The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: The Pigs

Post by hipster holocaust »

He's black.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

he's actually mixed...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Not to Erik's grandparents.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wank night's cancelled
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Fung Tunt wrote:
and when the day eventually comes that you encounter a pig who's having a bad day and beats you half to death for no reason, where will your respect be then ?

Ahhh nothing like respect through fear.have another burger or six, oaf :lol:
lol. Yeah...cops just go around beating people for no reason at all.
And I suppose you think Dylan Noble should still be alive.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Erik13 wrote:
Yeah...cops just go around beating people for no reason at all.
What about shooting?

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Erik13 wrote: And I suppose you think Dylan Noble should still be alive.
I think you're a piece of shit someone forgot to flush
Wank night's cancelled
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Maybe you should get a candle and go to a BLM vigil....
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

It's like you guys think the police are corrupt simply because there's mountains of evidence showing exactly that :roll:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Riley...do you have crime ridden neighborhoods full of black people where you live?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Erik13 wrote:Riley...do you have crime ridden neighborhoods full of black people where you live?
Do you really think you're better than the negros? You've worked 20 years at a job humping beer kegs around. Where's your kids mom? What other jobs have you had in your life? Would you call a black person a nigger to their face? Shut the fuck up.
Wank night's cancelled
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I dunno Idiot13, do you have methed out white thieves where you live ?
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

riley-o wrote:I dunno Idiot13, do you have methed out white thieves where you live ?
I know I do

Better watch out though. Fatbuss says arguing back and forth with some one you disagree with is indicative of a personality disorder..... With that being said, Shut the fuck up Erick.
Wank night's cancelled
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Your guys' broad and sweeping generalizations, not unlike the abusive cops and absolute bottom of the barrel humans they deal with every day, are a match made in heaven.
featherboa
The 7000 Club

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Black Jacques wrote:Your guys' broad and sweeping generalizations, not unlike the abusive cops and absolute bottom of the barrel humans they deal with every day, are a match made in heaven.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah

doesn't black Jacques live in a Canadian paradise?
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

getting road head as we speak.

Seriously though both sides of this are fucking stupid. No-one's interested at all in actually having a conversation about what maybe put the police or the black person in the precarious position they found themselves in, all they want to do is make stupid points from their soapbox "ALL COPS R ROIDED UP JOCKS LETS LAUGH WHEN THEY DIE" or "DUMB FUCKIN NIGGERS GETTIN WHAT THEY DESERVE" backed up with some stupid cherry-picked stat and glossing over the fact that every single arrest is deeply nuanced and deserves to be spoken to individually. Sometimes the cop fucked up and should be punished to the full extent of the law... sometimes the citizen fucked up and deserved to be shot dead (not sorry if that offends you.) What each did in any specific encounter should have zero bearing on how you feel about the whole. Without doing that you're just mud slinging and doing nothing but further polarize the discussion and no-one gets ahead.

Some cops are shitheads, but most aren't. Some black people are shitheads, but most aren't. There is definitely a socioeconomic/systemic problem that puts black people at a greater risk of finding themselves in a dangerous confrontation with the law, and it's an issue that needs to be addressed, but that does not absolve them from all responsibility nor does it mean the police should handle the situation any differently than if it were a more privileged human.

So basically fuck all of you retards, but Cascade Whore especially for breaking his promise.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

FVBTVS wrote:yeah

doesn't black Jacques live in a Canadian paradise?
This was a few days ago
https://t.co/rqHyLjVmvO
(Literally across the street from the condo I just moved from)

This was yesterday
https://twitter.com/AshtonRice2/status/ ... 7282050049

Scattered between there's been a bunch of reports of police actually doing really great things.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Black Jacques wrote: Some cops are shitheads, but most aren't.
Most ones I've met are, and I'm pasty as a motherfucker.

I do believe that most of them start out with good intentions but eventually absolute power corrupts absolutely, they reach a breaking point after all the shit they have to go through and human nature takes over. Yeah it's sad but they signed up for that line of work and are protected up the ASS if they fuck up.

So forgive me for my lack of sympathy whenever I hear about any officer harmed or killed or crying about politics while on the job when taking into account how much harming and killing and corruption they do on the reg.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Cascade Whore wrote:
Do you really think you're better than the negros? You've worked 20 years at a job humping beer kegs around. Where's your kids mom? What other jobs have you had in your life? Would you call a black person a nigger to their face? Shut the fuck up.
I think he's divorced...
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Cascade Whore wrote:
I never said I was better...I work with quite a few very nice black men and we get along great.
I thought you were leaving? Maybe you should stick around and drive me off the board...
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote: You can say this is true without a shadow of a doubt? While assuring me that tim wise is a fraud? There could be no bias what so ever in the FBIs figures, not to mention the extremely complicated analysis of what raw numbers actually mean. Do you also believe everything the CIA says as well?
If the government was cooking the numbers in any direction, it would be to make blacks look less criminal than they actually are, as is the case in most white countries with their respective pet browns. "Obama's Sons" and whatnot.
I can throw out statistics out all day too. Such as black men being an astonishing 20 times more likely to be killed by a police officer. Even if you believe blacks are animalistic and savage and vile are they really 20 times worse then whites?
If blacks were really 20 times more likely to be killed than a white person (which isn't true), it would be because they are 50 times more likely to commit a violent crime and shoot at police(which is actually much closer to the truth). The argument is over. I already posted all the relevant evidence in this thread. Can you get that through your fat head? There is literally no evidence besides the word of blacks that they are unfairly victimized by police. All of the research shows that blacks do the time because they do the crime. In fact, they are arrested, jailed, and shot at numbers well below their proportional rates of criminality.

The truth is that, given the sheer volume of their criminality, blacks commit crime with relative impunity. There are vast swaths of black territory that are unpoliced due to the fact the community there is virtually 100% criminal element. That's fucking blacks for you.

You assure that I'm idiot working in a call center while someone like toilet fleet who has infinitely more knowledge in statistical analysis then you could ever possible achieve is "an over paid Jew"
It would take nothing less than statistical revisionism to get an outcome in which blacks were not disturbingly criminal. Furthermore, I don't think TF is a Jew, because he isn't :confused:

I do think he has sucked a lot of circumcised dick to get where he is though

The worst past is that I'm a miserable person while you are actual content with who you are. You actually believe you are some kind of crusader for truth when you are a truly truly disgusting thing

I should have ever came back here.
And here is the crux of the issue. You are miserable because you turn away from the truth. As a white man, what do you have to look forward to besides your own gradual displacement? You have no place in this future our masters have planned for us. Your role is to sit down, shut up, and aid the removal of white males from power. The implication is that you should all but kill yourself to do the right thing. This trepidation is the underlying source of misery that is so widespread in the modern era. You're just too much of a coward to confront this ugly truth.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

riley-o wrote:I dunno Idiot13, do you have methed out white thieves where you live ?
Yes, cauliflower ears- O. I've found suboxone wrappers in my driveway and have seen needles in the street.

I'm leaving this thread...I can't do it anymore.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Erik13 wrote: I thought you were leaving?
Just like chocolate bars...