TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

In some ways, I'm glad the Trump campaign has brought all these idiots out of the woodwork so that I know who never to trust again. On the other hand, I really, really hope he does not fucking win.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

His popularity just shows how fucking stupid people are.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

that and we're living in the century of the troll.
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Which is why Torsion should run
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

hipster holocaust wrote:Which is why Torsion should run
Into traffic.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

List stuff he would propose
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

God bless america.

:putin

MAGA
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

nomb wrote:
God bless america.

:putin

MAGA
You talking about the guy that says his name is America after thinking about it for 5 seconds?
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

It's entirely possible that he is America, like when he said before that he's an old soul and that that's where he got his style.

Also those two ladies with the puffed up hair! I wasn't aware such specimen still existed.

gustavprom
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by gustavprom »

nomb wrote:It's entirely possible that he is America, like when he said before that he's an old soul and that that's where he got his style.

Also those two ladies with the puffed up hair! I wasn't aware such specimen still existed.

From 2011 but more relevant now sadly: http://exiledonline.com/we-the-spiteful/
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I realized something obvious when I pulled back from all that research and looked at the Kerry-Bush race: malice and spite are as American as baseball and apple pie. But it’s never admitted into our romantic, naïve, sentimental understanding of who Americans really are, and what their lives are really like.

If the left wants to understand American voters, it needs to once and for all stop sentimentalizing them as inherently decent, well-meaning people being duped by a tiny cabal of evil oligarchs—because the awful truth is that they’re mean, spiteful jerks being duped by a tiny cabal of evil oligarchs. The left’s naïve, sentimental, middle-class view of “the people” blinds them to all of the malice and spite that is a major premise of Middle American life.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I've learned to love Trump...he's destroyed the link between neocons and normal guys

sure, he's got AIPAC guys on his squad...but not more than the cunts Rubio and Cruz

he destroyed neo-conservatism...he might be a new brand of it, but he's WRECKED what it was

plus Ivanka is in my top 5 beauties of all time

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Chad wrote:

Do you ever think daddy's dumped a few loads with her panties stuffed in his mouth? Make America cranker9 again
Wank night's cancelled
gustavprom
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by gustavprom »

Chad wrote:
he destroyed neo-conservatism...he might be a new brand of it, but he's WRECKED what it was
Neo-conservatism was a strange mutation of the Trotskist idea of using all powers of the state (military, economic, diplomatic, soft power, etc) to promote and enforce a revolutionary cause throughout the world. But instead of revolutionary Marxism, the idea being promoting/enforced was free market democracy. I think Trump has ditched the second half of the equation and is just interested in maximising and exploiting the powers of the state as he would with his own corporation.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Cascade Whore wrote:
Chad wrote:

Do you ever think daddy's dumped a few loads with her panties stuffed in his mouth? Make America cranker9 again
It really is unfair that he fathered such a perfect human being. I refuse to believe she's his.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

The best part is where Chad doesn't think he himself is a neocon
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Make America rape again
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Chad wrote:yeah, I'm not a ''neocon'' cause I'm not Israel-first...like bill kristol, david frum, charles krauthammer, etc...

you know, the same crew coming out to break Trump in favor of ultra-weird Zionist Ted Cruz. viper jew cunt pamela geller (look her up) actually said ''mazel tov'' to Cruz in a tweet

I'm a big believer in ''enemy of my enemy is my friend''...especially here

Go Trump
Wait a minute. What makes you think trump isn't just as eager to suck benji yahoos circumcised cock?
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Or so the Hebrews would have you believe
Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

He's got a fuck ton of money and you know how them kike parasites like to operate.
Advances>|<MONKEY
Keep it thick...

Post by Advances>|<MONKEY »

Lool at all the David Brooks's of the world saying TRUMP cant win. How can anyone be so fucking unimaginative.
"I AM THE LONE RANGER" = Donald Trump.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

jon oliver did a segment about how Trump's ancestors were actually "Drumpf"s, obviously pointing out the dude's hypocrisy regarding immigration and other-ness

and now there are dozens of serious articles about how laughing about this is xenophobic

I am ready to die
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote:jon oliver did a segment about how Trump's ancestors were actually "Drumpf"s, obviously pointing out the dude's hypocrisy regarding immigration and other-ness

and now there are dozens of serious articles about how laughing about this is xenophobic

I am ready to die
:lol: Now you know what it's like in Portland