Fuck You-- Pizza

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Fuck You-- Pizza

Post by hipster holocaust »

what in the sam hill is that
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
The Wages of Ben
INSIDE FISH STICKS, OUTSIDE TARTAR SAUCE

Post by The Wages of Ben »

Black Jacques wrote:fuck that man. I'm not messin' with no giant corn...
dreweq wrote:clasping em like they were pages of the pelican brief she was gonna use to solve a fuckin nancy drew murder mystery or something.
ImageImage
gasoline y2k
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by gasoline y2k »

Pisscubes wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:home made pizza is the shit, if you do it right...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Oh, hey man-- that's nice school lunch pizza.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
If you're going to drop a bomb that heavy, leave a recipe in the rubble. :awesome:
xbox: chatt3rtooth
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Can't believe you talked shit on his pizza, Geoff! It looks just great. I want to bite his crust.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
zzzzzzzz
Unquestionable Presence

Post by zzzzzzzz »

The Wages of Ben wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
woooooow I've been wanting to see that forever but never got to it. If you ever have a bomb strapped to you and can't get it off, the cops will put you at a distance then point guns at you until you blow up.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I'm not saying yours doesn't look way better, but his looks better than most frozen or delivery chain pizzas, and the guy actually went out of his way to make it. The dough looks handmade, too - I am assuming it is.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Eh, I've had pizza with dough that looked like that and was still totally tasty. I guess I was confused - didn't realize "Fuck You -- Pizza" applied only to gourmet pizza!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I forgot I was dealing with [love-]drunk pisscubes - carry on! :cheers:
gasoline y2k
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by gasoline y2k »

Pisscubes wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Make your own dough or buy some, which ever. If you buy it, let it sit out at room temp for a while.

Start with the sauce:

mince 3 cloves of garlic and a shallot. Then either but 4-5 fresh tomatoes in a food processor or get a can of good crushed tomatoes.

sweat the garlic and shallots in olive oil over medium heat. Don't brown. Get them translucent. Add a pinch of dried red pepper flakes and toast them with the garlic and shallots. Toss in a little bit of red wine and let it cook for a minute or two. Then add your tomatoes and some salt. Add some fresh oregano and let it simmer for like 20 minutes.

Roll out your dough nice and thin. Put a spoonful of sauce in the middle and spread it with the back of the spoon-- not too much sauce, people. Just a bit. Only enough to make the dough a kind of red. You don't want thick sloppy amounts.

Take some fresh basil and chiffon it and toss it on top of the pizza. Then take some fresh mozzarella and slice it thin and put it on the pizza. Brush the edges of the crust with olive oil.

Pre-heat your oven as hot as it will go. For the love of fuck, get a pizza stone. Fuck pans. Let the pizza stone heat up in the oven. Put the pizza on a peel with some corn meal. Now slide the pizza on the pizza stone.

Cook it until the cheese is bubbling and the crust is browning.

Remove the pizza. Grate some fresh Parmesan on it. If you have some really good fancy high end olive oil-- drizzle it on the pizza.
Good show. That's about how i've been doing it - except canned stuff / powdered garlic / non-fresh oregano. I bet the shallots really make the difference. What's your dough recipe / technique (I do not have a processor - all by hand).

I've been using the water / flour / sugar + yeast / bit of salt and pepper. I can't seem to get my crust to brown up on the top around the outside like that. It's cooked, but no huge (awesome) rise with air pockets. I need a stone.

Fuckin' pizza. I'll master you.
xbox: chatt3rtooth
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pisscubes wrote:Pizza Recipe
Ah...this sounds fucking outstanding. I will have to make it. :tup:
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Necrometer wrote:Eh, I've had pizza with dough that looked like that and was still totally tasty.
It looks like some kind of Bisquick pizza...perhaps a Jiffy pizza crust mix. Scary shite.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Pisscubes wrote: Oh, hey man-- that's nice school lunch pizza.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
you can wash this down with my cumshot
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
jakebonz
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by jakebonz »

Gonna chime in here and make one suggestion Geoff. Take it from someone who made pizza for a living through high school and someone that would have customers ask if I was working that night because my pizza was that damn good:

Never ever put sauce out further than the cheese. Put the sauce as far out as 1 inch from the edge of the pizza. Your cheese, however, should cover the entire pizza. Don't worry, you'll still get a nice crust to hold on to by doing this.

Why do this? The sauce is a very slippery thing. If your melted cheese is only sitting on top of sauce, chances are your cheese will either stick to the other slices as you pull it away from the rest of the pizza or it will slide right off with the first bite. By putting the cheese out past the crust, you allow the cheese to stick to the crust itself, thus greatly reducing the chance of losing all your cheese in one bite.
jakebonz
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by jakebonz »

It's all good. I'd still eat yer pizza. Just sayin...for next time.

Also, I've mentioned this before, but there is a pizza joint not too far from me that uses only diced tomatoes as a sauce and relies on topping the cheese with the stuff that usually goes into the sauce. The heat of the wood-fired brick oven they use makes them mushy and almost sauce like. However, this method creates a delightful sweetness in the pizza from the basically unprocessed tomatoes.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

that was the first pizza i had ever made, and it came out pretty damn good for making home made sauce and home made dough. granted i wouldn't have dropped 20 bucks on it but fuck it. plus i made about 6 or 7 for a punk show i had at my house last year and the drunk punx gave me props.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

oh yeah pc, how much was your pizza stone? the ones ive seen have been pretty damn expensive for something i would be using once or twice a year.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Pisscubes wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:oh yeah pc, how much was your pizza stone? the ones ive seen have been pretty damn expensive for something i would be using once or twice a year.
Mine was a gift from mom. I totally agree with you that they are too expensive though. I saw an episode of Good Eats where Alton Brown went out and bought an unglazed tile from a hardware store for a few bucks and used it as a pizza stone though. Look into it!
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

jakebonz wrote: Never ever put sauce out further than the cheese. Put the sauce as far out as 1 inch from the edge of the pizza. Your cheese, however, should cover the entire pizza. Don't worry, you'll still get a nice crust to hold on to by doing this.
Goddamit, man. You're not dealing with amateurs here.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Oooh look at me, I'm doing eating pizza.

/fired
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

I apologize for the AES quality piccture but:

HEY GUYS DID YOU ET TWO AMAZINFG GIANT PIZZAS, WITH BROCCOLI AND RED ONION, AND HOT GIARDINERA AND ARTICHOKE HEARTS, DELIVERED AT 3AM? FOR $25? NO YOU DIDN'T
fvkk
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

broccoli on a pizza. you got drunken 3am pizza and you got broccoli on it.

you fucking asshole.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

riley-o wrote:broccoli on a pizza. you got drunken 3am pizza and you got broccoli on it.

you fucking asshole.
o,m drunk and don't eat meat. Don't hate Rolley.
fvkk
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

father of lies wrote:I apologize for the AES quality piccture but:

HEY GUYS DID YOU ET TWO AMAZINFG GIANT PIZZAS, WITH BROCCOLI AND RED ONION, AND HOT GIARDINERA AND ARTICHOKE HEARTS, DELIVERED AT 3AM? FOR $25? NO YOU DIDN'T

No, I never have. You're not allowed to come back to Chicago now.
jakebonz
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by jakebonz »

TheDOAD wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
jakebonz wrote: Never ever put sauce out further than the cheese. Put the sauce as far out as 1 inch from the edge of the pizza. Your cheese, however, should cover the entire pizza. Don't worry, you'll still get a nice crust to hold on to by doing this.
Goddamit, man. You're not dealing with amateurs here.
Ok now. Maybe Im not reading it right, But I cooked pizza for 5 years or so (and not at Papa dildos Corner Shit shat) in school and still make Pizza from Scratch constantly at home and My number one rule (If I am making a pizza with sauce and cheese) is to put BOTH sauce and cheese over the entire dough, because When you bake it with good dough the crust will puff up and give you that good Crust around the cheese/sauce.

That's one mans opinion here pal.
Oh, I'm not worried about crust here. I'm just sayin' that if you extend the cheese a wee bit further than the sauce, it will stick better to the pizza. Every grab a slice and have all of the cheese and toppings stay in the box, leaving you with a slice of saucy bread? Just tryin' to prevent that, mens.