tombstone, and oh my god it’s YOURS]
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Masochrism wrote:
we can Bame together. GOTB gave me the run-down last night. the bame is okay. i want to get more into it. Looks kinda gay though.

that's it we're done
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

Can not wait to play Ballad of Gay Tony tonight.....Liberty City is still one of the best backdrops to play in ever, imo. New content just gives me a reason to run over motorcyclists again.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Who doesn't have a copy of tf2 at this point? I don't even own a pc but I own a copy.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Disappointment!!!

I'm afraid that for me personally Tekken 6 is a failure. I remember really liking Tekken 2, but maybe times and game type waiz has changed. I'll be selling it back soon. I went back to Soul Caliber 4 and damn if I don't like that game a million times better.

I'm also growing tired of Brutal Legend quite quick. I'm sort of dreading the next time I have to do a RTS part just because I don't want to. I don't find it all that fun or amusing. May sell that back as well.
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhsrtilpjhosiboznizsup 4ht
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

guardianoftheblind wrote:ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhsrtilpjhosiboznizsup 4ht
Sorry, I know you're a big fan of the series, but this and Virtual Fighter, and DOA are no good for me anymore. Not sure what SC has, but that one doesn't bore nor piss me off.

P.S. I'd rather not fight a goddamn Dungeons and Dragons character as a final boss, by the way.
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

uuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhpojkiopaet jgoitj89
frost
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Post by frost »

Let Us Help You wrote:Image TF2 Halloween Special for the next 5 days. Plus, the game is available for £/$/e 2.49 until 2pm PST today.
Welcome, if you dare, to the first ever Team Fortress Haunted Halloween Special! Five new update-specific achievements will unlock the Mildly Disturbing Halloween Hats—moldering, eldritch veils of such manifold depravity, the human eye will not process the sheer enormity of their malevolence, and out of self-preservation will merely show you paper bags with faces on them. These faces are still moderately scary, though, so brace yourselves for mild terror! [sound of bat wings]

Right now you’re doubtlessly thinking, “Please, Team Fortress, stop scaring me!” Okay, we’ll stop righhhhhht … [sound of a skeleton] Ha ha! The scaring will continue! Prepare yourself for a new KOTH map called Harvest—created by Sean "Heyo" Cutino, crammed to bursting with horror by us, and LOOK OUT DRACULA IS BEHIND YOU! [sound of a creaking door] Ha ha ha! If you scare that easily, this map will kill you.

Our legal department tells us we can’t mention this next horrifying feature, because someone read it and got so scared we got in trouble! The entire TF2 team has to go to sensitivity training now because we inadvertently created such a scary work environment. So rest easy, we promise to stop scaring you… right after we ignore our lawyers and tell you about the ghost haunting the Harvest map! [sound of a wolf] That’s right! The restless spirit of Zepheniah Mann will scare senseless any player unlucky enough to cross his spectral path, rendering them temporarily helpless with fear!

There are also pumpkins! That might not sound very scary initially, but get this: they explode! Most terrifying of all, the mangled corpses of the recently deceased will plague the living… with candy! MWAHAHAHAHA! In retrospect we should have put this stuff in the middle and ended with the ghost.

Enjoy the update… if you dare! [sound of reading the name on a tombstone, and oh my god it’s YOURS]
wow fucking awesome..

also everyone should get TF2 seriously... 2.49?? even if your computer cant run it, thats a steal.
DEAD THREAD, LOCKED
-Admin'd
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Blu-Ray 1080p Wii 2 Is fake news yes/no?

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=37744
Masochrism
I hate your life.

Post by Masochrism »

guardianoftheblind wrote:
Masochrism wrote:

that's it we're done
:lhug:

I said I still want to get more into it. I'm hoping to like it alot, and I've enjoyed what i've played, but its just different from what I'm used to.