Why is it so difficult for us to be nice to each other?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Why is it so difficult for us to be nice to each other?

Post by Mari_Mar »

delmuerte wrote:sandy vaginas...
Fuck. That term makes me squirm... :?
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Man, fuck. I remember when I was a kid out at Spruce Woods and thought it'd be a good idea to plant my ass in the newly raked beach sand for all the passers-by to see...

I was pulling grains out of my asshole for hours.
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

It's rare to meet genuinely nice people. Everybody is scared to be taken advantage of or show their softer side.
I'm not scared to be nice, even to strangers on the street, it has helped me more times than it has hurt me actually.
That's the advantage of getting older, you learn to know when to purr or when to show your claws.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

I held a door open for some thug-ganstas at Mr. Sub last night and one guy in a really big shirt said "thanks man."
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

soiled depends wrote:
Hypnagogia wrote: dude has been a total fucking unrelenting asshole lately...mostly revolving around secret santa stuff
I don't see what's so assholish about a crusader selflessly engaging in a search, no, a quest for justice.

If anything, dude has been more optimistic and positive than ever despite being surrrounded by so much mediocrity...
if it was accomplishing something...then maybe...
but all it's doing is ruining what might - might be an otherwise kinda interesting thread.

Take the magnets thread for example...the premise is actually kinda neat, and all Thor did was fucking lie about how fucking much postage cost. He didn't even really stiff anybody.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

courtesy always goes a long way.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Hell-haine wrote:I'm not scared to be nice, even to strangers on the street, it has helped me more times than it has hurt me actually.
Me too. I'm generally nice to everyone until I'm given a reason not to be.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

In two hundred years every single person you will ever see in your entire life will be dead.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:In two hundred years every single person you will ever see in your entire life will be dead.
If you're going to talk like that, then "puff, puff, give!" You're fucking up the rotation!
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

I'm pretty much the greatest poster ever...
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I have no idea what that means marimar! I'm nice as I can be to people, the killer is the cruelty you don't notice. It's the things you don't notice you do that wreck a persons day. Noone goes out to be a shithead to people, yet many are shitheads, and many more are utterly forgiving of shitheads if they are nice to them. If people where less forgiving of the nastiness of their friends towards third parties the world would be a better place.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Mari_Mar wrote:
VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:In two hundred years every single person you will ever see in your entire life will be dead.
If you're going to talk like that, then "puff, puff, give!" You're fucking up the rotation!
Indian giver...
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

soiled depends wrote:
Hypnagogia wrote: dude has been a total fucking unrelenting asshole lately...mostly revolving around secret santa stuff
I don't see what's so assholish about a crusader selflessly engaging in a search, no, a quest for justice.

If anything, dude has been more optimistic and positive than ever despite being surrrounded by so much mediocrity...

Well maybe he will calm down now that I sent hash trash his SS gift.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Black Jacques wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
Indian giver...
:what:

How did I "Indian give?"
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:Noone goes out to be a shithead to people
except on da intraweb, you mean?
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

Internet don't count.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Hell-haine wrote:I'm not scared to be nice, even to strangers on the street, it has helped me more times than it has hurt me actually.
Me too. I'm generally nice to everyone until I'm given a reason not to be.
Same here. I'm too old to have a chip on my shoulder anymore, and being nice to people makes so many things way easier. I know, wrong thread after what I said here, but I had a reason. :awesome:
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

speak for yourself. i'm getting some fricken anti-aging pillz
kale
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

Hell-haine wrote:It's rare to meet genuinely nice people. Everybody is scared to be taken advantage of or show their softer side.
I'm not scared to be nice, even to strangers on the street, it has helped me more times than it has hurt me actually.
That's the advantage of getting older, you learn to know when to purr or when to show your claws.
The faux "toughness" "ooh so jaded" "psssht" of damn near every person I meet is laughable and the first thing anyone with a decent enough brain can see through. I don't care projecting myself as a weird/alien/person who says THANK YOU, opens doors for people, that kind of shit, I'll bash your brains on the concrete until you're maimed for life if you mistake that for a weakness. Otherwise spread infectious courteous glee of not being an asshole as much as you can, its a swell survival technique and comes with many perks.

I really think all our problems come down to overpopulation. I speak in blocky broad dumbish ways but its true.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Just go with it. It's not so bad really. And the drinks are free!!! :cheers:

But I find that dudes eventually expect you to put out if they're buying drinks...how do you get around this? Are you fully supporting your addiction with free drinks from men, or just supplementing it? It's because I look like a lesbian, isn't it?
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Hell-haine wrote:courtesy always goes a long way.
I hold the door open for people whenever I can, and let people though in traffic...whenever I don't get a response however, I go into an uncontrollable rage. I still continue to be courteous to strangers regardless.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Ghost Dad wrote:
I hold the door open for people whenever I can, and let people though in traffic...whenever I don't get a response however, I go into an uncontrollable rage. I still continue to be courteous to strangers regardless.
I hold doors for people all the time too. What's funny is when some self-important cunt sneers because she thinks I'm trying to get in her crusty panties. Such a sad life one such as that must lead... every nice gesture circumspect.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Friendly Goatus wrote:
Ghost Dad wrote:
Such a sad life one such as that must lead... every nice gesture circumspect.
I have the same though when I run across people like this.

Also: people who don't bag their own fucking groceries when they have more than 10 items at the store when there's someone else in line behind them. Every time I go into trader joe's, some cunt just stands there with her credit card in her hand staring at the cashier while they scramble around on that tiny table bagging their cart full of stuff.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

you can't stop the new world

your filthy society will never get rid of people like us

it's breeding them

we are the future
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

I was a little saddened when I realized that gif wasn't a proboscis monkey, but it's still pretty ace.
fvkk