The Walking Dead (now it starts)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Re: The Walking Dead (now it starts)

Post by doomeddisciple »

Smegma wrote:Shit series is shit. Fuck this jewish bullshit.

Pilot had me interested.

2nd episode - I was "ok" with

3rd episode - fuck this.

Are you people retarded? I was stoned off my ass watching this and it was so predictable, such a bunch of cartoon characters, that I thought this was written by a 15 year old and acted out by his peers without a single rehearsal.

You're all fucking braindead.

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another victim of the Zionist Zombie agenda.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

Maybe if one of them fondled kids, it'd be more real. More gripping.
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

caldwell.the.great wrote:Maybe if one of them fondled kids, it'd be more real. More gripping.
Comic spoiler.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Carl almost gets raped in the comic by some road bandits. They could put that in there.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Streven Adler wrote:for fucks sake... some of you people just can't fucking enjoy a good thing without crying about stupid little shit. it's a goddamn tv show, and a damn good one at that. if it were any better you'd probably still bitch about something insignificant and tv showish about it. lighten up.
:fonz: I hate it when people start saying, "Inconceivable! No way he could do that!" Suspend your beliefs, just a little. It's a zombie show. I'm loving it so far. I don't think the second episode was that bad at all and it's only 3 episodes in, how much character development can you have with an ensemble cast?
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Wang Mandu wrote:
Streven Adler wrote:for fucks sake... some of you people just can't fucking enjoy a good thing without crying about stupid little shit. it's a goddamn tv show, and a damn good one at that. if it were any better you'd probably still bitch about something insignificant and tv showish about it. lighten up.
:fonz: I hate it when people start saying, "Inconceivable! No way he could do that!" Suspend your beliefs, just a little. It's a zombie show. I'm loving it so far. I don't think the second episode was that bad at all and it's only 3 episodes in, how much character development can you have with an ensemble cast?

Right on mate - I had no problem with the second episode at all.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Pooeyegg
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Pooeyegg »

doomeddisciple wrote:
Wang Mandu wrote:

Right on mate - I had no problem with the second episode at all.

It's also only 3 episodes in, I could be nitpicky about inane contrivances but I'm having too much fun with the show to care.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Shows like this need time to breathe, to develop. If you rush it, it becomes some shitty network serial drama like CSI.

:tup: to this show getting the usual Smegma disapproval.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
blastocystosis
O.G. Interwebber

Post by blastocystosis »

Smegma wrote:

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Were these your ferret's last words as you crushed it to death?
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

hmm... gangbangers that care for the elderly.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

Nicely done. Another good ending. Can't wait to see what happens with Jim.
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

which one's jim?
kale
mithrandir
It's my lucky day!

Post by mithrandir »

I was getting a little eager for some action in The Walking Dead this evening, I was beginning to worry towards the end that they were going to leave me high and dry but the last few mins was quite the money shot indeed! too bad only 2 more eps for the season, :(
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

The thing that pisses me off, is that, my wife hates every zombie movie I like because apparently I'm a "zombie nerd" but she fucking loves this show...Maybe even more than I do. She almost cried when...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
That girls sister died when the zombies attacked the camp.

Who else thinks Merle had something to do with this?

Personally I do not, but my wife does...SINCE WHEN DOES MY WIFE THINK ABOUT ZOMBIE MOVIE/SHOW PLOTS?!?!?!

Fucking Twilight Zone...
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

The Nigorache
git help.

Post by The Nigorache »

Steeb wrote:The thing that pisses me off, is that, my wife hates every zombie movie I like because apparently I'm a "zombie nerd" but she fucking loves this show...Maybe even more than I do. She almost cried when...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
That girls sister died when the zombies attacked the camp.

Who else thinks Merle had something to do with this?

Personally I do not, but my wife does...SINCE WHEN DOES MY WIFE THINK ABOUT ZOMBIE MOVIE/SHOW PLOTS?!?!?!

Fucking Twilight Zone...
Your wife is a dumb whore.
blastocystosis
O.G. Interwebber

Post by blastocystosis »

Robert Kirkman wrote this episode himself and it did not disappoint. :tup:
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Even though the gang conflict was a touch forced i loved the whole thing. The ending was intense and the actor that played Andrea sold the whole last sequence with her reaction. Sick!
Bored001

Post by Bored001 »

I've decided to let this show go for now. I can't take this waiting for a new episode every week bullshit. I'm just going to catch up at the end of the season when I can sit down and watch all the episodes back to back...

They need to start bringing the ultraviolence, though.

doomeddisciple wrote:Even though the gang conflict was a touch forced i loved the whole thing. The ending was intense and the actor that played Andrea sold the whole last sequence with her reaction. Sick!
i was waiting for her sisters body to pop up as a zombie and for daryl to pop her in the eye with his crossbow.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

doomeddisciple wrote:Even though the gang conflict was a touch forced i loved the whole thing. The ending was intense and the actor that played Andrea sold the whole last sequence with her reaction. Sick!
the gang conflict was intense as hell, but the resolution of it was totally forced.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
after the guys go jogging back to camp, my wife commented that "for a zombie show, there sure aren't very many zombies..." and right then the shadow emerged over the tent...
episode ruled.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Glorious good news/bad news buildup in this episode, and the final line was the goddamn icing on the cake. Great stuff.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
i was waiting for her sisters body to pop up as a zombie

not much of a fucking imagination, this one...

"expect the expected!!!"

"sounds nice!"
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Bored001

Post by Bored001 »

I could see rectally examining the younger blond chick.

they are in atalanta georgia....and that ganged appeared to have more mexican gang members than black gang members.

so where are all the black gangsters at ?

Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:they are in atalanta georgia....and that ganged appeared to have more mexican gang members than black gang members.

so where are all the black gangsters at ?
got ated up by the zombeees
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

spacehamster wrote:Glorious good news/bad news buildup in this episode, and the final line was the goddamn icing on the cake. Great stuff.

Yes - That was excellent. :lhug: :rhug:

It makes a big difference in intensity having people that can actually act play characters in this show as compared to the performances you get in most zombie flicks.