Post something negative that happened today

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: Post something negative that happened today

Post by MeatGrease »

Play with fire...you gonna get burned
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Stefani Sadler wrote:
soiled depends wrote:look at the fucking bad guy from that band...
"fucking bad guy" maybe yes. "from that band"... nobody gives a shit about. c'mon, mike.
the kill brought up mike's band, mike was just addressing the point. try to pay attention sad sandles.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Stefani Sadler
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Stefani Sadler »

you insist on using that insipidly uninspired moniker? gonna start talking "some" and "gui" and other weak hybrid zerohero/erik13 bullshit? let's do this. this board needs to be dumber. submit it with stupidity, rielys. break it's fuikcng armz.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

haha, "insist". it's a funny nickname and if that's what you're going to focus on in my rebuttal then i guess we're going nowhere here.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
we can come back to it some other time if you like though
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Stefani Sadler
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Stefani Sadler »

i'm pro positive and anti negative. i'm cheering you, riles. you and mike. raiserse.
nick
DO THE DEW!

Post by nick »

that cat i posted about in the positive thread...yeah, ended up freaking out and pissing and shitting on the floor after we did nothing but feed it and be nice to it. ungrateful little bitch.
ricin beans
Kill Whitey

Post by ricin beans »

went food shopping. bottom of one of the bags ripped. while i was crossing the street a glass bottle of coke fell out. there was a car coming, very slowly, so i stopped and held up my hand while i bent down to pick up the bottle. car beeped their horn. i proceeded to give them the finger and yell "fuck off" at them. looked like it was a family out for mother's day. fuck them.
SOMETIMES I JUST RIP MY FACE OFF AND SHIT DOWN DONKEY NECKS
Stefani Sadler
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Stefani Sadler »

Fung Tunt wrote:
nick wrote:that cat i posted about in the positive thread...yeah, ended up freaking out and pissing and shitting on the floor after we did nothing but feed it and be nice to it. ungrateful little bitch.

that's all they do because they're fucking useless and stupid.stuff it into a garbage bag and put it out by the curb...
man talk. doesn't care about nothing.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Bring in a strange stray cat and you should expect shit to go down. Raise your own cat and raise it right and your cat will be as awesome and friendly as any dog.

Cat haters die
Yonimusic
Gear in the Machine

Post by Yonimusic »

My cat just ran out of his litter box with a half turd sticking out of his asshole and scraped it off all over the floor in the living room. How can you train your cat not to do that? He did a shit burnout.
Crowbar
Hetero as hell...

Post by Crowbar »

Yonimusic wrote:My cat just ran out of his litter box with a half turd sticking out of his asshole and scraped it off all over the floor in the living room. How can you train your cat not to do that? He did a shit burnout.
you're not feeding it right, and you need to squeeze its anal glands
Yonimusic
Gear in the Machine

Post by Yonimusic »

Fuck the latter, son. I ain't paying for no vet either. I'm broke.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Family member passing away a year ago as mentioned in another thread. My insides feel like they are being ripped from my body. Drinking is not helping at all. It hurts. To those who have lost parents, I'm sorry.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

pleasuretokill wrote:Family member passing away a year ago as mentioned in another thread. My insides feel like they are being ripped from my body. Drinking is not helping at all. It hurts. To those who have lost parents, I'm sorry.
You get over it.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Mari_Mar wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote:Family member passing away a year ago as mentioned in another thread. My insides feel like they are being ripped from my body. Drinking is not helping at all. It hurts. To those who have lost parents, I'm sorry.
You get over it.
:tup: tough.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Mari_Mar wrote:
You get over it.

not settling for self pity. I approve... :tup2:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

today wasn't too bad (for a wednesday) and i even got my lunch together for work tomorrow instead of rushing to do it in the morning. i go to my room, ready for bed, when a headache creeps up on me out of nowhere. wtf? took an excedrin with hopes of falling asleep asap before the caffeine hits but no such luck. instead, headache ramps up and now my head kills plus i'm wired and shakey from the caffeine and in the foulest mood. FUCK.
i can't see your signature.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

hana maru wrote:today wasn't too bad (for a wednesday) and i even got my lunch together for work tomorrow instead of rushing to do it in the morning. i go to my room, ready for bed, when a headache creeps up on me out of nowhere. wtf? took an excedrin with hopes of falling asleep asap before the caffeine hits but no such luck. instead, headache ramps up and now my head kills plus i'm wired and shakey from the caffeine and in the foulest mood. FUCK.
I'm sorry sister. I used to get headaches as a kid and of course when I first started drinking I got the giant hangover headaches.

These days, since I stick to a pretty strict schedule for work, even if I'm out drinking, I don't get a headache unless I really go crazy which doesn't happen all that often.

BUT...once in a great while I get these really crazy sinus headaches that can get me to call in sick to work (which I NEVER do). I don't do pills but Advil Sinus seems to work except you can't get the real stuff in this state anymore since they cracked down on the meth labs.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

migraine came and went over a 12 hour span. my stomach is now killing me because i didn't drink enough water between trying to sleep it off and sweating.

hurt my wrist doing something. probably playing guitar.

got a letter saying that the letter i got saying my unemployment got extended was wrong so now i'm back to nothing

still no fixed start date for next job. could be any time in august (hopefully) so every night before then will probably be restless

so i'm up to like, what, 4 jobs now that i almost had that i didn't get for no fault of my own? this one should stick

can't sleep
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

thanks for support :) put 2 and 2 together to realize this one is female cycle related, joyousness.

and you can't get pseudoephedrine there at all?? we have to show id and give all our info to buy it but we can have it...though not sure if advil makes the sinus stuff with the good meds anymore...hope you don't get any headaches like that for a long time if ever again!
i can't see your signature.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

I thought I had finished my course of anti biotics for throat thing only to find a whole sheet left over.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

hana maru wrote:thanks for support :) put 2 and 2 together to realize this one is female cycle related, joyousness.

and you can't get pseudoephedrine there at all?? we have to show id and give all our info to buy it but we can have it...though not sure if advil makes the sinus stuff with the good meds anymore...hope you don't get any headaches like that for a long time if ever again!
Welp, I guess I can't compete with the female cycle stuffs..... :betternotstartanyshit:

My crazy headaches only happen a few times a year and I'm not sure what triggers them. Maybe the crazy shifts in the weather? It's weird, I just got one last week and it was the first time that I didn't have a reserve of the old Advil Sinus (that's how infreaquently I take pills) and I still felt fine later that day after just trying to sleep a little.

The last few times that I had the pseudospeed it did what caffeine has done to me for years now, a totally delayed effect. Take one before bed and I wake up at 2am and I'm speeding like a motherfucker and even though my headache feels better by morning, I'm so delirious from not sleeping and the speed effect that going to work would make no sense.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Wolfey
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by Wolfey »

I woke up
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Wolfey woke up
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

My bosses are idiots. They told me my schedule was changing so that I'd be off Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, but I got a voicemail today saying I didn't need to come in because the other guy showed up. I don't know if I work tomorrow or not. Pissed.
fvkk