Post something negative that happened today

Music posts are a bannable offense.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Re: Post something negative that happened today

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

The doctor has eliminated all possibilities but heart disease. Echocardiogram pending.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:The doctor has eliminated all possibilities but heart disease. Echocardiogram pending.
:lhug:
fvkk
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

I mean, all the possibilities that he could think of. This week sucks.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

hope you're ok G
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

:lj: :lj:
It was premature to make that post. It's probably something totally different. I scared myself shitless thinking about it last night.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

were you talking about yourself Boris?
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Yes, yesterday a doctor told me that he was ordering a bunch of lab tests and if he didn't find anything he would order an echocardiogram to check my heart, or at least that's what I understood. Today he sent me an email informing me that the lab tests were all normal... and nothing else. Now he's saying that, although I have many of the symptoms of heart failure, it's so unlikely given my youth and otherwise healthy constitution that there's no point in doing the test. WTF, doc. Think I might want to know for sure anyway? Maybe just for curiosity's sake?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

"humour me doc, i got a bet with a friend."
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Anyhow, I'm a bit embarrassed about how freaked the fuck out about it I was, since congestive heart failure would be a really strange thing for a non-smoking generally fit person start experiencing in their 20s. Still, as it stands I have unexplainable symptoms that that fit heart failure, though not all the symptoms you would expect.

[/TMI]
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

buenoallthetime wrote:I just returned from visiting my grandmother this weekend. She's 96 and I haven't seen her in about 6 years. The last time I saw her was on her 90th birthday and at that time she could still remember who I was(after she gave it some thought), and generally had the same personality I will always love her for. Now, she is in a nursing home, barely utters more than 3 words a day, and is generally unresponsive. Seeing my father talking to her, and trying to sing to her to get some sort of reaction from her was one of the most difficult things I've had to witness in recent memory.

when did her cunt dry up?
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

bump for answers...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

soiled depends wrote:
buenoallthetime wrote:I just returned from visiting my grandmother this weekend. She's 96 and I haven't seen her in about 6 years. The last time I saw her was on her 90th birthday and at that time she could still remember who I was(after she gave it some thought), and generally had the same personality I will always love her for. Now, she is in a nursing home, barely utters more than 3 words a day, and is generally unresponsive. Seeing my father talking to her, and trying to sing to her to get some sort of reaction from her was one of the most difficult things I've had to witness in recent memory.

when did her cunt dry up?
Come on man...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

THE KILL wrote:
soiled depends wrote:when did her cunt dry up?
Come on man...
i personally consider it a relevant question; i think we'd all feel better if we had an honest, detailed answer regarding this subject...
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Some people have the courage to ask the important questions...many do not...

Steo
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Steo »

Kicked the scanner/printer last night in frustration, and broke the glass that the paper sits on :oops:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

because our vaginas are so endlessly juicy and moist that we simply can't relate
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

riley-o wrote:
THE KILL wrote:
soiled depends wrote:when did her cunt dry up?
Come on man...
i personally consider it a relevant question; i think we'd all feel better if we had an honest, detailed answer regarding this subject...
Even if that buenoallthetime dude pissed one of you off at some point in the past (which I know nothing about), shouldn't the possibility that he might be hurt by your comments keep you from making/ encouraging stupid jokes like that? Just saying that sometimes it's worth remembering that there are real people behind usernames...
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Personally, I don't give a hoot about any of that. As a scientist, I rise above simple little things like that because as a species, we need to better understand issues related to cunt dryness in old age. Which begs the question, which smells worse...her cunt or her breath?

Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

THE KILL wrote: Even if that buenoallthetime dude pissed one of you off at some point in the past (which I know nothing about), shouldn't the possibility that he might be hurt by your comments keep you from making/ encouraging stupid jokes like that? Just saying that sometimes it's worth remembering that there are real people behind usernames...
Maybe he will be hurt, maybe not. It's irrelevant. He should understand that the question of the level of moistness of his grandmother's cunt isn't meant to insult. It's about the pursuit of knowledge and that's something everyone should strive for even in times of distress.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

no no man, let's just shut our minds to issues of knowledge altogether and live like a bunch of fucking ignorant savages instead. wouldn't dare hurt anyone's feelings in the pursuit of advancing humanity.... :wank:

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

soiled depends wrote:Personally, I don't give a hoot about any of that. As a scientist, I rise above simple little things like that because as a species, we need to better understand issues related to cunt dryness in old age. Which begs the question, which smells worse...her cunt or her breath?
Mmmmh... how strange. You seem to be an individual that on the one hand is interested in a progression towards more "enlightenment" in yourself and other people, judging by your job and your dedication to political activism (which kinda includes Head Hits Concrete) and certain humanist values, on the other you insist on behaving in quite a destructive way towards other people that you have never seen and that haven't done anything to you. Is it the street cred? Is it really worth possibly hurting somebody who was just confronted with one of the shittier things that life can do to you? I'm not hoping to win an argument here obviously, after all you can't possibly back off now... just wondering what you're really like. I can't tell at all.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i love that the kill is acting like bueno is totally innocent of wrong-doing in all this. "oh hey guys, just going to mention my 96 year old alzheimer's grandma in a nursing home, la di la di la," like we're not going to ask follow-up questions about the relative moisture levels of her vagina. fucking typical.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

riley-o wrote:i love that the kill is acting like bueno is totally innocent of wrong-doing in all this. "oh hey guys, just going to mention my 96 year old alzheimer's grandma in a nursing home, la di la di la," like we're not going to ask follow-up questions about the relative moisture levels of her vagina. fucking typical.

I come here for stimulating chat and good times with friends and when a fucking idiot like bueno comes along it's somehow my fucking fault when I decide to hold him accountable for his assholistic actions.

He of course and every other bueno that has ever come before him, gets some kind of fucking blank check to behave like complete fucking assholes all day long.

I wish I could just post in peace with my online pals and gals. I try to be the most upbeat and positive dude on the board. I make one fucking remark and suddenly bam, oh look at the fucking bad guy from that band....

I ry to make this a better place for everyone with more than a half head....and I stll can't fucking win.

Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Because Soiled is the hero Reeelapse deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
Stefani Sadler
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Stefani Sadler »

soiled depends wrote:look at the fucking bad guy from that band...
"fucking bad guy" maybe yes. "from that band"... nobody gives a shit about. c'mon, mike.