European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by The Torsion »

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34380438

400 man brawl between refugees desperate to escape violence in Syria no doubt.

https://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/germa ... 58812.html

At least 30% of "refugees" aren't actually from Syria. Wonder how thoroughly they vetted the ones who did pass for Syrians.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ugees.html

Middle aged German woman threatened with eviction to make way for vibrant diversity.

Isolated incidents though. Don't you dare judge, or you'll be a bigot and therefore worse than a pedo. Besides, Spacehamster saw massive wave upon wave of foreign hordes pour into Europe from the steppes back during the Indo-European
Migration and the Hunnish Invasions.

Spacehamster happily prepares his anus for cultural enrichment. "Ziss vill show ze raycissts!"
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

The Torsion wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34380438

400 man brawl between refugees desperate to escape violence in Syria no doubt.

https://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/germa ... 58812.html

At least 30% of "refugees" aren't actually from Syria. Wonder how thoroughly they vetted the ones who did pass for Syrians.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ugees.html

Middle aged German woman threatened with eviction to make way for vibrant diversity.

Isolated incidents though. Don't you dare judge, or you'll be a bigot and therefore worse than a pedo. Besides, Spacehamster saw massive wave upon wave of foreign hordes pour into Europe from the steppes back during the Indo-European
Migration and the Hunnish Invasions.

Spacehamster happily prepares his anus for cultural enrichment. "Ziss vill show ze raycissts!"
Yeah actually they are isolated incidents. That's why it's called an "isolated incedent" as there are millions of refugees. Why dont you talk about the United States roll in the creation if Isis. You know shit that actually matters. Instead of sensationalized bullshit. Again torishit. You
never answered the question of where exactly you want them to go. If you want them to
Fuck off and die just say so. Own it. Be that thing. I don't care about "fake refugees " or what ever right wing trope of the day is. I just care abiut the hundreds of thousands of people that are real enough for you to insistist that the majority of are sexual predators
Wank night's cancelled
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

No one answers your questions because they're stupid and irrelevant, like you. Fat, stupid, sad and irrelevant.
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Do you know what a fucking piece of dog shit you are? Do you know how fucking stupid you sound? You're argument is what, I'm fat? You are disgusting and bankrupt morally and intellectually beyond words. I hope you find an early grave.
Wank night's cancelled
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Really dude, dry those tears, clean the shitstains out of your size 48 undies and get ahold of yourself.
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

You're an arctitech or big strong boss of day laborers. Go to bed early so you can havev a commanding voice and able to lift barbells in the morning
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

The Torsion wrote:Really dude, dry those tears, clean the shitstains out of your size 48 undies and get ahold of yourself.
Why do you even bother to talk to me if I'm so below you?
Why don't you just go to bed.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I've had about 20 drinks torishit. It should be easy to destroy me as I can barely stand so why don't you do it with other facts besides my bmi
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Come on fuck face convince me! You are obviously superior in every way. Come on this should be easy muscles. Use your brain and explain why your beliefs are the correct ones. Bench press into me that supply side spine.
Wank night's cancelled
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Yes. This entirely unprecedented wave of immigration by brown sand nigger shitpeople will threaten the previously homogeneous pan-European culture at its very core, and in the end, the Americans will have to come bail us out again like in dubyah-dubyah-too.

And the I Told You So from Torsion shall be epic, my Caucasian* brothers. Epic.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
You know, the Caucasus. Where all those dirty Muslims, err, wait.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Remember, you're on the right side of history. And when it gets worse, remember that it was inevitable. And remember that you deserve it good and hard because white privilege.
Haha,
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The Torsion wrote:And remember that you deserve it good and hard because white privilege.
Well, that's true, and it's going to happen, but this isn't it.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Cascade Whore wrote: You never answered the question of where exactly you want them to go.
This is probably a really bad idea, but I'm going to answer this honestly. From a US standpoint, my answer is....I don't care. Does this make me an asshole? In the eyes of most, probably! It has nothing to do with race or crime. For all I care, Canadians can stay out too. Sorry guys.
We have enough internal issues that aren't made any better by having a flood of people come through. We don't need more people. We need a way to lift our own people out of poverty, and lift our own middle class. Our birth rate is at record lows because the economy is terrible. If the problem is that 'we need more people to sustain the economy,' make the economy better so people have more children. Create programs that encourage people to have more kids. There was once a time where one parent stayed home. Now both parents work and daycare costs as much as college tuition. People don't want kids anymore. Yes, we are a nation of immigrants. But we have always had, until recently, a way to allow immigrants to succeed. The vast majority of people coming here illegally have zero personal or professional skills, and we don't have manufacturing jobs anymore. Most of the immigrants succeeding right now are professionals purchased by corporations for half the price of an American (which is a whole separate issue). I don't care if immigrants want to come here once they have a guaranteed way to succeed. Right now, they don't. I don't see it happening anytime soon. Don't know if this applies to the EU or not. Call me a fucking Nazi cop loving fuck. I don't care. Cisshitlord white privilege and all that.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

spacehamster wrote: Well, that's true, and it's going to happen...
What does this mean?
Haha,
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Cryptoplasty wrote:Canadians can stay out too. Sorry guys
You want your women to go their entire lives without a good lay?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

for every Syrian we accept we should kick out an Armenian
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

FVBTVS wrote:for every Syrian we accept we should kick out an Armenian
Didn't we have an entire thread about Armenians once? The worst people, ever.

Also, Bosnians.
wolf
Karelian Isthmus

Post by wolf »

maybe spacehamster can make another video about eritrean people in switzerland, explaing why 90% living off welfare?
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

It's the burden the Swiss must bear for the oppressive colonial regime they presided over in the Horn of Africa.
Haha,
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys, I'm sorry, but complaining about the Eritreans is so last week. That was the last Major Immigrant Crisis that was going to wipe our culture off the map. And now it's an election year, and not even the far-right idiots you morons are getting your *cough* information from are talking about the Eritreans anymore.

It's almost as funny as how when the Turks and the Albanians came, nobody thought their religion was a problem. Then 9/11 happened, and suddenly the problem with the Turks and the Albanians is that they're Muslims, and really, we've known this all along, but, uh, we're just talking about it now because, uh... squirrel!

Here's what I really want to know. This glorious, monolithic, pan-European culture that has existed for millennia and that you guys apparently love so much more than those of us who actually live here, right? This cradle of civilization that is now going to be wiped off the map because a couple of brown people with scary terrorist beards squatted around a grave? At which point in its proud history would you say things were actually the way they were supposed to be? You know, unaffected by the destructive forces from the dark lands of Muslamia? Can you tell me a year, maybe a decade, and give me a rough description? I mean, you really should be able to pin this down to a timespan of about 2000 years, the way you're describing it, but I'll accept something shorter. Because things were once perfect, and then the immigrants came, right?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Cryptoplasty wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote: You never answered the question of where exactly you want them to go.
This is probably a really bad idea, but I'm going to answer this honestly. From a US standpoint, my answer is....I don't care.
I glad you're honest enough to admit it. Unlike the people it was being addressed to. You go on to list a bunch of populist isolationist rhetoric. Sure everyone would love better jobs and standard of living but immigrants aren't really the problem it's corporatism as you yourself touched on. You want to make America better for Americans but we can't just worry about our selves when a lot of the responsibility for how fucked the situation over there is ours. That's another thing cry babies like tor fail to address
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

so the bbc, daily mail, and the telegraph is "far right" now? :lol:

jesus christ man, how pathetic.

Anyway, it's completely autistic to expect someone to take your hyperbole seriously. Literally no one has made any of those claims, including that US foreign policy isn't 100% retarded.

I have been assured everything is going to be OK so I guess I'll stop worrying about it.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Cascade Whore wrote:You want to make America better for Americans but we can't just worry about our selves when a lot of the responsibility for how fucked the situation over there is ours.
I wasn't talking specifically about Syria. And it may sound isolationist, but I said in my post that I don't have a problem with others coming here if they have an opportunity to succeed. Much of our OWN population has no chance to succeed. In order to get to that point, we have to fix the internal issues first. Flooding the country with people who end up going strait into poverty does not help.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

British tabloids are reputable news sources now. I'm fuckin' dyin' here, you guys. Holy shit.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:so the bbc, daily mail, and the telegraph is "far right" now? :lol:

jesus christ man, how pathetic.

Anyway, it's completely autistic to expect someone to take your hyperbole seriously. Literally no one has made any of those claims, including that US foreign policy isn't 100% retarded.

I have been assured everything is going to be OK so I guess I'll stop worrying about it.
What the fuck does this even mean? No one said those sources for the stories where far right we said they were isolated incidents. Okay do you agree with me that the United States foreign policy is grotesque so then what, where are we at now. We're not responsible for our actions? Who's the autistic?
Wank night's cancelled