Re: THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Fuck YOU Vernon
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Looks like Steven Crowder's comedic chops have started to influence Israeli TV.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

really cool dude
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Hunter wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:23 pm

Looks like Steven Crowder's comedic chops have started to influence Israeli TV.
Jesus Christ... :fp:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Hornswoggle AND Goatboy!! It truly is a Festivus miracle. :cry:
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

It's weird that I like John Schneider. He keeps pumping out green screen straight to video movies with no shame at all. He put out TWO Smokey and The Bandit ripoffs (Stand on It and Poker Run) - with himself as 'The Bandit,' but didn't bother including any stunts that made the originals great. His 9 directing credits since 2016 average 3.6/10 on IMDB, not including the one that wasn't rated.

Why PragerU is ‘taking over’ X on Thursday
https://www.deseret.com/2023/10/30/23938899/prageru-twitter-takeover-dennis-prager-detrans-film
PragerU, the controversial educational platform founded by talk-show host Dennis Prager, announced on Monday that it is spending $1 million for an advertising campaign that includes a “takeover” of the social media platform X on Thursday in order to promote its short film about gender detransitioning.

“DETRANS: The Dangers of Gender-Affirming Care” will be promoted to everyone who uses X that day, through the “timeline takeover” program instituted after Elon Musk took over Twitter a year ago.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Not exactly culture war bullshit, but it's about as absurdly hilarious:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Hunter wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:17 pm Not exactly culture war bullshit, but it's about as absurdly hilarious:

This "culture war"-nonsense is embedded in an erosion of trust in the political system and a coarsening of political discourse, both of which are exemplified by the moronic behaviour of the dude in the video. For this reason, I'd say it is directly relevant.
It's always bizarre to see these right wing types react to any kind of criticism with direct or indirect threats of violence while claiming to be "tough". What a bunch of whiny snowflakes...
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

I just wanted to see a 5-0 MMA fighter take on a bullethead jersey Teamster boss who threatened him on twitter. 5 gets you 10 they both pull the lever for Trump when no one is looking
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Brutus Frank wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:38 am they both pull the lever for Trump when no one is looking
Why do you think that so many important people in the US think it's acceptable behave so stupidly?
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

THE KILL wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:30 am
Brutus Frank wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:38 am they both pull the lever for Trump when no one is looking
Why do you think that so many important people in the US think it's acceptable behave so stupidly?
Because we've been doing so since the era of Washington and Jackson.

If a person wants to understand US politics, all they have to do is watch 90s wrestling from all 3 US outfits at the time: it's all run by the same people, the difference is no one in the US who buys into our political narratives as being real at face value seems to understand that kayfabe doesn't end at the wrestling ring ropes.

I truly believe that our political class (specifically Edward Bernays) realized early in the 20th century that the same people who showed up to vote also overwhelmingly watched wrestling, had their favorites, and honestly thought the matches and heat between performers was real (and shit, sometimes they were). Once you realize that a smart mark still pays the entrance fee, and that most folks are just marks, not smart marks, American politics becomes almost simplistic to see through.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

It's actually very straightforward: There's no accountability for the rich/powerful/influential. Hell, even facing repercussions from the general public is called out as "cancel culture."
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

THE KILL wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:34 am
Hunter wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:17 pm Not exactly culture war bullshit, but it's about as absurdly hilarious:

This "culture war"-nonsense is embedded in an erosion of trust in the political system and a coarsening of political discourse, both of which are exemplified by the moronic behaviour of the dude in the video. For this reason, I'd say it is directly relevant.
It's always bizarre to see these right wing types react to any kind of criticism with direct or indirect threats of violence while claiming to be "tough". What a bunch of whiny snowflakes...
The left is somehow simultaneously beta pussy megawimps and ultra violent communist agitators. I wonder why no one has thought to troll gun nuts by suggesting if antifa goes around with bricks and pipes and bike locks and the mythical acid milkshake that those are just their open carry weapons of choice.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Hunter wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:12 am
It's actually very straightforward: There's no accountability for the rich/powerful/influential. Hell, even facing repercussions from the general public is called out as "cancel culture."
This is 100% accurate

https://greatgameindia.com/biden-du-pont/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_a ... ichards_IV

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Are you trying to make a salient point or just posting non sequiturs. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm genuinely asking.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Not my fault you are too simple to follow what's going on. You are the type of dumbfuck who would have bought what Jim Jones and Manson were selling if it were 50 years ago
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Not at all butthurt my guy
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:46 pm Not at all butthurt my guy
OH NO MY BUTT; SOME 40 YEAR OLD RANDO WHOS VOICE IVE NEVER HEARD IS CONVINCED HE HURT IT, WHATEVER SHALL I DO?!?!!?

🤣🕜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

More of this reiteration of "back in my day we threw fists, men were men and not snowflakes" horseshit. I can only imagine if this had been a black senator threatening some witness to a fight that the republicans had trotted out there Hanniy would be talking about the criminality of black cultural and "you can take the homeboy out of the hood but can't take the hood out of the homeboy." type of shit would be flying around right wing media.