hallucinogen FAQ thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: hallucinogen FAQ thread

Post by smooth »

Hell-haine wrote:
smooth wrote:
fecal flakes wrote:Has anyone tried blue lotus, while it is still legal in most states?
I saw a documentary on it. It seems be more on the sedative side. Still curious though, especially using it for social reasons like the Egyptians did.
My room mate would like to try this one soon:
http://www.salviasupply.com/our-product ... combo-pack

LSD lasts too long for me, I've always been (too) super-sensitive to it and I don't like shrooms.
I'd do MDMA again in a heartbeat but my serotonin receptors don't need further damage.
I do have some Kratom somewhere. Tried it once before but being that I was also on Psilocybin, I didn't really know the effects of Kratom.
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

smooth wrote:
Hell-haine wrote:
smooth wrote:
fecal flakes wrote:Has anyone tried blue lotus, while it is still legal in most states?
I saw a documentary on it. It seems be more on the sedative side. Still curious though, especially using it for social reasons like the Egyptians did.
My room mate would like to try this one soon:
http://www.salviasupply.com/our-product ... combo-pack

LSD lasts too long for me, I've always been (too) super-sensitive to it and I don't like shrooms.
I'd do MDMA again in a heartbeat but my serotonin receptors don't need further damage.
I do have some Kratom somewhere. Tried it once before but being that I was also on Psilocybin, I didn't really know the effects of Kratom.
It looks interesting... Sounds like a very mild version of opium.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
NANOplague
I'm not very smart.

Post by NANOplague »

I think I'm too scared to try Salvia or DMT or Shrooms or anything of the sort for a long while.. I went through a relatively heavy Salvia period for awhile there.
Doors were opened, things and people seen that perhaps shouldn't have been, conversations with sentient, not always welcoming or friendly, unknown quantities, and little brightly colored wrapped presents tucked away in my mind with signs that read "to be opened later by your subconscious at a time of it's choosing" There are anxiety issues I never had before that I experience now like wondering if I'm breathing strongly enough or if I forgot to breathe, stupid shit like that. Salvia is so fucking powerful I have an irrational fear that it will fuck with my involuntary bodily functions like breathing or heartbeat.. or that I will freak out and psychosomatically cause some discrepancy or start panicking while tripping.
I'll most likely try that kind of thing again someday as a vision quest/shamanic journey type thing when I'm at a crossroads.
"Infidel defilers... they shall all drown in lakes of blood." ~ Thulsa Doom
Vanessa America
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Vanessa America »

I've drank half a bottle of Robitussin DM Max today. My eyes are having a hard time focusing. I've never "robo tripped" for fun, I'm legitimately sick. Nothing bizarre has shown, just weird perspective.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:fuck you, you ginger whore.
http://domestigrind.bandcamp.com/
http://www.facebook.com/catbombnyc
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

Vanessa America wrote:I've drank half a bottle of Robitussin DM Max today. My eyes are having a hard time focusing. I've never "robo tripped" for fun, I'm legitimately sick. Nothing bizarre has shown, just weird perspective.
The fuck did you drink that much for if you're just sick? Girl you crazy.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Yeah, you're only supposed to take a few tablespoons of it or something. Taking more wont make it work more effectively. It'll just make your head feel like a balloon on a string.
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

When I get sick and have to take Nyquill, I always wake up the following morning half tripping.
Colors are crazy, people move in slow motion and I see things.
Super-sensitive I told you.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Vanessa America
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Vanessa America »

This is terrible, my face feels like there is plastic on it and I'm still sick.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:fuck you, you ginger whore.
http://domestigrind.bandcamp.com/
http://www.facebook.com/catbombnyc
NANOplague
I'm not very smart.

Post by NANOplague »

Vanessa America wrote:This is terrible, my face feels like there is plastic on it and I'm still sick.
Is DXM the only active ingredient? Most syrups have other shit like Guaifenesin in it that will make you puke violently and make you feel shitty when you take too much.
Be careful. The gelcaps are better for tripping.
neurotica
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by neurotica »

takeasneededforpain wrote:
I vaguely recall that I called you once while absolutely obliterated on various psychotropics and 2 boxes of CCC... but I will be damned if I remember what the hell was said...
I remember this call....it was after 2am, and I think you were driving?!? I vaguely remember scolding you for driving so fucked up, or something to that nature. To be honest I can't remember the conversation, but I'm sure it was interesting.
.........stuff
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Yeah, you're only supposed to take a few tablespoons of it or something. Taking more wont make it work more effectively. It'll just make your head feel like a balloon on a string.
And then you take the rest in the house, and spend 10 hours in a level of Katamari Damacy that's Sesame Street themed, and yet somehow takes place entirely in my grandma's kitchen. Or a little sound in a movie triggers complete self obliteration, and a fully 360 field of vision become filled with little pastel cartoon octopi. wat

Talking about it a bunch with some folks and this thread have made me want to give it another go. It's been like a year and a half. Hmm.
fvkk
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I've done it a couple times... both times I was anticipating awesomeness but ended up with just boring old disassociation. Probably didn't take enough.
fecal flakes
Certified False.

Post by fecal flakes »

Get hooked on that long lasting bottle and you'll become a monster!

:fonz:
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

Vanessa America wrote:This is terrible, my face feels like there is plastic on it and I'm still sick.
LOL. Musta been one hell of a cough.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
NANOplague
I'm not very smart.

Post by NANOplague »

Friendly Goatus wrote:I've done it a couple times... both times I was anticipating awesomeness but ended up with just boring old disassociation. Probably didn't take enough.
Actually, the disassociative effects seem to come at the higher doses and peaks.
For me the best part was the insanely detailed and speedy concept and idea generation. It was like a microfiche scrolling in my head.
The slowed down, warpy feeling and walking around feeling like you weigh nothing in a world of swirling sounds and vivid colors was cool too.
I remember reading that Fantastic 4 in Japan comic and thinking it was about the most awesome thing ever.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

neurotica wrote:
takeasneededforpain wrote:
I vaguely recall that I called you once while absolutely obliterated on various psychotropics and 2 boxes of CCC... but I will be damned if I remember what the hell was said...
I remember this call....it was after 2am, and I think you were driving?!? I vaguely remember scolding you for driving so fucked up, or something to that nature. To be honest I can't remember the conversation, but I'm sure it was interesting.
I was driving a 4-speed in second gear on top of everything...!

Good thing it was in the barren expanses of the back country in Illinois.
Eat shit and live...
Hell-haine

Post by Hell-haine »

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:
Can't wait to see it.
It's already out in France and I've read very enthusiastic critics about it.
They say it's visually amazing, very poetic, literally a trip, in the vein of Aguirre, a movie that will mark its time.

Some scenes are very violent and at each screening, spectators leave the theater, hehe.
What I've read a lot is "don't even expect to see another another Conan The Barbarian"...

Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

im gona watch this vid if n e of u want to join me. michael persinger's a neuroscientist,and a cancer,u can tell by the overabundance of big words he uses. i think the gist of the vid is he claims to hav found the area ofa the brain where hallucinogenics work,and that he can replicate these drug-induced states with his neuron gadgetry. sounds brutal to me!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2329014323#

if sum1 knos how to enbed it here n the thread,plz do thx
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.